Why is Cowherd so perfect?

>Never plays favorites
>Straight shooter
>Doesn't have a schtick
>Objective analyst

Why don't other sports analysts follow his lead?

man, i hope they're paying you well

christine is boring af. she'd be 1000x more fun if she was single. she sounds like a bimbo mom. she's banging some loser nig?

>"bootstraps!" .. "nobody helped me!"
>step-dad was a rich dental surgeon
pick one

Is there really a big market for the edgy neckbeard demo to watch his show / podcast / whatever he does?

I un ironically think he's smarter / clever-er than the average retard sports talk guy. and he doesn't rely on unemployed retard callers to fill time. and I like that he's kind of an unabashed rich elitist asshole (albeit dorky, which kind of ruins it)

are there any smart talk radio guys offering sharp takes? the schticky guys are just cancer to the ears.... "let's take some calls!!"

>never pays for shills
>idolizes shooter
>doesn't have a dick
>objective homosex

They're a dying breed user. Shame really.

i prefer rich eisen

>Never plays favorites
Sucks USC's cock at every given opportunity even though they're always overrated
>Straight shooter
Sucks the dick of every pseudo-celebrity that comes on his show.
>Doesn't have a schtick
West Coast bias, frontrunner, sucks the dick of every dominant team in existence once his personal favorites inevitable drop off
>Objective analyst
See literally everything above.

Kill yourself, OP.

Probably caters well to underachievers. Think smart neets and young guys with pleb-tier jobs that can listen to radio while they're at work

Rich Eisen's show is actually good. I'd probably listen to it if I cared enough to listen to podcasts.

i think most radio listeners are now via podcast. i listen to cowherd's 24/7 iheart radio app stream while working out or jogging

He looks like a fucking goblin.

sounds like one, too

my sides, I really had to google him because I wasn't sure if colin cowherd was actually shooter

Did someone say perfection?

>coalburner
>perfect

I wonder what percentage of people say this and are non white themselves

>fucks niggers (so high probability of severe daddy issues)
>legit moron
>knows nothing outside of tabloid gossip and boston sports headlines
>forces insufferable muh feminism shit into colin's show

A literal nigger lover who cried on tv because she couldn’t handle the Lavar bantz

>small baller
>stay in yo lane

>super rich daddy
>LOL nobody helped me!

She's pretty, has a good radio voice and wants ultimate satisfaction, quite hating.

>never plays favorites
He openly roots for popular teams, because he claims it gets him more ratings. Ie duke, Yankees, pats, cowboys, lakers. Most annoying garbage ever.

>doesn't have a shtick
Constantly makes terrible business analogies to make himself sound like some kind of an "start up guy"

>objective analyst
Cried like a bitch when john wall danced. Then talked shit on him for years because he dug in his heels, on his terrible take.

Also he hates Dominicans.

>>Never plays favorites
He LOVES Belichek and Brady though

FACEBOOK
UBER
STARBUCKS
APPLE
SILICON VALLEY

based lavar

DIVORCE

MY OTHER EMPLOYER

MANLY

COOL

COOL

Apple. Amazon. MIT... Houston Rockets. Cutting Edge. Innovation...Efficiency.

Blackberry. Barnes & Noble. Iowa State... Cleveland Cavaliers. Outdated. Stagnation... Inefficiency.

lmao cowherd is a literal retard

One of my favorite Sup Forums memes. I laugh every time.

Does she really fuck niggers or is it just a meme?

[ .02 rupees have been deposited into your cuck account]

Colin Cowherd? More like Colin Cowturd!

ANDY REEEID

Did she and Colin?

Lebatard is smarter and cleverer and does it at all without being a collinsworth tier prestigious asshole about his takes

of course not, bbc only

this, his schtick is that he's a "straight shooter" when in reality he's just a biased shockjock

He hates the warriors though

MOBILITY

That's because the NBA is very much an athlete driven league in that people mostly support athletes rather than teams. He's a massive Lebron dick sucker. Like, Harden got a 60 point triple double and he just wrote it off because he was playing a bad team. LeGM could've had that game against the fucking Suns and he would've been creaming himself and talking about how he's better than Jordan the next day. In fact, Lestats went up against the same magic side except he actually had 3 point shooters to pass to and still lost by like 18 to the fucking magic.