It has one of the highest suicide rates in the world

The motherland :)

That is very comfy

seems neat

want to live

wtf?
really...they need to import some white cocku~

You are Chinese, not Mongol.

>Unfortunately, Xenophobia is rampant, and violence towards foreigners is not uncommon. This problem usually affects males. Mongolian men will generally pick out the largest foreign men and attack them, mostly with their fists. This is known to happen at all hours of the day and in any part of the city. Of course, at night the problem becomes much worse. Be very, very wary of clubs that have a majority of Mongolians. Do not under any circumstances fight back if a Mongolian man assaults you. Many foreigners have been hospitalized and it will never be a fair fight. Ignore completely any drunk Mongolian man; NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are on the street keep walking. If you are in a club and Mongolian men become aggressive, leave immediately. Also be aware that if you are a male, in a group with Asian women (Mongolian or not), this is perceived incredibly negatively by Mongolian men, and it is very likely that you will get assaulted.

Same shit.

um... get that sino-soviet ubran mess away from me
i want to see some P O W E R F U L pics instead

Only because there are so many gooks

I mean in Mongolia

Home :)

good, wh*Tes deserve to get beat up constantly

need more trees and grass

we should go white-people-it-up with some well placed cultural appropriation and passive racism

No, big difference.

PACШИPEHHOE """БУДУЩEE""".

me on the left.

they know the secret of happiness