Three's Company

Why did Chrissy look so much different compared to early seasons?

im gay

What about season 5?

Cindi was the hottest but she aged the poorest.

Chrissy was aging pretty well. Was a really hot 60+ gilf but then suddenly fucked up her face with plastic surgery.

Terri is ultimately best girl.

dem shorts tho nigga

Did she ever fugg based Jew?

why the fuck does his dick have fingernails?

I watched this show almost every night on Nick At Nite growing up. It was terrible.

off screen he fucked everyone. especially Mr Furley

There was an episode where John Ritter is sitting down in his boxer shorts and one of his balls fell out. No one noticed this for thirty years. It ran on repeats for thirty years and no one noticed until a little old lady caught a repeat on TV Land and called up to complain. They then digitally air brushed his testicle out.

Suzanne Summers was topless in a movie back in the 1970s. You get a great view.

>Suzanne Summers was topless in a movie back in the 1970s. You get a great view.

"Magnum Force", with Clint Eastwood. Though she doesn't get any lines.

Somers appeared in two Playboy cover-feature nude pictorials, in 1980 and 1984. The first set of photos was taken by Stan Malinowski in February 1970 when Somers was a struggling model and actress and did a test photoshoot for the magazine. She was accepted as a Playmate candidate in 1971, but declined to pose nude before the actual shoot. During a The Tonight Show appearance, she denied ever posing nude (except for a High Society topless photo), which prompted Playboy to publish photos from the Malinowski shoot a decade later, in 1980.[19] The second nude pictorial by Richard Fegley appeared in December 1984 in an attempt by Somers to regain her popularity after being terminated from Three's Company in 1981.

Haha, good reference.

Personally my favorite girl was janet.

The years have not been great to Joyce DeWitt, but probably kinder than most.

cheeky farage in the top row

>Garage
That's Furley dingus

>terminated from Three's Company in 1981

Poor Jon Ritter....

RIP in peas, funny man.

Some people look 50 in their twenties... Jesus.

I want that samurai shirt