Redpill me on homosexuality

Redpill me on homosexuality.
Homosexuality was very common in Ancient Rome (the peak of Western culture). Also, Celtic warriors "bonded" with their fellow soldiers.
Disregard religion (the biggest blue pill of all time), I just can't think of anything inherently wrong with homosexuality (there is a difference between effeminate men and homosexuals)
>inb4 op is a fag

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_Band_of_Thebes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Women are for reproducing,

Men are for fun.

Homosexuality is gay. It's for fags.

>Homosexuality was very common in Ancient Rome
Lies

Were greeks being gay pedos a meme or does that have some basis in reality.

Why fuck a man's ass when you can fuck a woman's?

There wasn't really homosexuality as a loving couple. It was fucking some dude in the ass to show superiority.

Homosexuality was encouraged within the Spartan army. Their reasoning was that you're more likely to try and defend your fellow soldiers if one of them is your lover.

It's not gay if you only let him put it halfway in though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_Band_of_Thebes

reminder that the most elite military unit of all ancient greece was made up exclusively of homosexual lovers

same with disease. it is and was common.

That's even worse. Nobody likes a tease.

You can be gay, just keep it on the down-low and don't make it your primary relationship. Men had it right back before the 60s where they'd have a wife and 3-4 kids but would go for long walks in the park on weekends looking for random guys to fuck.

The problem is gay acceptance has gone way too far

This. based britbro is always based.

>fucking a woman's ass
You're in the closet you fucking faggot

Why fuck a woman's ass when you can fuck a man's?
If your answer is "because I love women and not men," then you have a false premise because gay men don't love women over men.

>men had it right in the 60s when they cheated on their spouses on the down low and lied about it
infidelity is fucking disgusting

>but would go for long walks in the park on weekends looking for random guys to fuck.
And now we have AIDS thanks to this behavior. Gas them all

Homosexuality was prominent in the years leading up to the fall of rome, it was a symptom of their obsession with self pleasure.

Females are the gatekeepers of sex, when both partners are male they cut the bullshit and if both are only interested in sex they will fuck with no strings attached. This means the rate of STDs transmissions increase and dopamine diminishing returns also increase, it also makes it harder for them to form lasting bonds.

That being said straight guys would do the same weren't for females holding sex as ransom.

>Just take those diseases back to your wife and pass them onto your children
Bi scum

From psychological aspects, it was more about dominating, power play.

This isn't exactly true, and it's one of 'progressive' history's most persistent distortions.

Older adolescents were encouraged to take 'lovers' amongst younger boys in their ephebate. However, 'lovers' is a dodgy translation for a word that really has no equivalent in modern English. It's closest equivalent would probably be the 'romantic friendships' which were common in the 19th century in Europe, crossed with modern american college fraternities.

Any 'sexual' element basically amounted to the older guy sticking his dick between the younger guy's thighs as a form of hazing, wasn't regularly performed, and the participants weren't expected to enjoy it.

Their appears to have been an equivalent of this in every Greek city we know much about, along with other civilisations that aren't really related (British boarding schools spring to mind.)

However, the only group of soldiers in Greece who were explicitly homosexual were the Sacred Band of Thebes, and the Greeks were highly intolerant of pretty much ALL homosexual behaviour, among either sex.

The Romans had a much more relaxed attitude to 'alternative' sexuality, but they hated male 'effeminacy' (into which pretty much all of the things we can identify as 'gay' would fall) as much - or even more - than the Greeks did.

There's nothing wrong with it.
Just a sexual abnormality.
Love between 2 anime girls is the most pure and beautiful thing in the world.
Of course religionfags will tell you otherwise because the magic book says dick up ass is evil.

It's weird but I don't really care. It's a fetish more than anything. The problem is the promiscuity and the disease but this is mostly because people are fucking idiots who don't practice safe sex while they sleep around.

You're an idiot.

Good points, but let's not forget that this is the same society that created an annual event in which men would get naked and wrestle with each other as a means of "honoring the gods".

Also, they built statues like pic related.

Weeb faggot.
You're an embarrassment to my flag cunt.

In an effort not to trigger you, I refrained from posting a picture of anime girls kissing.
I'm sorry I failed. Maybe we wouldn't be in this situation if you weren't such a hyper-sensitive cunt.
Tumblr might be a better website for you. I believe it may provide a safe space for people like you.

You're HIV positive.

where are you at this moment my dude?

Yes I know! I got it from your father.

Meme. Almost all of them were married men who didn't fuck eachother in the ass. They only gays in their culture were the "artists".
Lover meant something different. In case you didn't knew, in literature, the bond between comrades is considered to be stronger than the one between lovers. BU THEY DON'T FUCK

It's a net negative for society. I don't really have an issue with people indulging in their fetishes, but it becomes a problem when that fetish dominates your life. It's unhealthy behavior and should stay in the closet.

Slut needs to cover her hair properly.

That's a false dichotomy, there is a middle ground between closeted craigslist STD-collector and pridefag. That and homosexuality isn't a fetish anymore than heterosexuality is. It's abnormal and statistically unlikely, but that doesn't make it a fetish.

Agreed when need to stone that bitch...

It was common just before the fall of ancient Rome. Does that give you a clue?

>can't think of anything objectively wrong with poop on my dick

>sticks dick between your thighs
JUST A PRANK BRO

There's something wrong with pretending an abnormality is normal though.

This
Only through Yuri can Man be saved.

Homosexuality is abnormal. The negative impact it has on society begins when it is accepted as normal behavior, in spite of being mathematically abnormal. Once abnormal behavior is accepted as normal and tolerated, it opens the doors for tolerating other asinine things. Eventually you have a bunch of liberals who support Muslims terror attacks against their own people.

Gays should be kept on the fringe of society where they belong.

Learn history. Homos were punished severely in the ancient world. Gays are some of our biggest enemies, more so than ethnic Jews probably. Much of what you blame on Jews, is just white degenerates.

>In case you didn't knew, in literature, the bond between comrades is considered to be stronger than the one between lovers. BU THEY DON'T FUCK
But I want a romantic partner I can trust. I want cake and to eat it too.

Barring cultural practices, exclusively homosexual behavior was universally looked down upon in classical culture across the board, even in many mythologies.

Contrary to people's beliefs when they are on Sup Forums most homosexuals are not degenerates. Degenerates come in all sizes and shapes just like with straight people and what not. Protip, people on Sup Forums are playing along, you have some people who believe the stuff said here but for the most part people stop thinking about shit on here after they log off Sup Forums.

>what is cleaning your fucking asshole

That's not an argument z it's just your opinion, and it's wrong. Most homosexuals are degenerates and they try to be accepted as such. It was a mistake to make concessions to them. There are straight degenerates too, but it's the same with blacks and whites on crime. It's a lower percentage.

>Ancient Rome
>the peak of Western culture
Tee-hee.

>I just can't think of anything inherently wrong with homosexuality
It is disgusting.

I don't mind gays that much as long as they aren't obnoxious about it. I do hate lesbians though, every single one of them seems to be a mentally unstable drone. Basically a woman with no sexual value=useless to society.

Most homosexuals do not want to be accepted as degenerates, it's a vocal minority, they mostly just want to be left alone and have the same basic rights as their brothers and sisters.

Most don't want to be accepted as degenerates, but as non-degenerates. This is even worse.

The best thing is for them to be marginalised, repressed, and shoved to the side-lines. They may exist, perhaps we cannot stamp it out completely, but we should not under any circumstances allow it to be treated as anything like a part of the mainstream, majority culture.

Clap clap clap, it's now worse to want to be seen as non-degenerate than being seen as degenerate. Well done Australia, you've truly shown me the error of my thoughts. My blood vessels were too blocked with grease and freedom to see this truth you have now presented me. From now until the end of the universe as we know it I will advocate for homosexuals to have less rights than emus. In fact I'll campaign to have the homosexual become the animal mascot of Australia instead of emus so people stop making jokes about your animals fucking your women.

Honestly what's your beef against homosexuality besides "I find two dudes kissing unpleasant to look at." Their existence literally does nothing to effect you, your family, or other heterosexual people.

>inb4 hurf durf they'll try to rape me and my wife's son

True, that's what young boys were for.

There isn't anything inherently wrong with homosexuality, but then again the same can be said for any other sort of degeneracy.

Homosexuality was only socially accepted in the roman empire after it began to collapse. Its typical in matriarchal societies.