Why do modern Germans hate Hitler so much?...

Why do modern Germans hate Hitler so much??!! Don't they realise he loved them more than anything and literally gave his life defending then.

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtco.com/hitlers-political-statement-1779643
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>modern germans hate Hitler
Have you seen /deutsch/?

He was part of the Eternal (((Austria)))

He failed to finish the job.

He's responsible for this.

Enemy of the German volk

>i hate hitler because he ruined nationalism

>he loved them more than anything and literally gave his life defending then
he was a beta manlet who get btfo by a chad manlet

Nice meme

He had gone off the deep end at that point, you'd go insane too if you were as close to destroying the Jewish world order as he was

>Jewish world order
He was sponsored by Jewish world order.

>Hitler
PolPot level idealist

>Don't they realise he loved them more than anything and literally gave his life defending then.
more like sent all of the army to die even when the war was already lost because he was a delusional faggot that didn't have the balls to face the consequences and shot himself

>t. paradise of the jews

Also that got debunked ages ago

Sure it did.

I don't get it, Sup Forums Pot literally killed all educated/white collar people, then would that not make the country filled with uneducated people and no one left to do technical, intelligent work, how can a country ever recover after that? Do you have illiterate grandparents?

good post

>Subject Europe to 5 years of slavery, murder, and oppression
>Enslave or kill millions of Europeans
>Destroy hundreds of cities, towns, and villages, rendering millions homeless.
>Your incompetence leads to millions of German deaths and the utter destruction of Germany
>Years later internet virgins on an Irish dancing appreciation board worship you as being the savior of the white race

well I do

>well I do

You forgot to give me link to "Greatest Story Never Told", because you're so far gone into Nazi-shitfest that you might as well do it now.

Not an argument

JUST

this is like a nationwide cuckhold fantasy

>just six weeks

they secretly love him

>just six weeks

____
___
_____

i call bullshit. there's a lot of fake shit about hitler like that he loved islam etc.

I don't hate him. He was just a huge softie. Imagine if whe was Stalin tier brutal, maybe we would have stood a chance.

He failed, he fucked our reputation beyond repair, did uneccesarily bad stuff
The list goes on

this is true for most wars, the brave and bold usually dies off, leaving either the most cunning or the coward alive. fortunately bravery is not genetic but it is rather upbringing and indoctrination, otherwise the human race would be a bunch of soft pussies after all the conflicts.

If you haven't noticed, the human race gets more pussified with every new generation

>otherwise the human race would be a bunch of soft pussies after all the conflicts
Lol, have you not paid attention to any trends over the last 100 years?

Surely this is the result of modern life being easy and technology.

Why not both?

"Centuries will pass away, but out of the ruins of our towns and monuments the hatred against those finally responsible whom we have to thank for everything, International Jewry and its helpers, will grow."
thoughtco.com/hitlers-political-statement-1779643

Technology always wins, the Spartans are gone, and the mongols are stuck between superpowers supposedly "softer" than them

Only cultureless Americans would larp as luddite facists

This post isn't relevant.

>there are people who actually read these Sup Forums spergouts
jej

Cause we are taught that way? Hitler is the arch enemy of the Jews, Jews rule the world, ergo Hitler is the satan of our world. Really not that complicated.

How do we fix Germans, brother?

What is there to fix?

Yeah, thats evidenced by the fact that you are still alive Ivan