NE:Stunner: McDaniels backs out of Colts deal
CAR:Hurney accused of harassment, placed on leave
FA:Kap's team reviewing docs in collusion case
NE:Malcolm Butler: I didn't miss curfew SB week
LAR:Rams expected to cut gadget player Austin
FA:David Amerson visiting Bears on Wednesday
NE:Chad O’Shea 'in play' to replace McDaniels
IND:Colts officially hire Josh McDaniels as coach
IND:Moncrief open to prove-it deal with Colts?

mock draft
fanspeak.com/ontheclock/

First for penis

First for San Francisco repeats winning the off-season and wins the division.

lel

Was the SBLII the NFL equivalent of pic related?

>1990 Giants, they had a young rural school quarterback drafted in the Top 10 that wore number 11 and he got hurt late in the season
>2017 Eagles, they had a young rural school quarterback drafted in the Top 10 that wore number 11 and he got hurt late in the season
>Jeff Hostetler, a third round pick that was so frustrated with the game, he contemplated retirement that season comes in to finish the year
>Nick Foles, a third round pick that was so frustrated with the game, he contemplated retirement that season comes in to finish the year
>1990 Giants, blew out an NFC North team, and defeated the reigning NFC champions by scoring 15 points
>2017 Eagles, blew out an NFC North team, and defeated the reigning NFC champions by scoring 15 points
>1990 Giants, were the underdog against an AFC East team that would appear in 4 Super Bowls that decade
>2017 Eagles, were the underdog against an AFC East team that's appearing in its 4th Super Bowl of the decade
I TOLD YOU ALL THAT THE CONNECTIONS WERE REAL. I TOLD YOU ALL THAT FOLES WOULD BE OUR HOSTETLER. AND YOU ALL TOLD ME I WAS WRONG. YOU SAID IT WASN'T HAPPENING. THE PATRIOTS WERE TOO GOOD. LOOK AT YOURSELVES NOW, IT'S GOTTA BE EMBARRASSING TO BE SO WRONG

>According to NFL Network's Mike Garafolo, Josh McDaniels' assistants, including DC Matt Eberflus, signed contracts with the Colts and are expected to remain with Indianapolis.
>Talk about awkward. So, basically what's happening here, is McDaniels recruited these coaches to Indianapolis to be a part of his Colts staff, and then McDaniels backed out of the job, leaving Eberflus and others in limbo. According to Garafolo, Eberflus and others have already been in the building in Indy, breaking down film and whatever else, while they waited for McDaniels to officially be introduced. Now, the new Colts coach will be stuck with assistants he didn't hire. This whole situation is a complete mess with no real end game in sight.

jesus christ, what a dick move

how did you even save this you unrepentant faggot

Broncos and Patriots sure know how to lose owls

Kek. For reals tho they'll just hire new guys and pay off mcfucks assistants until they take new jobs.

What a fucking asshole.

>McDaniels is still a huge cunt
Clots dodged a bullet desu

>How did I save text

the only end game is mcdaniels waiting 3 yrs to take over the patriots organisation and run it into the fcking ground

mfw if the P*ts lose 1 more they'll have a losing record in the owl

This is why you never fall for the "McDaniels wants to be a HC" meme, he's a double agent. He did it to the Broncos and he just did it to the Colts.

so who will the colts take with the 31st pick in the 1st round? hopefully someone good

This is ten percent luck...
Twenty percent skill...
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will...
Five percent pleasure...
Fifty percent pain...

And a hundred percent reason to remember the name....

>imagine the patriots without an obsessive compulsive perfectionist QB who reviews tape every single day, who's been playing for 20+ yrs, and ultimately leades the offense

patriots are dead without brady/bellicheck. gj boys

>stuck in seattle
>only a couple years ago football is the only thing people here could fucking talk about.
>suddenly no one even talks about the super bowl anymore.

Fuck these people, this is why we'll never get a replacement for the Sonics.

BIG

is a team ever going to score over 70 points in one game in the modern NFL?

DICK

Seattle is as bandwagon as LA.

POTATO

So are the Vikings going to take over as the ringless shitposting target now that the Eagles have an owl?
>0-4 owl record
>team is overrated as fuck
>cucked out of the home owl
>pathetic, whiny fanbase has been totally exposed this year

no, because injuries are a real thing to avoid and most second stringers won't tear up the field

????

Ironically it's that same perfectionist QB who screwed the entire future of the franchise. Jimmy G was meant to be their Steve Young and now they have nothing when Brady retires

Belichick should take the Colts job.

It would be the perfect ending to this. Brady and McDaniels running the Pats into the ground.

you now remember that Jerry Rice was still playing in 2004 with the Seahawks

I hope so. their incessant whining (which probably hasn't stopped) was really annoying this season

>ESPN's COTY predictions this morning

Rams will win a playoff game.

would be hilarious
watch the P*ts autist lose their shit
some of them go full retard like in the bear superfans sketch when Ditka went to the Saints

> Seattle gives up on football
> Seahawks support dwindles
> Franchise leaves

C'mon OKC Outlaws

The Rams will be a wild card next season.

49ers getting that 1 seed.

Kyle getting the respect he deserves. Thought he wasn’t gonna make it early on in the year

>ESPN already sucking Gruden's dick
oh wow
he's going to flop and it's really easy to sense it. No Wikipedia article in the future is going to read "the Las Vegas Raiders gave a ten year contract to an ESPN anchor who hadn't coached for ten years and wasn't that amazing in the first place and it went great".

>Sacramento get their own NFL team

>49ers getting that 1 seed.
breh, i love the 49ers and can be a bit of a homer but come on man

Schatz really schat the bed with that pick

I believe in Jimmy G. When he was starting, it felt like the 49ers were going to score on every drive.

Yeah there are holes on the roster but we have the most cap space and a top 10 draft pick.

Vikings will never win a superbowl

iktfb

At least you can win a fucking playoff game.

Now that you mention it, you can kind of see what a shitshow Gruden's tenure is going to be from a mile away. This is going to be fun.

they're the most likely to within the next ten years of all the nobowlers. I don't expect to see my Titans win it until I'm old and grey. Vikings could be the next Eagles any year.

The Vikings need a quarterback.

And a few more blockers

Is Deshaun Watson back yet?

a fully agree they are poised to make a big leap but 1st seed? naa that's a stretch with the Eaglels and Vikangz both in pretty weak divisions and the Rasm looking strong.
I think wildcard is about the ceiling

He tore his ACL, right? He's going to look rusty when he comes back so adjust expectations.

na man, he just went out for smokes though, he'll be right back

>I think wildcard is about the ceiling

Winning the division is my floor, man. I'm not scared of the Rams. The Seahawks and Cardinals are nothing right now.

>yfw watson, wentz, and bridgewater all come back and are trash

Good.

Keenum is fine, he got you a step away from the Super Bowl. Don't fuck with something that is clearly beginning to work.

I used to be anti-Mariota but I'm willing to give him a chance now that he handed us our first playoff win in 15 years.

Keenum is merely serviceable, he doesn't have that "it" factor to carry the team when in a high pressure situation.
The defense is what got the Vikings that far but for some reason they decided to choke when it mattered.

>Keenum is fine, he got you a step away from the Super Bowl. Don't fuck with something that is clearly beginning to work.

I agree but Keenum is also a free agent. All of their quarterbacks are.

That's why I'm personally going to wait until I see what they do about that before I pencil them in for a first round bye next year.

>they're the most likely to within the next ten years of all the nobowlers

Wrong.

unironically it's entirely not brady's fault garroppolo got traded- and according to most rumors its kraft who decided he was expendable for new 2018 talent.

im inclined to trust a billionare more than Sup Forums neets, but it does all feel low atm

>Keenum is fine
just don't turn off his earpiece, otherwise he'll be completely lost before every play

im glad the colts have no ther options for the next 2 years.

fcking pos club

They're a good team. They'll get theirs but until then, I'm going to revel in the salty tears of the Vikings fans who got so cocky this season (not accusing you of being one, of course).

>Keenum is fine
No

yeah the Tardinals don't look good at all unless the get Cousins
i don't think the shithawks are quite dead yet but they definitely aren't what they used to be as long as the meme midget is healthy they can be dangerous and Chancellor/Thomas/Wright/Wagner are still good enough to give an offense trouble
The Rasm at full health and not resting starters isn't a team to be over looked, the 49ers aren't that good yet

mfw the pats have a better record than anyone else

>first 3 owls brady has an all world defense and the best kicker in the history of the NFL
>brady somehow gets all the credit
>next 2 owls the seacucks literally throw the game away on purpose and the falcons have the biggest choke in history
>brady somehow gets all the credit
explain this to me?

>The Rasm at full health and not resting starters isn't a team to be over looked, the 49ers aren't that good yet

We had them beat in week 3. We would've beaten them in week 17 no matter who they played. I firmly believe that.

The Rams are nothing.

Das rite

>Withdrawing from Colts HC job at the last possible moment when there are no other viable coaching options was revenge for Deflategate

Oh hahahahaha Kraft you devious motherfucker

>mfw a P*ts fan though .500 was better than .750 or .833 or even .625

It actually made me respect him, deflategate was horse shit

>last owl brady decides to go for big numbers instead of throwing to an open flat route and gets sack fumbled
>brady somehow dodges all the blame

is it true that before Brady the Patriots were seen as one of those irrelevant AFC afterthought teams like the Chargers or Bengals?

Belichick invited the blame by benching one of his starting corners and then refusing to say what it was for.

Ya'll replying about Keenum, but this nigga said he's willing to give Mariota a chance? Like ?????

Mariota didnt steer you to your first playoff win in forever, Andy Reid and Company just did what they do every time they're ahead with a sizable lead in post season.

Ch-ch-choke it away.

or the browns or AFC shithawks

The Patriots were the Browns before the Browns were the Browns.

They were almost moved to St. Louis in the early 90s.

I didn't bother reading the rest of his post after those words tbqh

They were gutter tier. Most known for getting BTFO by da burrs. Then conniving Jew bought them and the rest is tainted history.

Name the Quarterbacks that make the player around them better

Jimmy G
Aaron Rodger
Russel Wilson
Drew Brees

Oh, do you want us to shit on the Chiefs?

Do you want to talk about Alex Smith, user? Is that what you want?

Stop being an uppity bitch.

Sean Lee improves the entire offense with his mere presence

massive kraft branding lets everyone forget the circumstances why ppo won

I think the Redskins re-sign Cousins and then ship Smith away

>They decided to choke when it mattered
As a Vikings fan that sums up this team EVERY FUCKING YEAR.

lel

that pistons team is more like the 85 bears, since it was essentially the greatest single season defense in NBA history.

>no Big Ben

Look what happens to the recievers who leave Pittsburgh

are you retarded? why the hell...
oh wait, its the ded skins, you're probably right

It has to be Sean Lee. The presence of Sean Lee is what determines if a team will win or lose. The rest of the team is irrelevant.

imma miss Alex Smith desu, but I got high hopes in Mahomes, I'm just saying Mariota wasn't the reason they won that game.

205 yards, 2 TDs, 1 interception. W/ 46 rushing yards.

Not that impressive.

>mfw Jerry Jones won't fire Garrett
>mfw Jerry Jones won't fire himself
8-8 forever I guess

I forget about him. You can add him too

Can’t name anymore that can turn a horrible team into playoff contenders

Motherfucker you deserve it for calling yourself America's Team.

>the other team didn't win
>my team lost
you act the same as Patriots fans except you have nothing to show for it. The Tits were the better team, get over it.

Will we ever know if he’s actually good or just a huge system baby?