Who are some Sup Forums approved cooking personalities/shows?

Who are some Sup Forums approved cooking personalities/shows?

Is Guy our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kZdr6E5tmik
youtube.com/watch?v=ccjaFMyxJ6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guy is literally the only good tourism eating show left. Bourdain is a pretentious ass and zimmerman is a douche.

For people that actually teach you how to cook there are alot more options but my fave there is america's test kitchen.

Nigella there are plenty of episodes on YouTube

Giada because fuck your hunger pains and your boner at the same time

Guy is comfy. He is also a gay man who got takes his hairdresser boyfriend to flavortown.
youtu.be/kZdr6E5tmik

Pic related is a kino machine and the GOAT cooking personality (next to Ramsay)

Daphne Oz is hot as fuck

Guy = Sup Forums

Bourdain = Reddit

/our/ mommy

Why does Guy Fieri look like he should be in NOX? (No seriously. Doesn't he look like he should be playing in a punk band or something?)

Anthony Bourdain is alright but he does come across as a self righteous self obsorbed narcissistic bastard at times (Ever see the episode of Archer where he basically plays an over exaggerated version of himself?) and Zimmern does at times come across as pithy and full of himself but I like both those guys as well.

literally the reddit of cooking shows

/ourgirl/

Jon Taffer is the best.

Guy Fieri use to be in the band Smashmouth. That was after he got figred from the Insane Clown Posse and they hired the guy after last. There's been like 6 different guys in ICP.

>those tits

>still no Gordon Ramsay
Weird. Not so long ago there would be weekly live threads for Ramsay shows. I miss that.
>america's test kitchen
Fuck yes. Basically my replacement for Good Eats now that I don't have cable.

mystery diners is kino

Julia or bridget?

Im all about that thickness julia

Zimmern is comfy.
>drink everytime Zimmern says WOW or rolls his eyes in ecstasy

>wow these boiled rat eyeballs are so... earthy...
>and what is this dipping sauce?
woman says "dog shit" in cantoneese
>wow. how authentic

Slavs have a cooking show called Cmak (Gusto) and the former host Makarevich was really great, nice personality and nice voice. He also used to be a member of a famous russian band called Time Machine (Mashina Vremeni) by far my favourite cooking guy. Pic related

guy is shit. he can't even make good lasagna.
youtube.com/watch?v=ccjaFMyxJ6M

Gordon desu

>no ainsley