ITT: The most unlikeable characters on your favorite show

this mother fucking horrible cunt

Gaining the weight was her ultimate betrayal .

>janice
>not aj

Marie from Breaking Bad

Fuck that cunt! My favorite scene is still the moment where she breaks down and starts sobbing when she learns her asshole husband is dead.

She reminded me of my aunt. Always acting morally superior to everyone around her. Always telling people how they should live their lives. Always condescending and never self aware. I really despise people like that.

AJ is /ourguy/

Marlo

Also, this.

How many unlikeable cunts on super popular TV shows are there? Somebody just needs to post Cersei and we can all go, right?

I liked her just fine, but compared to the rest of the characters Carter was by far the most unlikable.

Plus I really dont like Taraji Hensons face.

I dunno if I hate the cliche girl power vibe she gives off or if her actress just sucks. She is incredibly immersion breaking.

>tells oliver not to lead the league of assassins even though as Ras he could have commanded them to stop killing

>he listens because she finally fucked him

>made him give up the cowl

>lol no just kidding i'm bored living the normal life oliver, let's go back to star city

>OLIVER KILLING IS BAD UNLESS I SAY OTHERWISE

>WHAT? YOU JUST FOUND OUT THAT SOME KID WAS REALLY YOURS 5 SECONDS AGO!? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME IMMEDIATELY INSTEAD OF TAKING TIME TO PROCESS THIS?! STOP KEEPING SECRETS!

>joins an underground group of hackers and was keeping it secret because it's okay when she keeps them

I miss when she was just a qt IT girl

>not relating with AJ

Were you never a teenager, friend?

>Not Skyler White
get out

Is this actually true?

Kys

skylar was a cunt because her husband was jeopardizing their family and refusing help out of pride. marie was just a stupid bitch for no real reason

The entire cast of the walking dead

if you were honestly aj tier as a teen youre probably a hideous pathetic schlub neet even into adulthood

Fuck off marie is best girl

>annoying spineless, extremely leftist beta numale

>irrelevant character that only gets screen time (and way too much) because the actor playing him is the son of the creator.

>pretentious pseudo-intellectual who constantly brags about his ivy league degree and still isn't even half as smart as he thinks he is and gets BTFO by Peggy constantly.

>hating on Paul
absolute pleb, you'll be sorry when he saves Star Trek

no

wtf happened to her face? I thought she was pretty fuckin fine in season 1

Her and fucking Livia. Props to both actors for doing such a good job at making the characters so hateable.

Janice alone is such a great example of the result The Sopranos terrible parenting and dysfunction made into adult. I always felt sorry for Bobby B's kids at the end of the show, Christ now they have to grow up with that cunt as their mother.

I hate this dumb motherfucker.

He is a one dimensional, comic relief spouting moron.

>WTF, Peggy, don't you want to get raped to death by niggers? Stop being a fascist.
Abe is by far the worst.

Barbara turned out ok

Probably because she left the home and didn't get involved in the mafia lifestyle. And maybe her being born last allowed her to avoid the brunt of Livias toxicity.

Good points. The Sopranos is pure fucking kino

He was only a child, though

Agreed. And AJ gets a lot of hate. He does have done terrible characteristics. But in season 6 his character really develops, and it becomes a lot easier to see the way Tony Sopranos dysfunction has affected AJ, and of course the violence and sociopathic elements of mob life affected him too.

Season 6b produces an atmosphere like no other show in television. The air of finality to every episode is palpable. And finally the audience sees Tony is incapable of change (s6 ep 21 I think Tony is meeting with AJs counselor and starts talking about his own mother, repeating the con he used on Melfi, even says "poor you" unironically to AJ"). The sopranos are unwilling to change, and never will. Even if Tony goes on to see another day, the violence, depression, anger, will go on.

Let me put it this way, and I'm paraphrasing from the AV club, but AJ, in season 6b, makes good points about the violence of the world, and has important things to say, but the writers out these words in the mouth a kid who was spoiled at every step of life, who is privileged and has every opportunity in the world. So to see a kid like this with so mich money and possessions bitchcing about the world creates a character one is incline to dislike, but he's a very important part of the show and a kind of roadmap to learning how Tony Soprano came to be the man he is.

dubs dont lie

I cant believe they brought him back

does that make her a SJW

It's both really

I like him but evil. subscribe