Movies where dumb sluts get exactly what they deserve?

Movies where dumb sluts get exactly what they deserve?

>making a joke
>about a young girl who was murdered
Mmmm what a treasure you are.

Why is there so little blood?

omg, is she okay?

it's crisis actor
this whole thing was a farce so people would stop talking about trump bombing syria

uhhh it's okay to mock and post pictures of dead children if it advances my political agenda???

>didn't even make the news

what are you even trying to argue?

I'm a lib and I don't like terrorism any more than you do. I just happen to think that banning people wholesale from countries that we are currently bombing is going to create more attacks like the ones described in your image, not less.

Every political circle does this or something just as scummy so I guess the answer here would be yes.

It pushes against the left narrative
why would it be on the news?

I'm gonna regret get involved in this but here I go.
How can banning every muslim from a country cause more terrorist attacks from muslims? They literally have no physical way of making another attack if they are banned.

Yeah thankfully sweden has universal healthcare

What board am I on?

AHAHAHAHA FUCKING STUPID WHORE

MUSLIMS ARE /ourguys/ KILL THESE STUPID SLUTS TEACH THEM SOME FUCKING VALUES

DIE NORMIES DIE

if you let your enemies kill you, you win

What was her name?

What's the context of this picture?

That doesn't answer my question. At all.

so you are saying to deport all muslims

like the syrian kid on the beach?

whites can't stab

What the fuck happened?

Fresh order of Cultural Enrichment delivered at high speed by a truck.

What does that even mean?

Some sand nigger plowed through a crowd in Sweden

>Hey sorry about those decades of bombing. Come on in and we'll call it even ;^)

im on your side, a few hundred deaths is a small price to pay

it was probably racism in sweden that caused this latest attack

You are not just fighting people, you are fighting an idea. Most of the attacks in the US since 9/11 have been home grown. People that become radicalized by Islamic state propaganda. When you are shitty to muslim refugees you could make the problem worse. Every time the west does something bad to muslims it enforces the ISIS narrative that all muslims are at war with the west

clearly you like terrorism, you keep voting to import it

KILL THE WHITE WHORES
KILL THE WHITE WHORES

>Bluepilled liberals ITT don't even realize there was another truck of peace attack in Sweden.

Are Uzbeks sandniggers?

The Muslim "refugees" that saw the attack were laughing at how horrified the Swedes were. They are at war with the West.

give the bitch a break, she got shot in the head.

rip doggo

its swedens fault for not being tolerant enough ;)

If that decapitation in an Ikea didn't make the news then this wouldn't either.

dumb doggo should have zigged instead of zagged!

>If you don't let in the people who shot me in the head the will be very angry and probably shoot you in the head.

Its gonna be a slaughter when war finally comes. These animals are already war-hardened and desensitized. If they ever successfully subvert their military Sweden is DONE forever.

>killing dog
HANG THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLL

dont shoot the messenger

le epic reddit humor

>that one guy doing a family guy knee gag
FUCKING TIMING, ASSHOLE!

This is the wisdom of Nobel laureate.

Entire world is retarded, not a surprise.

:D

Did you see the images of Syrian children who got gassed, but didn't see the images of people run over by trucks of peace such as this girl from Nice? Really makes you think.

When will Europe wake up?

Le moderate rebel faec

"MOSSAD" STAGES YET ANOTHER TERRORIST OPERATION, BLAMING "MUSLIMS", AND ALL THE IDIOTS, AND IGNORANT PERSONS, PERPETUATE THE LIE...

I actually wasn't trying to defend muslims, I was trying to explain why banning muslims from your country doesn't make you safe from them, they pop up like weeds in every country. I don't know what you do other than banning the religion outright. But there is that pesky constitution

>Most of the attacks in the US since 9/11 have been home grown
That doesn't mean much here though.
What I'm trying to say is that they are still muslims that got radicalized with a few exceptions I supposed. Banning muslims would still be the best option if we are looking at getting rid of these attacks.

And you are talking specifically about USA. If you take into consideration other countries in the world it becomes even more obvious that banning muslims would halt their terrorist attacks.

If they were banned from countries they would still make terrorist attacks? I'm sure they would, they would find a way for sure, that's what they do for a living. But it would be extremely hard for them to do so.

Left looks like my crush

Spooky

A daring synthesis, dare I say

wait why did they kill the kid???

No, what she's saying is that kindness and acceptance go a long way in most cases.

Obviously you don't let people fucking behead each other, as happens in areas where extremists have held control. But you also don't treat every brown person with the blanket assumption that they're trying to destroy Western society from within, a view so many on this website are guilty of holding.

I don't get it, honestly. I'll never understand why Sup Forums hates Muslims while simultaneously advocating for many of the same regressive positions of groups like Hezbollah or ISIL. They claim to want to save the West, but they don't embody Western values any more than ISIL represents most Muslims' interpretation of the Koran.

>“Sweden is…and will continue to be a safe and peaceful country”

He supported Trump.

>kindness and acceptance go a long way in most cases

Yeah, in the West. In the Middle East if you are nice to somebody who is not related to you then all they'llthink is that you are a weak person.

I live in the heart of Philadelphia among niggers with guns and crackheads and I wouldn't accept an all expense paid vacation to Sweden, not the major cities anyway.

RIP pupper. You're in doggo heaven now.

Sweden didn't deserve you.

the statistics says you are more likely to die in a car accident then terrorism

Was this a car accident or terrorism?

Your point being?

what about assault trucks?

>guy literally says she's saying generalizations do more harm than good
>respond with a generalization

don't act like you understand the first thing about middle eastern culture, user. you're just making shit up or repeating something your read or heard on the internet somewhere

In a decade, and it will be too late

>if accidents happen then murder is fine

What kind of argument is even being made here?

what are you going to do stay inside the rest of your life because some madman might drive a truck through a shopping street once in a while?
we can't predict someone doing it ergo attempting to avoid or prevent it is impossible

Good thing the constitution doesn't cover hate speech and hate groups, these nazi drumpftards are going down.

>I just happen to think that banning people wholesale from countries that we are currently bombing is going to create more attacks like the ones described in your image, not less.
This must be bait.

What was the last country Sweden bombed?

>attempting to avoid or prevent it is impossible

They could like, stop importing savages?

> kindness and acceptance
go a long way to getting your kind beheaded. History teaches lessons, you ought to study it.

>JUST LET THIS FUCKING SHARKS IN YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY YOU PIECE OF SHIT THEY'RE STATISTICALLY LESS DANGEROUS THAN VENDING MACHINES

Actually I lived in the Middle East for 15 years. They're not all bad people but they certainly don't see compassion the same welay we do and it's pure chauvinism to think they will start just because you let them in.

put yourself in the refugees' shoes
imagine if you were hungry and scared for your life, and another country did not let you in?

>what are you going to do stay inside the rest of your life because some madman might drive a truck through a shopping street once in a while?
What does that have to do with anything?
Try to make some sense for fuck's sake.