ITT: Post a man from a foreign country that you like, and anons from that country tell you what they think of him

ITT: Post a man from a foreign country that you like, and anons from that country tell you what they think of him.

gay

Faggot

Finland

a shame he has a tiny dick

Brazil

Nice muscles

Cute face

I want his dick

Not a fan of that head-shape but he owns those freckles. Everything just works for him.

Netherlands

Is this the same person as your pic?

I have been to certain countries in europe and men like him were everywhere. It was mind blowing and the fact that people didn't drop their jaws to the ground. Then I realised how stupid I was, they are used of seeing such beauty on the streets it has becoming a normal thing for them since the day they were born. No wonder niggers and butthurt shitskin/gooks are so bitter and resentful of white people. I don't feel a need to hate just so I can't have something....guess people are weird.

Yeah

Not a fan of his chest hair.
Great hair line.
Nice eyes.

I always imagine him easlily lifting and then hugging my 168cm body tightly...

I want to have fun with the qt Russian trap user that posted her (his) pics here yesterday.

Israel

>_>

is that really a boy
he might just have the smallest penis ever
i'm sorry that his circumstances have led him to this point

Most faggots (limp-wristed and flamboyant type) do have weird body figure, including their penis size. Hormone imbalance. Some gays only have feeling for men and their body are like any normal male but faggots on the other hand, not onlybdobthey have feeling for men but their body and chracteristic are of that similar to women and female. They didn't ask to be born as degenerate, just unlucky, I guess.

I have a pic of his benis, yes he's a boi
>i'm sorry that his circumstances have led him to this point
Being a twink/trap is heaven on earth. It's a blessing, not a curse.

cute benis, lad

mexico
i think i love him....

>tfw i look like this guy except for the jaw

Austria

Rate

David Laid, he is from Estonia.

betamanlet/10

Why gays are so obsessed with Russia? Go die in a fire, gay faggots.

Homosexuals fetishize death. Anything that brings them closer to it, they become fond of it.