Does Hillary still have a chance of winning or should I be worried?

Does Hillary still have a chance of winning or should I be worried?

I really am not sure. She is an awful candidate on all levels, we saw this in 2008. She really doesn't have many achievements to stand on, and public trust in her is nonexistent.

Wait for the debate.

>that pic
This is not my beautiful home. How did I get here? When the days go by.

This. Nobody actually likes her, they're just voting for her because she's not Trump.

When IS the first debate?

She looks like a lord that has wandered in to a peasants hovel. What an out of touch cunt.

Sept 26.
2 more in October and that's it.

saved

kek'd

She looks even more lost and vulnerable than McCain...

She was going to win just because people want to avoid a Trump presidency. However now with the third parties gaining traction her votes will be split by Bernie supporters who hate her guts. On the other hand Trump votes will be split by Conservatives who hate his guts.

So who knows, quite exciting, wish I was in America for the general.

The first debate will probably serve to test if Trump is really trying to run for president or if he was just there to fuck with the republicans. Depending on the result there she could have it in a bag or it could be really close between the 2 of them.

You should be worried anyways if you want her to win. She'll lose. Do you not think more and more people are waking up to the pc bullshit all the time, yet?

After Trump's Pence selection, it's pretty much over. Don't believe me? Just wait until the debates.

What is Hillary doing in that commoner's house? Was she kidnapped?

Trumplets truly are brain dead.

I'm starting to doubt myself. I really want Trump to win but I feel Hillary would get a lot of support because of her corrupt connections. Is the polls really this close or is the media trying their hardest to spin it in favor of Hillary?

I really hope I'm wrong and it be a landslide in November for Trump

I feel the polls are rigged. She has paid google and facebook to hide alot stuff about her corruption.

Your local politics are coloring your view of our politics. Third party movement won't gain any significant group and they dont seem to change the outcome in battleground states. Also, the hatred of Hillary is stronger than the hatred of Trump. As we get closer to the election Trump will start acting more presidential and reserved, Clinton will still be bumbling under an avalanche of scandals and robotic "I'm trying to figure out how to get them to pokemon-go - to - the - polls" level jokes.

Corporations hate a loser, as it gets closer to election time and they see that Trump might pull it off, they will scale back their shilling as to not risk backlash under a Trump presidency.

Terrible joke. I think she was trying to copy Obama.

She is being investigated for perjury at the moment, and with the FBI director's statements and her testimony to congress being broadcast nationally, her lies to congress are a pretty clear cut case.

I honestly don't think she will be eligible to hold the office of the president.

There are less Bernie supporters who are diehard anti-Hillary than there were Hillary supporters who were diehard anti-Obama back in 2008. Obama still won comfortably.

The thought of Immortan Don losing triggers Sup Forums, but Hillary will win.

>Third party movement won't gain any significant group

But what about Nader / Al-Gore ?

I actually caught myself cringing as I was watching it. I'm a regular in rekt threads, but Hillary's joke was almost too painful to watch.

Charisma is something she's never had. Obama and Trump have it in abundance. They both also have an almost instinctive understanding of social media. She's really going to need alot of money to overcome these flaws.

It was only the second time that had happened. Nader almost exclusively siphoned Democratic votes. The current third party candidates seem to siphon votes from both sides fairly equally.

Its a race between Shillary and Drumpf at who does less retarded shit during remaining months. Both of them need to just listen to their aides and shut their months to win, but neither is capable of it.

Bernie voters are just late Trump voters, and it really pisses off the Democunts.

Do you guys really think Bernie voters will actually join the Trump train?

This one is.

absolutely

Hillary will win in a landslide.

>public trust in her is nonexistent.
Then how does she still make such results in popularity polls? Is it THAT much manipulated?

>Does Hillary still have a chance of winning or should I be worried?
Hopefully not, and why would you worry? Worry if she is elected, not if she is not.

>inb4 she refuses to debate because "We can't give racism a platform" and the media backs her up

Even if she wins, it will be the status quo, so there's nothing to worry about.
It's entirely dependant upon how many more terrorist attacks in the west and Trump keeping his mouth shut and practicing for the debates.
I'm a dual citizen and I'm moving back to the US next month, I will be voting for Trump.

best case scenario they stay home

>Then how does she still make such results in popularity polls? Is it THAT much manipulated?
I don't know.

Maybe not a high percentage of them will actually vote for Trump, but many more are going to support meme candidates like Stein, write in Bernie or stay home - which is almost as good as voting Trump.

what part of Melbourne are you from mate?

what changed your mind?

this is just autistic enough to be true and i hate myself for actually immediately thinking, 'huh that really makes u think' unironically i want to die

Don't be delusional, as much as I want him to win, Trump is still an underdog in this race. Picrel is how your average American sees Trump, it's gonna be hard to defeat that perception.

Bernie bros never will. White blue collar men will.

But the media has successfully convinced everyone that Trump is racist so 99% of spics and nogs won't vote for him. The rest is like 50/50. This is no good :/

She will do fine. Even fox polls has trump losing so it's not rigged. The first debate decides everything.

Trust in MSM is pretty fucking low over here m8. Not many people believe them anymore.

I honestly think she may just pay off whoever counts the votes, or shares the results so that it says she won regardless.

Dumb people do. Unfortunately that's the majority of the population. At least that's the impression I get from average comments on Facebook. Especially women. God they are so manipulable.

That would be retarded. Especially since polls had her in dead tie at one point, and she dropped dramatically in the last week.

Trump 100% cannot win with no minority support. He either finds a way to win them over or this is in the bag for Hillary.

yeah i agree, but the majority of the population would probably just go with it says anyways.

Hilary Clinton is a complete piece of shit. Probably the worst candidate to ever run within my lifetime. Flip flops on any and every issue depending on the current public opinion. Like when she changed her mind and suddenly supported gay marriage, then wouldn't admit to ever changing her mind. Also, she's just another pro-war neo-con chickenhawk. She loves violence for its own sake, just as long as she doesn't have to get her own hands dirty of course.

When she was secretary of state, she's the one who pushed for the removal of Qaddafi from Libya, despite all pentagon top brass being against it, predicting it would destabilize the country and allow ISIS to take control, which then actually happened.

She wants to enforce a no fly zone over Syria because she supports ISIS, which will lead to war with Russia.

How a party that is supposed to be ostensibly anti war can run a candidate like that and somehow still keep all the peaceniks voting for them is beyond me.

She wants to allow in many more mudslime refugees into the country, which is probably the stupidest thing any nation can do in the current geopolitical climate.

Lots more reasons, too many to list really. She's one of the most corrupt people on the face of the Earth. Voting for Jill Stein would be akin to not voting at all.

There's no possible way Trump could be worse than Hilary

Nogs vote 95% Democrat anyway. Hillary has similar trouble with the male vote. It's tied up right now, so we'll see. Voters here are very short sighted, so they'll have forgot about the email scandal and Trump's raycism by November. Its practically a toss up right now.

She does awful in popularity polls. She has about a 20% approval rating from all men.

She bought the election from the jews. Of course she's gonna win.