Holy shit, colts btfo

They wait out the whole playoffs.....announce the hire, then he backs out!!!

Insane
twitter.com/adamschefter/status/961035448490610689

New England reportedly reaching out to Peyton Manning to replace OC Josh McDaniels

New England reportedly reaching out to Peyton Manning to replace OC Josh McDaniels

>ESPN

>Teams go from good to shit every year because their coaches get poached when they have a good year
>Patriots don't allow their coaches to get poached and stay good forever

How do they get away with it?

Looks like Jim Israel needs some pills

god it's even worse in college
houston threw a fit when they lost their coach to UT, but they took him from Ohio State lol

Colts need a little "Luck" next season desu

HOLY FUCKING BASED

>it's real

Holy shit

I’m calling it now.

Kraft promised McDaniels pats h.c. Job....belichick leaving soon or after next season....

Kek, there's no way this is re-

Philly sports radio is reporting this and concluding that Nick Foles has destroyed the Pats dynasty and Bellichik

Wut

In case any colts fan needed reassurance, this is how you know you're a bottom feeder organization. Once you hit this point your only choice is to draft your way back because nobody worth a shit wants to play or coach for you

Lol the colts subreddit was so excited!

Fuck you! Fuck You! Fuck you!
THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!
YOU OWE ME FUCKING DRAFT PICKS MOTHERFUCKER, THIS IS TAMPERING I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS! I WANT YOUR ENTIRE ORGANIZATION DISMANTLED!!! I WANT FIRINGS I WANT RESIGNATIONS I WANT FINES!!! FUCKING HORSESHIT ITS ALWAYS INDIANAPOLIS!!! I WANT YOUR 2014 AFC TITLE STRIPPED AWAY, THIS IS DISGUSTING CONDUCT BY THIS FUCKING COWARD, IM FED UP WITH THIS BULLLSHIT

This sportswriter shits on a lot of pro athletes and coaches on a personal level.

Relax have a drink Don’t drive though

there's definitely something going on with the Colts (maybe Luck finished for good?). Matt Nagy went to Chicago instead of Indy and he's good friends with Chris Ballard. and now this?

HAHAHAHA FUCK THE COLTS

They should back up a money truck to Peyton to run the operations. Give him part ownership

Bellichick said he will only stay until his contract ends, (1 more season)

Makes sense that kraft would promise josh the job to keep him with brady

>McDaniels and Butler staying
>Hightower and Edelman coming back
>Gronk not retiring
>Brady willing to take another paycut
>new defensive coach
>going to draft mostly defensive players

Fear the Punished Patriots, they will be back

Lol Clots
GET
FUCKED

Reminds me of when Belichick told the Jets FUCK OFF

Beautiful

>Salty P*tsfaggots trying to deflect from the fact that they’re this board’s whipping boy for the next month
Beautiful

>jeff fisher incoming
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

OP here.....I am not a pats fan. Just thought this is fun.

>2 days after superbowl loss
>barely anyone even cares anymore
>100% chances of having an even better team next year
try harder

its like the parcells era. Kraft having a falling out with the HC and being friends with an Coordinator. Also mcdaniels is friends with Brady. Brady won the ''civil war''.

Toub will replace him.

>I am not a Pats fan
>Barely anyone even cares anymore
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

holy shit the clots dodged a bullet of their own stupidity

Will you please tell the other Argentina poster who hates Brady and the patriots to shut his fucking face on here? Thanks

If they had won, everyone was going to retire, MD was going to leave, etc.

Now they're all going for at least another 2

never

ever

>worth a shit
>utterly ruined the broncos on his first outing then got fired for cheating

yeah, wow, what a great prospect Joshy boy is.

As a Colt's fan I am totally cool with this. I don't want someone who doesn't want to be here.

Itll be toub, who was my personal #1

based schizo argie

Damn. One last for N. Engalnd Tom?

>lose mcdaniels
>player gets killed by an illegal immigrant

tough few days for the colts

>barely anyone even cares anymore
your team deserves to lose every single owl they appear in if that's true.

good thing it's just damage control :^)

KEKED

He's talking about on the board you fucking moron.

nah that's the anally devastated argie he's been shitting up every thread in sight because his team lost :)

I wonder who gave him this troll tip

>Jeff Fisher to the Colts

please, please let this happen. the shitstorm would be amazing.

Fuck the Colts. I hope you get Jeff Fisher. I hope Luck never recovers and you wallow at the bottom of the AFC South for the next ten years. Actually, even if you have Luck you'll do that because he's a mediocre shitter.

Brady likes him that's enough

brady also likes his little boy

even bill simmons and cowherd admit the jaguars and steelers were better teams than the patriots. patriots overachieved and it's not like the steelers and jags and everyone else is going to be stagnant.....

Brady will be 41 next season. They traded Jimmy G.

Luck will be 29 next season. If his shoulder heals correctly and they get a line that can protect him adequately he's elite.

Questionable decision.

How are they punished... if anything theyve gotten away with more than they should... like three trophies worth.

>If his shoulder heals correctly and they get a line that can protect him adequately

those are big fucking ifs. Also, isn't Darell Bevell, the Seahawks OC that facilitated that O-line unit's decline, one of the Colts coaching candidates?

That wasn't bevells decision. That was the GMs decision to pay the defense and trade for Graham instead of upgrading the aging o line.

more likely he either had a talk with a drunk and pilled up Irsay and/or got info on Luck's medical records

still lost the super bowl :^)

Only Luck's shoulder is a big if. The oline is something they can rectify right away, Colts had a great oline before Pagano. Tom being 41 is a fact, his decline will come sooner or later, they don't have anyone after Tom because they traded Jimmy G.

Also Bevell was McDaniel's choice for OC. I think he takes a lot of heat for not running Lynch on that 2nd and 1, but it was a good play call that Wilson simply didn't execute and Lynch was only 20% at scoring on the 1 that season (league average was 60%).

Belicheat leaves early to the Gnats.

Builds up Eli to be ELIte and uses him to destroy Brady and the franchise he created

He was talking about his contract with Satan though, not the one with Kraft.

It's okay, the Lions still lose

I don't blame him for changing his mind. I wouldn't want to work for Jim Irsay.

>Gruden and the Raiders were there at the beginning and were only stopped by one of the greatest moments in refball history.
>Gruden and the Raiders will be the ones to end it.

Is it maybe possible that....hold on hear me out...Tom Brady?

Seething

To be fair Doyel wrote an article weeks ago saying he thought hiring McDaniels would be a retarded move for the colts. This isn’t a case of fox and the grapes

at least the jets got a first rounder out of beli's weasel antics

This sounds about right. Shocked he was even considering that dumpster fire of a franchise, he'd be better off with a college job than Colts.

Honestly how often does that even happen though? Coaches are constantly poached but whether it actually causes the team to fail isn't really concrete, the Pats have lost plenty of coaches and stayed fine, and I'm sure there were super bowl teams that didn't lose a coach and regressed anyway.

>Irsay getting at Kraft with deflategate
>Kraft responds with cucking him in the most fuck you way possible.

>Colts fans mad that McDaniels doesn't want to throw away his career on a broken Andrew Luck, no receivers, and a dinosaur at RB when he can continue to make deep natty runs every year.

>patriots don't allow their coaches to get poached
They did, the difference is everyone in the Bill Bellychuck coaching tree has largely floundered.

Would Peyton even want to return to the Colts after the way they ditched him?

If your the clots do you try to trade for Big Dick Nick?

>everyone in the Bill Bellychuck coaching tree has largely floundered.

like Nick Saban? or Bill O'Brian? or Kirk Ferentz? ..... the only ones that really floundered were Crennel and Weis

>like Nick Saban? or Kirk Ferentz?
Going to college is irrelevant
>Bill O'Brian?
Literally hasn't done anything yet.

Hey Colts fans, feeling deflated? ahahahahha get fucked

This. There is no level of despair I wouldn't wish on the Cunts.

KEK