Which team is stupid enough to trade a 1st for him?

Which team is stupid enough to trade a 1st for him?

Believeland

browns 300%

I don't think you understand how difficult it is to find a halfway decent QB. There was a playoff game this year that featured Blake Bottles vs fucking Tyrod Taylor. There are plenty of teams that would gladly take Foles

Browns or Colts

Vikings. It's completes the cuckening

Dat clevemind

They'd be able to get a dozen draft picks out of him. But they shouldn't because it has weapons-grade sports curse potential that makes Billy Penn look like Ralph from the Simpsons.

Is cleveland stupid enough to give away first overall for Foles?

absolutely

jags if they are smart.
nothing is gonna be left by their pick. might as well complete the puzzle and get a real QB.

what do the eagles even do with a first round draft pick? I don't think they want another qb unless they're trying to trade him to someone else. I guess they pick up a random defensive player or maybe Barkley.

they were going to trade a 2nd round pick for AJ McCarron but they couldn't get the paperwork in on time

>Is cleveland stupid enough to....

yes

Texans

safety > linebacker > defensive end > offensive tackle

would also be nice to have another good WR to work with agholor and a possible Sproles replacement if he isn't 100% at 35 years old. There's plenty they need.

1st and a 4th from the Chiefs cap it

There are rumors that Cleveland are going to waste their first AND second round pick on TWO quarterbacks.

>says the lardass sperglord on an anonymous cartoon message board

Chiefs dont even have a 1st round pick u dummy

black pot meets brown kettle

They've got a shit secondary.

They give away their first pick all the time because they draft people who fucking suck so what's the difference?

I’m not even surprised.

Cousins is probably more worth it than Foles is.

Secondary is still a bit suspect and PROB is probably looking to get paid elsewhere. They're thin at LB too.

Personally, I'd enjoy it if Nick stays in Philly and/or retires an Eagle but with what with what hes done here, he can get paid some fuck you money elsewhere if he wants to. He deserves every single cent. If he does go that route, I just hope he retires an Eagle when all is said and done.

The Browns are in a never-ending quest to undermine their young quarterbacks so they will probably do that if Cousins goes elsewhere.

SERGIO RAMOS!!! SERGIO RAMOS!!! SERGIO RAMOS!!! SERGIO RAMOS!!! SERGIO RAMOS!!! SERGIO RAMOS!!! SERGIO RAMOS!!! SERGIO RAMOS!!! SERGIO RAMOS!!! SERGIO RAMOS!!!

>1st and a 4th from the Vikings
FTFY

2 High Prospect QBs?
How can I lose!? One of them is bound to be good!

The Redskins

Are you really picking this hill to die on?

Still a better hill than the Falklands