ŽYDAS

strawpoll.me/14332183
strawpoll.me/14332183
strawpoll.me/14332183

dumb vpn user

Numesk linką

>duoda delfi straipsniams paspaudimų
baka

Tu teisus, atleisk už mano neatsakingumą.

Nėra už ką atsiprašinėti...

anime posteriai piskit nachui

Ne

Nemėgstu lietuvių kalbos anglų daug geresnė

Sveiki.

how to get lithuanian bf?

Meet a Lithuanian gay man and make him your bf.

where can I find one?

In Lithuania most likely.

but I want one online. could you be it?

Nope

any advice then?

No, I'm not too well informed on the gay scene in Lithuania. Try dating sites or something. Dunno.

oh, okay. is it a good country to be gay in?

Nope, we castrate homos and then nail them to crosses.

oh, rip. can we be friends?

do you have steam or discord?

I'm very autistic and also not homosexual so no, sorry. You can try looking the the anime gay roleplay threads that pop up all the time on Sup Forums.

i hate anime and gay shit. can we be friends?

Kill yourself cuz most are in heaven (or hell)

fine. can you make me less lonely?

And how would I do that?

do you have discord?

Yes, but I would rather keep Sup Forums separate from my real life.

it was worth a shot, thanks for giving me a chance desu

Isn't America incredibly 'progressive' nowadays? Why not try to just get a bf there?

no it's not, if I tried I'd get disowned by everyone and I'd have to move 1000km to a progressive state.

Well good luck anyway. And most gay lithuanians are either depressed or hanging from the ceiling so you're ganna need it.

yeah, lithuania doesn't sound so good. how's czech republic/slovakia/hungary?

lad, don't abandon me please.

I think slavic countries are also very homophobic but probs still better than Lithuania.

Yeah I'm still here.

>I think slavic countries are also very homophobic but probs still better than Lithuania.

I know, but I would rather deal with the homophobia if it means living in an uncucked country with no migrants. does that make sense?

It does and most people dislike homos just because of their rainbow parades and general degeneracy. If you're a decent person they probably won't have a problem with you.

yeah. and how do I deal with not wanting to be homo? i mean I don't really feel attracted to women at all, so idk.

>lietuvių threadas
>anime OP nuotrauka
Eik nachui, parazitas

You don't want to be a homo due to social pressure or because of something else?

because I want to be "normal" by what society considers it. being like this makes stuff complicated, but somehow its still better than being hetero.

Well you can't change it so just enjoy it and try to better the homo image. If you're kind and eventually come out then people might not think that bad of you and of homos in general.

Ko tau anime nepatinka?

Nes /balt/ debilai postina vien tik anime ir nuvarė visa generalą į šūdą. Plius postina vien tik moe šūdą. Su kitom anime rūšim problemų neturiu, bet moe mane verčia vemti

bamp