Radical islamic immigrants?

Radical islamic immigrants?

Sorry, we're full!

Your cartels aren't all that different from ISIS, Jose.

This

this place is a shithole why would they come here??

we are irrelevant to isis

Even if they came here they would get rekt at the first sight of rebellion. Religion is probably one of the things most people here protect to death

It's because Mexico is like the Africa of the Americas.

Full of WONDERFUL things!

guys I would immigrate to turkey if I lived in mexico
you guys are ...
... worse than roaches

>a fucking roach
lmao shouldnt you be getting run over with a fucking tank

I'm not sure about that

>I would rather live in an Islamic repressive shithole

Wew

the last bastion of Catholicism

ANY immigrant tbqh senpai, i dont want cucks, niggers or kebabs. chinks are alright i guess?

pretty much

Since the pope failed it's your turn to launch a crusade

literally the only thing good from turkey is on its way to become a full japan citizen. You roaches are fucking awful

>anything islamic better.

Yeah right fucking Sand nigger

Thanks spanish inquisition

There are Mudslimes in Mexico and Cartels are helping them

>really guys

yep i visited mexico last month and was surprised to see so many chinese and arabs

but too close to USA here whe are getting infected whit liberalism bulshit, thank god cartels are cleaning the bottom and the upper

When I was 50 I asked my dad what he would do if Godzilla came to town and started rampaging.
He said, "I'll drink a cup of coffee."
I didn't get his response at the time. Why wouldn't you run or hide? I thought he was just giving me a cop out answer because it would never happen. Later I realized that if Godzilla really did come to town, running or hiding will be of no use. Godzilla will destroy the entire city and you can't get away from that. When confronted with finality, humans will simply stick to routine.
So. What will people do when a Roach Shitposts? I think they'll all drink a cup of coffee... Or use Raid
>Now they can come from Canada and viceversa

chinese and arabs behave at least on my city, the last time the chinese get together we launch them from a roof top

At least the cartels know they are the bad guys and not pretending their cause is Just.

did somebody want a little story about successful multiculturalism in torreon?
or i just let it die?