I congratulate the Eagles for what they have accomplished on Sunday night

I congratulate the Eagles for what they have accomplished on Sunday night.

With that said, I want answers, for what Belichick has been doing this season, and this game particularly.

Cutting Chris Long and LeGarrette Blount, Blount especially who was the closet thing to an elite RB we have ever had, and gifting them to the Eagles (who in turn ran a train on us).
Giving away both Jacoby Brissett and Jimmy Garoppolo for nothing, with no backups or successors in mind, and then having a secret meeting with Kyle Shanahan about Super 49 and how they should have played us to win.
Cutting both Offensive and Defensive Coordinators simultaneously (this is unprecedented) with no back up plan in mind.
Finally benching Malcolm Butler (the hero of SB49), one of their best defensive players, who played every snap this year, at the last moment, while he is dressed and ready to play, for a backup in Eric Rowe who could not defend all night and let Philadelphia score all over us.

This has divided the locker room. And now you have players like Rob Gronkowski, arguably the best TE to ever play the game, who are willing to just walk away and quit football altogether.

People say their entire success is because of Belichick, but his defense gave up a record amount of passing/rushing yards, and a team has never put up 41 points on a Belichick defense, not in a game of this caliber.

Brady threw for a RECORD 505 yards, 3 TD, 0 INT, against a #1 defense. Without his best receiver, without his second best receiver. Brady literally broke records trying to keep up with Matt Patricia's weak defense giving the game away, like Brady has all season. Brady has been carrying this fucking team.

I'm sorry but I need answers for this shit. You don't shit the bed, not this badly, when your team was the favorite to win it all at the start of the year. And to try and dismantle the team the way he has done?

This man's ego is destroying the team.

Other urls found in this thread:

wcvb.com/article/josh-mcdaniels-will-be-staying-in-new-england-not-going-to-indianapolis-colts/16649115
nypost.com/2018/02/06/gronks-calm-911-call-my-whole-house-got-robbed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Super Bowl 49
52*

Holy shit Boston fans are retarded

I mean nothing he could do about the coordinators. A lot of the talent moves were questionable. Idk what the salary cap situation is and how it will be in 3 years which is usually how belichick thinks. Weren't the rumors also that he wanted to keep garoppolo, but Brady and Kraft wanted him out so Brady could retire a patriot?

Josh McDaniels is staying with New England, as of 10 minutes ago. Colts just got screwed.

wcvb.com/article/josh-mcdaniels-will-be-staying-in-new-england-not-going-to-indianapolis-colts/16649115

Josh is coming back
So is Gronk
Brady still has 3 more years left.

You need to chill the fuck out senpai.

If that was the case they would've traded Garoppolo for the first round pick 6 months earlier. I think they offered Garoppolo a bridge contract to takeover whenever Brady was ready to retire and Garoppolo looked at Tom and thought "this dude isn't retiring anytime soon" and requested an out.

Yeah why the fuck would McDaniels want to throw away his second shot at HC on an alcoholic drug abusing owner?

Because he's gonna replace Bill once Brady retires.

Eh either way you can't pin that on Bill.

Gronk ain't retiring now, nigga's entire house was just robbed.

nypost.com/2018/02/06/gronks-calm-911-call-my-whole-house-got-robbed/

BB needs to go. The time has come. I don't know how you get the defense back in this case if he is still coaching the team.
Was a great two decades, but what happened Sunday should facilitate BB leaving New England

>Brady still has 3 years left

He’s got a noodle arm now

>500+ yards 3 TD in the Owl
>noodle arm
Casual fan plz go

Best case scenario at this point

>throwing a 70 yard hail mary while getting knocked down
>noodle arm

If Aaron Rodgers made that throw and it got dropped the same way people would be blaming Gronk for not catching it

Can we start this right now

Disappointing conclusion but it was a great season overall

you're a fucking idiot you know that? Here is your (You)

Brady will get fed up with Bill and join the XFL

>Cutting Chris Long
Chris Long was leaving, and he told Bill as much

I’ll ignore any and all questionable shit from either the off-season or regular season but please Bill. Why sit Butler all four quarters? Couldn’t he have helped in some way? I think butlers a bit overhyped but just try SOMETHING at that point. It’s like throwing brady into quicksand. The garappolo thing belichick is probably in the right about. He could have been the future. Keeping Tom until he can’t move is sacrificing future team competitiveness for Tom and Krafts feelings. That’s not what the pats usually do.

>for Tom and Krafts feelings

Firstly Tom has no power in drafting decisions or else they would've never gotten rid of Wes Welker. Secondly the Quarterback position did not lose the Super Bowl here, it was still the best decision to keep Tom (play wise, not loyalty wise) because he has the most playoff success in league history (even including this game) and Garoppolo has never played a single playoff game.

They offered Garoppolo a contract, he wanted more money than they had cap space for, so they couldn't keep him. He could've stayed for less money but he decided to be a money grubber. Nothing you can do at that point.

>Blount especially who was the closet thing to an elite RB we have ever had

Did cook get insta CTE? Theres no way he is unfucked after that hit

You know more than I do but with jimmy G I would assume he wanted to actually play rather than grub for money. How is a back up supposed to play hardball with them? I realize brady has no decision power but is there any truth to the rumors that Kraft and Tom are sort of teamed up against Bills wishes on this?

That site sucks shit

Nice novel faggot

It seems you are portraying Jimmy G as greedy. Son, the kid just wants to play. And he's got amazing talent. So don't blame Jimmy.

>Blount especially who was the closet thing to an elite RB we have ever had
Blount is shit the only time he ever does good is against horrible defenses that don't want to tackle his fat ass

That's exactly what I thought after seeing that brutal play. The NFL NEEDS to implement more preventative concussions measures.

Did anybody else notice that, following the commercial break, the announcers stopped talking about Cooks INDEFINITELY (while mentioning Jordy + LI several times) and NBC ceased replaying the hit? I'm almost positive that the NFL had them stop in order to avoid bad publicity.

No flag means they are negligent and not trying to prevent concussions in good faith, if he doesn't get fined, both those facts will be used in the lawsuit that bankrupts the nfl

Jimmy G was gonna be a free agent this off season and would've signed to another team for big bucks. Sound like the second was actually the best offer they got for him.

Technically, it was a "clean" hit, but it could still be flagged as unsportsmanlike conduct (AFCCG w/ Gronk) or unnecessary roughness

But who will replace Brady?

Cucked Chris Long fucking sucked last year (and in the SB). Guy couldn't set an edge to save his life.

And shut the fuck up with the rest of your chicken little shit, you don't deserve a single answer to any of your shit questions. Lose like a man, and get ready for yet another SB run next year.

BB threw the game benching Butler and he's gonna be out the door like his faggot mentor Parcells.

Honestly this. Hell run train one week then get stuffed all game next time. It’s almost like some defenses are more susceptible to him than others.

Please, this is bill belichick we're talking about, you know he under balled that contract to Jimmy

>benching Big Game Butler

Honestly, all this year confirms to me is that Belichick is officially a Brady Babby. Tom carried the team. He was always elite. He was always clutch. Rarely misses a game. He can throw 400 yards with CFL level receivers, and has. He's the reason for the Patriot greatness.

Belichick lucked into football's Goku. He'd be nowhere without Tom.

you're throwing that bait around like it's candy

It's 70/30 Brady to me. Thing is the drawback of passing has always been the amount of turnovers and three and outs and thus good field position it gives the other team. Brady mostly eliminates this. He has far fewer interceptions than any of his contemporaries sans Rodgers while putting up at minimum the same production and almost always far more.

There's a reason why historically when teams throw a lot they have an abysmal record but with Brady it doesn't really fall off much the more he throws.