El Bandito Bane?

El Bandito Bane?

*Bandido

/dead meme/ general

El Indio?

SOLO YO

>Doctor Pavel Pardo yo soy inteligencia.

JAJAJA EL BANO JAJAJA

JAJAJA EL DEADO THREADO JAJAJA

Trabaja para el enmascarado

There he is, there he goes again.

Look everyone, I posted again! Did not the dude's shit surrounding? Oh my God! I can almost see your pathetic slices glowing in the dark, all illuminated by your screen is the only source of light in your county. On laughing like a little girl again when writing your little shred of Bath and filling the hood. You know what? Maybe even filled it. Maybe you're a NINI so disgusting you paid for 4canal pass and all you have to do is choose the photo. And boy, do not know the photo? The epic agent CISEN is not it? I guess, Mojoncito, cagandote both laugh while clicking to throw your Takis the floor. But it's Thumbs, your boss cleanse him in the morning. Oh that's right, he chispoteó not tell me you live with your mom! You're a fucking fat fucked and I like you already got fed up with you. So pissed of errands all day, every day, for a grown man who spends all day in 4changos posting about a crap film layer. Just imagine it, and then you had thought you'd be a politician or a footballer or something chingón and then you became a NINI. A pathetic fagot NINI bathroom. She probably cries until he falls asleep every day thinking about how fucked up is the roll as would disappear. Do not even try to talk to you because everything you say is "FOR YOU, FOR YOU, FOR YOU".

You have become a parody of yourself. That's all you are. A sad dwarf laughing in the dark as he prepares to delve into the same dance that has made chingamadral times already.

And you know what? That is all that will be.

JAJAJA EL DOCTOR EL DOCTOR JAJAJA

Che, /lat/ está en otro lado

Cabeza caliente.

JAJAJA BUILDO EL WALLO POR FAVOR JAJAJA

Senor, your head is like habanero.

PARA TIIIIIIII

Háblame de Bane Por qué se pone la máscara

You guys do know 2012 was 7 years ago right? The fact that you guys have been continuing this for that long is insane.

>2012
>7 years ago
Does the fire rise through 2019?

of corshe

El es un tipo grande

>¿Si me quito eso, morirás?
>Sería muy doloroso
>Eres un tipo grande
>Para ti

Para ti.

I fucking hate south Americans

bravo nolan si estás leyendo esto te amo!

¿BAÑE?

baño?

>EL CAUDILLO
>DON BANE?

Doctor Mireles, soy AFI.

and I hate fat americans

MUCHA LEALTAD PARA UN SICARIO

Fat Americans hate you too

Quizá se este preguntando por que alguien le dispararía a un hombre antes de aventarlo de un avión.

Are Pinoys asians? I have a friend trying to claim he's asian, but frankly I think that's the same shit as trying to call Brazilians 'American' because they live on the same continent

eres un chico grande

para ti

¡Cálmate, chele!

EL JUSTINE JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJAJAJAJAJAJ
EH CABRONER SOY DR PERVEL
MUY GRANDE
POR TI
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

You're a bad hombre.

El Guapo

JAJAJAJA NO MAS CIA JAJAJA

YO SOY EL BIG MUCHACHO

PARA TI

Pues, felicitaciones! Te tomaste. Que es el siguiente paso de tu plan maestro?

no mi amigo !

A GARCHAR ESTE AVION

I'm callin you out mosquito man

aye

SIN SUPERVIVIENTES