THE FATE OF THE FURIOUS Spoilers

Dominic Toretto (Vin Diesel) is blackmailed by elusive cyber-terrorist Cipher (Charlize Theron) to betray his family and assist in her masterplan to topple the world's governments. Government operative Mr. Nobody (Kurt Russell) then recruits Dom's crew - Luke Hobbs (Dwayne Johnson), Letty Ortiz (Michelle Rodriguez), Roman Pearce (Tyrese Gibson), Tej Parker (Chris Bridges) and Megan Ramsey (Nathalie Emmanuel) - to stop them. They are joined by straight-laced intelligence operative Eric Reisner (Scott Eastwood) and assassin Deckard Shaw (Jason Statham), an old enemy of the Toretto family who is released from prison by Mr. Nobody and offered pardon in exchange for his services.

Dom is being forced to collaborate with Cipher because she has kidnapped Dom's ex-girlfriend Elena Neves (Elsa Pataky) and their newborn son, whom Dom didn't even know he had. Upon learning that Cipher has dealings with the Shaw crime family, Dom secures his own deal with matriarch Magdalene Shaw (Helen Mirren) that sees Deckard and his wheelchair-bound brother Ian Shaw (Luke Evans) joining forces to rescue Elena and her son from Cipher's forces while Dom rejoins the crew to foil Cipher's masterplan. However, Cipher manages to escape and vows revenge on Dom and his crew, while Dom becomes determined to catch her for messing with his family.

In the end, Dom reunites with his loved ones and celebrates the arrival of his son. The Torettos and the Shaws put their differences aside and Deckard officially joins the crew as they prepare for further rides.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FG9M0aEpJGE
youtu.be/dJpB3UvaRRE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In the last 20 minutes, by reading about this film, I have just discovered Vin Diesel and 'The Rock' aren't actually the same person.

How long ago was he with Elena? They haven't been together since furious 6. Did he cheat on Leddy, right after she got her memory back? This plot line would make sense for Furious 7 but when you have a whole movie between them being together it doesn't make sense

This series is just an endless cycle of the bad guy joining the crew in the next movie.

>People actually watch this shit.

Vin is huge here, fellas

"Fast 6" and "Fast and Furious 7" were months apart, apparently.

But that still means she was pregnant at the time of Furious 7 yet she was still in operator mode with the Rock, plus she didn't have a miscarriage or anything after getting blown out a window and falling a few stories and landing on a car?

>Deckard joins the crew
But he killed one of their guys

>not knowing that Han comes back in the next one

Didn't Jason Statham's character murder the Japanese guy?

And now he's just one of the gang?

YEH IM NOT BUYING IT

thats why its fake

Letty got KEKED!

My boyfriend's son!

One of the tie-in music videos already showed him hanging out with the gang in yet another Toretto family barbecue.

B-but his house blew up

link?

Are you really questioning realism in a world where The Rock redirects a missile with one hand and every single car in New York City can be hacked to be driven by remote control?

what about paul walkers wife?

is she permanently cucked off the show cause of his death?

kek

>mfw the scene in whichever the fuck movie it was where he and Vin Diesel just run the fuck into each other head on
>they step out, uninjured
>"...you reinforced your chassis"
The fact that these movies are so huge with normies is proof that we're all fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=FG9M0aEpJGE

oh christ

>Watching these movies
>For the plot

as if the popularity the Transformer movies weren't proof enough.

thats stupid, poor han

>Every villain joins the crew

It's so silly I love it.

One more last ride with mi Familia.

It's the one trope that I'm always a sucker for

They're apparently going to revive him.

FAST AND THE FURIOUS: IN SPACE when?

Right after that they both tear out chunks of metal from their cars and have some sort of kung fu fight.

yep

Dont worry, next film will be ....... IN SPACE

What is actually the point of Ramsay's character?
Taj is already the computer guy and she doesn't even drive

Every scene shes in shes sitting in the passenger seat doing nothing

Han is best boy.

I'm glad they're bringing him back.

>Vin Diesel agrees to destroy the whole world because somebody kidnapped his ex girlfriend

The last 3 were legitimate Kino. I'm probably gonna watch 8 in theaters and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

I wont watch another one of these movies unless we get Tokyo Drift 2

Literally unironically the best one

she familia now

What are the chances we get a second one ? I say none

Anyone else unironically hype for this shit? I love this series despite knowing how bad it is. It's so stupid it's great.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF THEIR HEADS

I am. The last three, especially 5 and 7, were near perfect action movies.

>Dreeeeeeft? Whats dreeeeeft?

What's up with every major movie getting spoilered way before release?

>letting any of these fuckers walk around free when they all have the power to destroy the world with their car-fu

Jesus Christ.

Also the cast is reaching 'Expendables' levels of bloated.

God I love these movies.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YEEEEES. Bring back the main boy

Haven't seen a single one but swear that if they reach 10 i'll see it in the teathre just for the fuck of it.

why are we still here, dom? just to suffer?

STOP MAKING MORE FUCKING SEQUELS

Holy FUCK. It ended perfectly with 7, but should have ended with Tokyo Drift when it peaked.

At least out of respect for Walker.

>hacker is called Cipher

theater do marathons of all the moives when a new one comes out

>First movie is about street racing and cars
>Latest movie is about computer hackers and cyber-terrorists
Wew

>inb4 it was all a ploy
>Deckard actuallly pulled him out of the car before it exploded
>he's living in hiding and comes back for part 9

>a plot to topple the world's governments can only be stopped by an illegal street racing crew

Nice source on that stupid claim

Taj was technically the gadget guy in the original crew when they were still lo-tech and using cars to do shit. Now that they're high tech and fighting satellite tech. or whatnot they brought in Ramsay.

Are the two Rio boys going to do anything? Boswell was cut but they're apparently going to be in it.

> Deckard officially joins the crew as they prepare for further rides
> a bunch of characters who have been "muh family" non-stop for the last 7 movies are suddenly going to accept an international terrorist who has personally murdered hundreds of people, including their beloved friend Han

It already premiered in Germany.

Na best one is FnF 1, FnF TD is second best.

>Charlize Theron
>Kurt Russell
>Helen Mirren

What the hell are these three doing in this shit? Do they have a gambling debt t o pay off? Are the Jews blackmailing them? What?

Because they know how to have fun.

>marathon 9 movies

Isnt that what they do to inmates in Guantanimo?

and he's angry because they let Shaw be part of the family, so he teams up with Cipher to bring the Toretto's down.

but in the end he rejoins the family and has drinks with Shaw and Cipher yet again escapes.

Who watches these sort of films? They look like a parody...

>gang of street racers saves the world... AGAIN

What's next,Alvin and the Chipmunks become a political drama franchise?

agreed

I was waiting for the Dreeeeft king to step into Paul Walker's shoes, but it hasn't happened yet

They are the ultimate LMAO JUST TURN OFF YOUR BRAIN. So much so that they're good

I actually enjoy these movies
I don't usually buy a lot of >reddit fan theories
but when I read the theory that it's meant to be a massive D&D campaign If anything I was impressed that Vin Diesel was able to market it to Normies
That and they usually produce some solid (yes, predictable) action movies
Best ones are TD, 5, 1 & I enjoyed 6

What happend to Brian?? Paul Walkers the star of these movies, fuck Vin Desiel

nice bait

He's too old to be playing a teenager now. The transition from the "Tokyo Drift" stock footage to what he actually looks like nowadays in "Fast and Furious 7" was jarring.

you have a good point
It slipped my mind that TD was only one film ago in the timeline

Gonna see it only cause Jason is in it.
btw I'm girl

I hate the direction the series went. The 1st one was so comfy and chill.. The 2nd one went into the action genre and by the 4th it was just a cookie cutter Michael Bay-esque film. that appease the lowest common denominator (Americans).

>Dom's ex-girlfriend Elena Neves (Elsa Pataky) and their newborn son, whom Dom didn't even know he had
I thought she began dating Hobbs after Dom got Letty back?
This is silly, why not have Cipher kidnap Paul and Dom's sister with their kid?

>The Torettos and the Shaws put their differences aside and Deckard officially joins the crew
OK, this is just stupid. Shaws fucked Toretto's crew way too much to just be pardoned.

She became Hobbs's partner, not his girlfriend.

no my ride = no buy

Holy shit I've never seen this that's fucking hilarious.

Was he the same guy that beat the shit out of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson? Surely he shouldn't have any trouble taking on Vin "Mini" Diesel.

>The Fast & The Furious: Cloud 9
The Toretto family is hired by Mr. Nobody to prevent an international group of terrorists from destroying the International Space Station.

>The Furious 10: Fasten Your Seatbelts
The Toretto family is hired by Mr. Nobody to stop a car-shaped asteroid from hitting the Earth.

>The Fast and the Furyans
After flying off to space in the end of the previous movie, Dom lands on a planet inhabited by human-like aliens and must prove his mettle to them in an illegal street race.

>The Chronicles of the Fast Furyan
Having proved his worth in the previous movie, Dom, now calling himself Riddick, must lead the Furyan race in an all-out war against a dark and insidious interstellar threat - the Necromongers.

Does the main guy from Tokyo Drift appear?

So, Saints Row: the movie?

>Resident Evil: The Final Chapter
>Ends with 'I still have work to do'
>The Fate of the Furious
>Ends with 'You haven't seen the last of meeeee...!'
Fucking die already

The series is bullshit moment after bullshit moment.
youtu.be/dJpB3UvaRRE

Charlize Teron is obviously cast as a reference to her own role in Mad Max. Just as Statham, who was in The Transporter. I am surprised that Kurt Russell didnt mention his time as a trucker, but it is rather obvious. The whole series is basically a Tarantino level hommage fest by now, just without the pretentiousness.

Do people actually like this trash?

>like
No, they love it.

Bring back Han, the actor isnt doing anything big anyways i'm sure he can fit another Fast and Furious

Why would he care about his Ex GF? And there isnt a way that's his son unless he cheated on whats her name.

just going to see this because of The Rock, and also Baywatch.

>there are people ITT that don't understand that the filmmakers and actors are in on the joke

pathetic

So.. this is the power.. of normie movies.

Cipher should join the family in FF10.

>why would they star in multibillion high grossing incredibly popular movie

>masterplan to topple the world's government's

Man remember when they were just stealing tv's from the back of trucks?