Daily reminder that if you buy halal products you're basically financing isis and muslim mass immigration

Daily reminder that if you buy halal products you're basically financing isis and muslim mass immigration

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5cs-eLdAKdc
barenakedislam.com/2016/03/05/77-walmart-stores-in-11-states-are-now-shari-compliant/
youtube.com/watch?v=ehS1UaIZPco
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
vid.me/O8kl
liveleak.com/view?i=b81_1468627473
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Your stores actually have a halal section

Beyond saving.

and /thread

daily reminder to put pork products in the halal section

we don't even have a Kosher section in the US.

who the fuck has a halal section...

80% of the shit is in my cuntry is halal certified but they don't put the label on any of the packets.
youtube.com/watch?v=5cs-eLdAKdc

>Literally just a fresh poultry section
>Has existed before Muslims even came to the West
>Rename it Halal so dumbass Muslims think you are pandering to them and buy your shit

If you are that bothered put a pork product there. Muslims will refuse to go anywhere near the entire section.

My stores have a non-halal section

What is Halai where do you get it?

Just a friendly reminder that halal meat is objectively healthier for you and tastes noticeably better every time

We don't have halal sections in our regular grocery stores though, that's fucked.

I had kosher chicken once and I felt like a drank a salt shaker.

This tbqh fampais

Maybe you should both fuck off.

>Halal is objectively healthier

Citation needed

Halal products need to have the seal of approval of an imam same as with kosher products. They just don't give that seal for free, and thus only muslim companies produce halal products, the same muslim companies that finance terrorism

>Take a pack of bacon
>Leave it there
>All the meat is thrown out

Fuck off pork is delicious

hey Ahmed, how are the Canadian winters treating you?

>objectively healthier for you
That would be Kosher food, my inbred friend.

I keep seeing these halal sections in pictures and shit, but I have never seen a halal section in any of the supermarkets in Scotland (maybe Glasgow).
The only place is some back ally foreign stores which are mostly Polish.

Sasuga cucknada

nice shitposting homo, its literally the same animal slaughtered in a different less humane way eat shit and die leaf cunt.

lmftfy

DA FUK IS HAHA? IS DAT A TYPE OF BEEF?

When it's cheaper when regular ones I buy them for my dog

>halal meal eaters

I move bacon to that section. Works every time.

Daily reminder that if you drive a car you're basically financing isis and muslim mass immigration

I'm doing this if I see a halal bullshit somewhere. Fuck the shitskins. Zero respect for them.

>Place pork in halal sections
>Store can no longer sell these meats to muslims because they won't buy it
>Eventually becomes too costly
>Halal section gone

All that needs to happen is your pic en masse.

Only one store in my town has a halal section. Even if the shit's on sale, I don't buy that crap.

I mean, what the fuck is it with Muslims and slitting throats? They do it to fucking everything!

No you just pay same money to same kikes who control food chain. Unless you specifically purchase from designated halal store

I buy halal meat because it's cheap for some reason

.... not to mention supporting cruelty to animals.

I'm not saying anything I'm just saying...

This

DESU Vegan is the only way.

That's not how it works.

>tfw reading this while remembering I have delicious fat and greasy pork in my fridge for lunch

A LEAF

L
E
A
F

>Daily reminder that if you're not tossing bacon into the halal products you're basically financing isis and muslim mass immigration.

fpbp

fucking japan

god i know its true but fuck man it legit tastes better. these shitskins and kikes know how to slaughter and prepare animals. not saying we cant do it better, but they really got it down

My grandparents are from a Muslim country and every time they come here they eat a shit ton of pork. They think it's like Chinese medicine or something.

I didnt say desu....

respect my right to move the meat as i choose

Kek laughs at all of you.

Halal's benefits go way beyond Islam or Arabic culture. Humans have a secret history with pigs (involving real aliens) that should make most of you feel uncomfortable eating them, similar to the way that you wouldn't think about eating dog (if you have a soul). You never thought about the fact that humans and pigs are the only creatures with similar skin?

>Japan dropping bombs
wait, shit it's supposed to the other way around

We have an American section too, which is odd because we have relatively few niggers.

Good thing you're much too smart for that.

barenakedislam.com/2016/03/05/77-walmart-stores-in-11-states-are-now-shari-compliant/

>Humans have a secret history with pigs
Explain,leaf.

>le pig DNA is extremely close to human DNA so therefore aliens made humans into pigs

Stop role-playing Yakub.

What's in the USA section?

It's not a problem.

>checked for conspiracy

i mean ive read a little but how do you explain our nearly identical dna to chimps ya fuckin leaf

who cares faggot , pig meat is fucking delicious . I will continue eating pig meat til I fucking die of cancer , because it's good.

Pigs are retarded, if you let them go feral they are literally the most destructive mammal for the environment. They should all be killed and eaten with barbecue sauce.

Halal products taste actually better. I won't buying them because some fat nerd on Sup Forums tells me to.

Some American delegacies. Shit you normally find in a sweet sections or cereals and all that.

You will keep on buying them cause you can't eat haram meat then you won't receive your 72 virgins Ahmed.

You're a big boy now, doing big boy things.

>Montreal
>main grocery stores
>never saw a Halal meat section

Either I'm subconsciously ignoring it or my city is still safe.

Daily reminder that "halal" is the mark of the beast in Revelation.

youtube.com/watch?v=ehS1UaIZPco

I'm sure weedman is well aware of this problematic problem and something will be done about it

Third party directed combination of these and themselves to forge Adam.

I don't care if you laugh - there's dozens of original Sup Forumsacks reading this secure in their knowledge.

>there's dozens of original Sup Forumsacks reading this secure in their knowledge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Hiroshima was a mistake.

NO NOT MY CHICKEN NUGGIES

this.

This. All the edgy faggots won't stop me from buying halal meats.

daily reminder if you don't gun down muslims you're suporting isis and immigration

Those turn out to be disgusting after a while, especially if you make them in the microwave.

FPBP

OP on suicide watch.

More like
>non halal section gone

UK, of course,who else? BTW it's France the one with kosher sections.

No sane person buys this shit, dude.

memes about germany aside I have never seen a halal section in a major shop here. I might be blind though.

Why do you keep calling arabs achmed? Why not Hasan

Muslim here, sooo brave of you.I can just imagine some little fat white bitch throwing pork and waddling away.Kill yourself.

then you smuggle in your own pork to place on the shelf.

That's probably a hate crime in both our countries Hans.

>select all images with commercial trucks of peace

>Pauline Hansen won't accept Halal

And to inject cyanide into the halal beef

Can confirm
People would actually throw the meat on the floor and step on it in the area where I live

Fuck you Muslim pig

Never seen a halal section in Tesco or Sainsburys/ASDA etc. Where the fuck are you all shopping?

Halal truck coming through
Meat and food to deliver to you
vid.me/O8kl
liveleak.com/view?i=b81_1468627473

One supermarket near my college has a halal section all other supermarkets I know do not have this
So maybe it depends on the manager of the supermarket

>halal slaughtered animals have neck slit before being knocked out
>mass adrenaline released from animal being in shock/DYING
>adrenaline fills meat, making it taste objectively WORSE

pajeet trudeau here literally enjoys eating shit tasting meat. TOP KEK

>muslim wants people to die

not surprising, you aren't doing your religion any favors

:^)

Have you done your part?

>live in a country where companies don't have to label products as halal and that halal certification is so widespread that over 80% of the market is halal approved
funding terrorism with chicken breast feels bad

it hurts bro and i can't stop it. send help

Can't normal people eat halal then?

japan strikes again

A FUCKING LEAF

>Muslims think you are pandering to them

the joke's on them, you're only pretending to surrender your country to a muslim invasion

just an fyi to Christfags here, tricking a muslim to eat bacon does not deny him the "salvation" according to their belief. Only way to deny a muslim the virgins is the killer of the jihadi during a jihad attack must be a woman. Jihadist who got killed by a woman are not considered jihadis, just dead muslims.

hence no virgins, just some rivers and shit

Actually Ben its kind of funny.

of course they can, provided they want to be sure that the animal has been tortured before it died

#turkey_refugees