ITT: "Villains" who did absolutely nothing wrong

ITT: "Villains" who did absolutely nothing wrong

he took mew

But Ramona was a worthless slut anyway

he didn't do anything "wrong" but was still a dick which is as villainous as you can be Scott's story. He was really a reflection of Scott desu, they are both womanizing, self absorbed people, Scott just realized this was wrong.

Pisees me off everytime i remember this. Laurie did nothing wrong, he was just making some money selling arms to some niggers for their stupid wars and protecting the interests of his country.

KAYY OHH

>did nothing wrong
>researched his ex-gf and all the men she fucked to create a supervillan club to prevent his ex-gf from fucking anyone else
>stabs a guy in the chest with a fucking sword
>is a dick

you're not wrong

>Canadian sensibilities

literally a dedicated educator dealing with a delinquent student.

Nah, Rooney had a hard-on for Ferris, he was definitely in the wrong

You think poor people deserve to live on Nantucket? You, sir, are the problem

DAY BOW BOW

NOW WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU WANT TO DO A THING LIKE THAT?

>Implying preventing that diseased whore from fucking anyone else is wrong

this man did literally nothing wrong

>Doing your job is wrong now
He only had a "hard-on" for Ferris because Ferris was a terrible student and kids like him make public school systems look bad

Didn't he literally doom the colonies by giving his hot cylon gf access to their defense computers?

delet this

he did nothing wrong

He kicked Bosco you asshole.

>billions dead because he is a traitor

Nah, Rooney was an analogy for tight assed yuppies of the time who didn't do or like how Ferris saw the world

That "dog" was trespassing

found the cylon

thats ok because athena is best girl

this desu

He knew damn well the place wasn't his until he won the Regata. That dog was pregnant and not hurting anyone.

Who names their daughter Squid anyways?
It was going to be his property until that retard committed grand theft auto on Teddy's Ferrari and destruction of property when he inboarded it to the ship, he was within his rights

>took power from a child kidnapping cult and an impotent senate
>established order and peace across the entire fucking galaxy
did absolutely nothing wrong

I'm not gonna say there wasn't dirty play on both sides of the ordeal, but without the win he owned nothing, and his father showed him that.

Peckerhead Estates will never happen.

So you say...

LIKE TWO HOURS!

>Caring about your job makes you a tight-ass yuppy
Wew lad

You made me swallow my gum... NOW IT'LL BE IN MY DIGESTIVE TRACT FOR SEVEN YEAAAAAAAAAARS!!!!!!!!!!!

>Owns giant successful record company
>Believes old wives' tales
What did he mean by this?

He dated a literal psychopath. That's pretty wrong, and Ramona is trash.

>doing literally wrong to the point of taking over the "franchise"

Toaster-fracker.

more like savior of human kind fracker

>Implying leaving her with Scott who was just as much a dick and preventing any other girl from having to deal with his bullshit wasnt the ideal scenario

There's also a rumour that in episode VIII the Jedi Order will be revealed to be heavily broken from what it was supposed to be
Basically it'll justify some of the shitty writing in the prequels and further justify Sheev

All of his suspicions were entirely correct though, and this almost 100% likely wasn't Bueller's first delinquency.

Hitler

Oh yeah?

Edgy and epic. Keep up the good work, user!

He was just doing his job and the nigger fucked everything up

>Scott who was just as much a dick
Lel no
Scott was not a good guy but he genuinely got hurt by NV. Ramona is a completely unsympathetic serial adulterer.

Not sure if villain but Ozymandias

>phone poster

kys

He was stupid enough to employ a nigger

That blue nigger was a bigger villain than Ozymandias. He at least cared.

>Not being tethered to a "battle station" surrounded by piss bottles is a bad thing

He saw weakness in Max and exploited it

>if you use a computer you are incapable of movement

He should have wasted him as soon a possible and call another cab.

>Implying any of the fat virgin fucks on this site move even if they're capable of doing so

YO HOMIE

>cant_ruse_the_cruise.webm
>webm is literally cruise rusing himself

BUT IN THE END, IT DIDN'T EVEN MATTER

yeah I know, but it only proves how good the movie was

>mind controls women into dating him just to test his powers of manipulation

Did you forget about that part?

That was in the comic. They didn't make that explicit in the film iirc.

>Improving on your talents is wrong
Women are useless desu, they only have value based on how men use them

>running a plunder economy to provide for his lowest ranked people who are too feeble to produce on their own, but still making them earn their keep with simple labor where you ge tback what you put in
>keeps a harem of wives who don't have to work if they just have sex with him once in a while so they don't have to prostitute themselves at the mercy of less scrupulous clients, are free to leave AT ANY TIME
>giving a slap on the wrist to a community who slaughtered 30 of his own people
>spending months, if not years holding up his end of the bargain by keeping his dealings a secret from a community he collects from per the request of their leader so they stay blissfully ignorant and productive, things only go South because one of their own people kept trying to get a war started
>to protect someone who would kill him in a hearbeat, kills the aforementioned's attempted usurper
>captures an autistic adult as punishment, but recognizes how smart he is and gives him productive things to do while treating him like a king to the point that he implores his friends to stop getting themselves into trouble
>captures an enemy combatant on a suicide mission and not only keeps her alive but earnestly attempts to send her home safe and sound in exchange for a surrender, she kills herself anyway like a dumbass
He has done

L I T E R A L L Y

nothing wrong.

Gerald Butler literally never made an irrational or unjustifiable action in this entire movie. He literally did 0.00000% anything wrong.