Sup Forums UTTERLY AND IRREVOCABLY BTFO!!!!!!!!!!

rt.com/news/351637-nice-attacker-family-psychiatric/

>“My brother had psychological problems, and we have given the police documents showing that he had been seeing psychologists for several years,” Rabeb Bouhlel, his sister, told Reuters.

>“He’d get angry and shout and break everything around him. He was violent and very ill. We took him to the doctor and he was put on drugs. Whenever there was a crisis, we took him back again. He was always alone. Always silent, refusing to talk. Even in the street, he wouldn’t greet people.”

WoW. Seems the guy was not a terrorist at all, just a mentally ill.

APOLOGIZE TO ISLAM JUST NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJgTIg21riA
depts.washington.edu/mhreport/facts_violence.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>He’d get angry and shout and break everything around him.
Sounds like every Muslim.
youtube.com/watch?v=yJgTIg21riA

>mentally ill
The Muslim terrorist was acting rationally in accordance with his religion.

>Muslims can be mentally ill too
I don't think anyone is arguing that Muslims aren't mentally ill. The problem is what do we do about it?

But being mentally ill is a requirement to be a muslim.

oh shit I had not considered that op

am sorry Islamic ppl imwithher

If mentally people all killed 100 people the day of national holiday, it would be problematic, don't you think.

>Mentally ill

A.K.A. muslim

>low enough IQ to chimpout
>low enough IQ to believe in fake religions
>low enough IQ not to work through his own "depressed" problems like an adult
>welp, better drive a truck through a crowd :^)
Yeah. There are two things working against him; he's a low IQ shitskin and a Muslim. It has nothing to do with him being depressed.

>muslims are mentally ill

WHOA POL BTFO.

Being mentally ill is a requirement to be French

Aw, that's so sweet. He cared about his family. See? Muslims aren't that bad.

i knew this from the beginning. it's crazy how every media and politician jumped on the terrorism bandwagon without any proof. now they say "he radicalized very quickly" but they still have no idea if he actually did. fucking morons

Funny how whites with similar problems don't slaughter people en masse. Funny how it's always an arab. Funny how once again there are more excuses about his behavior and we should feel sorry about him, because Islam totally isn't the cause. Funny how we should feel sorry for all muslims that are once again accused, because muslims really are nice people, even though christians never need any sort of excuses.

It's just leftists btfo'ing themselves with their backwards logic.

andreas lubitz, idiot

>His brother Jaber Bouhlel told the Daily Mail that the family received 240,000 Tunisian dinar (almost $110,000) from Mohamed in the past few weeks – a surprisingly large sum for a low-paid deliveryman.

Then who paid him to do it?

lmao

>From 2002 to 2004 he had problems that led to a nervous breakdown
>Moves to France in 2005

Wat?

Someone paid him. He gave the money to famalam. I give two guesses who and it starts with "Jew"

That makes no sense whatsoever. Being muslim and being mentally ill are the exact same thing.

Islam is the mental illness.

See

RELIGION OF PEACE

you really think people worshiping a genocidal pedophile maniac can be mentally ill?

Chérif Kouachi, Saïd Kouachi, Amedy Coulibaly, Najim Laachraoui, Ibrahim El Bakraoui, Khalid El Bakraoui, Mohamed Abrini, Abou Mohammed al-Adnani, Abdelhamid Abaaoud, Brahim Abdeslam, Salah Abdeslam, Samy Amimour, Foued Mohamed-Aggad, Ismaël Omar Mostefaï, Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel, connard.

They arrested accomplices and he sent money off to family members in the days before the attack. He was sane, planned ahead and did not act entirely alone.

The behaviour of his family suggests his family is in some degree complicit, same with in the US with Omar Mateens family.

> le mentally ill scapegoat

depts.washington.edu/mhreport/facts_violence.php

>one unknown tweet
>all these people can be mentally ill
>not just white people who're lone individuals because they do not associate with a toxic ideology/religion

It's like they all wanna be white, while still hating white people.

They weren't kidding about you guys, eh cuck?

leftists BTFO

>mentally ill
>allowed to drive a 10-ton truck
wat

>psychological problems

But that sounds like every Islamist.

Was anyone ever arguing that ISIS/Islamic terrorists weren't mentally ill?

Anyone willing to join a terrorist organization and kill themselves in the name of some regressive religion are mentally ill.

Doesn't make Islam any less of a regressive religion.

Now we know the profile : Shitskin with mental health issues. Those are the ones that should be gassed for safety reasons. Which is all the Muzzies basically - we know that already. We gained nothing, Favela Flave.

What the fuck does France need with a mentally ill Tunisian?

1.6 billion mentally ill people.

Anybody who reads quran and thinks it seems reasonable is mentally ill

All suicide attackers are mentally ill, drug addicted, suicidal, black sheep, gay, etc etc etc

Every single one. The religion of peace preys on that. It says, redeem yourself, we'll give you 100k and a spot in paradise, sinner. That's exactly how it works, every time.

every muslim is mentally ill on account of all the inbreeding

A FUCKING PLANT

>Mentally ill Muslim

Thats a double negative

Well played.

muslims are mentalli ill

Confirmed radicalised. It's in the Sunday papers.

What the hell is wrong with them? I don't like fish very much but I don't chimp out if I'm getting sandwiches for my workers and someone asks for tuna.

Islam is a mental disorder

It's well known ISIS targets mentally ill and isolated people with their propaganda.

But mental illness(depression) is high in countries like Lithuania and Finland, yet people only do self-harm. It's probably because of the "academic mental cases" who are educated and can hide their problems behind a mask til they commit a suicide. They simply want to end it. Religious people think they get some kind of prize in afterlife and Islam encourages to kill many infidels.

Proving that he was emotionally unatable and had a penchan for violence is basically saying that he was a typical muslim male.

Muslims are very similar to niggers in that regard, all shouting & physicallity

Whoops, now the entire family is an accomplice lmao.

Yeah, sounds like a case of SJS (sudden jihad syndrome) to me.

It's always a mohamad

What fucking point are you proving to people about your faggot prophet of every one of you niggers that drives a bus into a squad of frenchies is named mohamad. you can't trick the white man forever.

This. Mentally ill or not, what the fuck was he doing living in France?

>the parents will just get away with the jihadi money
I'm so fucking done

>mentally ill
>put on drugs
>after being put on drugs, kills a bunch of innocent people
MKay, this is ULTRA strange.