If you had a time machine, what would you do?

if you had a time machine, what would you do?

It's not a question of "what", it's a question of "who".

Sodomize her.

Give Anne Frank a ball point pen.

Show abolitionists footage of Black Lives Matter protests and riots.

Show early feminists footage of women walking around topless yelling obscenities.

Make sure she didn't she a virgin.

Whatever I could to get the Japanese to not bomb pearl harbor.

Rewrite the bible and have jesus command people to fart in the faces of their children and come back to the present and see if people are actually doing it then laugh.

finally a non-proxy jap

kill moot as a baby

Go to bed Jeff.

It's time to move on, she died 70 years ago.

I'd go back in time and walk around then find food and water then sleep

stick my fingers in that butt chin

>ywn stain those mountaintops

Fuck Margot Frank

Good choice

Give Hitler a history book.

Take out Cheney, Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz

Dip hitlers balls in a rootbeer float while fingering his butthole

Tell Hitler not to invade the Soviet Union.

save jfk and make sure he knows not to fucking end segregation

You mean a typewriter?

Have a nice long chat with Hitler and the Arab league about Jews and their plans. get the shit-skins to preemptively kill all Jews there. Encourage the Nat-Soc's to actually kill all Jews

See the dinosaurs

Go visit that kid who built that Laser Cannon, and then go back in time and apply to Mohammed's face.

>Nuclear Physics
FTFY

Kill Muhammad the Prophet

Show Saving Private Ryan in the 30s.

Throw those faggots for a loop.

holy kek that's good

#notallnazis

Help Cao Cao win Chi Bi.

HG Wells actually predicted the beginning of WWII pretty well in a 1936 movie.

REEEEEEEEE LIU BEI DID NOTHING WRONG

>pic related.

i would set that fucking clock to the correct time because that's what a fucking clock is FOR

>not helping Lu Bu
lowlander scum

go back to Jan 09, 2016 and win myself the $900 million Powerball drawing nobody won.

Unmade judeo-christian religions. This should erase Islam too.

Kill Karl Marx.

then realize your parents were christian and have farted regularly on your face and now your face reeks of poo

Swap first generation of nigger babies with whites.

(How good is your machine, is it doable?)

Fuck lindsay lohan before the coke

Travel to the future after the great race war

Typewriters existed back then, ball-point pens not.

Kankerdraad

Pass the subjects I failed.

I would stain those mountain tops if you know what I mean

Go back to 1940 and tell Hitler how to win the war

It was a joke m8

She was hiding from the nazis and typewriters a very loud.

Drag the leaders of the abolitionist movement to modern Detroit and show them what they created.

Fuck off Jeff Magnum

I would buy Anne frank from her father and use her until getting her pregnant. Then I would sell them out to the Nazis and laugh and laugh and laugh

enrich, rinse, repeat

Go back to the time when we still had gold standard and convert all my monies to gold for instant profits..
Then buy myself a fucking banana republic and live out my life as El Presidente... :D

ballpoint pens were first patented in 1888 and the first biro patent was 1938 ya dickhead

HG Wells didn't predict shit. Everyone with their finger on the pulse of geopolitics at the time were saying The Great War peace was only going to last a generation because of the post war fuck up.

Shoot FDR

I'd kill the members of the serbian Black Hand who started this whole mess.

> this

>areas intended for German settlement

Seduce teenage ann frank and then smuggle her out of germany, into the Birtish Mandate of Palestine and raise our children to kill sandniggers

preventing the break-up from APARTHEID

THE ONLY GIRL I EVER LOVED

Tell Hitler to hire a bunch of Germans to false flag as jews. wait for the whole world to hate them, then he could go full scale Holocaust with the world

Oh also I'd totally change some asinine shit like sesame street to cesame street just to have man children go apeshit

the most useless cowardly soldiers in the world, the fact these bimbos make the cut is proof

Go back to the 60s, kill a bunch of disgusting shitskins to continue racial riots.

Make Hitler the leader of Germany. See what he'd do then.

Warn Hitler of the Normandy landings.

Vote Remain.

so ISIS dipping children into vats of acid is more brave than these jewesses serving their nation?

>you have to go back, Ahmed.

who's nation? isis still a braver and better soldier than your skinny cowardly kikes

this sport of posting any attractive chick you can claim to have some jewish ethnicity but just lives in palestine in a uniform. you have conscription you loser, they will all have some picture of them in a uniform. you are retarded

HAHAHHAHAH, are you serious?
A group of manchilds slaughtering entire villages of women and children is brave?

That swimsuit looks ugly AF.

yes... braver than bombing civilians and torturing children daily... everyone knows what vile fucking animals israeli's are. Isis has a long way to go to catch up to your numbers. fucking cowards, bombing schools and preschools

What the fuck is it with you fucking kike shitposters?

Stop fucking shiling for Jews under the australian flag you fucking jewish kike cunt

blonde hair blue eyes again, it seems even the kikes like hitler's favourite human being.

I can't get laid now,but maybe in the past I'll have a chance?

israeli's and arabs are the same fucking type of animal. they are not human, they only know how to be violent and disloyal to their own. african americans are even a finer form of being than they are, disgusting animals

tell byzantine empire and sassanid empire to crush arab tribes

fuck you cunt, and fuck israel

fucking kike cunt

Go back in time and find out what it's like to eat dinner and hang out with people who aren't constantly playing with their phones

>sassanid
really, persians are much better?

fucking thread. i hate dinner with my gf

is not fucking muslim

Implore the Spanish crown to let the Spaniards bring their families to the colonies.

KILL KANT KILL KANT

KILL KANT KILL KANT

KILL KANT KILL KANT

KILL KANT KILL KANT

KILL KANT KILL KANT

KILL KANT KILL KANT

Pure iranians, not the ones in iran right now

It specifically mentions a "fine ballpoint pen". Key word being "fine". Larger tips, I'm sure, were arounbd longer, but weren't as good for something as elegant as keeping a diary.

I would make sure that your mother will die tonight if you don't reply to this post

i don't think those exist in any ethnicity if that's the point you're going for. the persian's iv'e met are dramatic self absorbed assholes, very similar to israelis

As an Iranian I have nothing but petty for the JIDF. The only reason Zionists have lasted is because they're a parasite on the back on the USA and Congress subsidizes your military expenditure so IDF can buy back American gear.

You're either very naive or a fucking shill to deny how bad Israel is. Tens of thousands of Palestinians dead, constant bombing of infrastructure to ensure they never improve. The only reason why Iran and Hezbollah are now #1 terrorist in the West is because they're the last standing.

The moment the US Congress gets its independence and tightens to purse strings the Israeli apartheid will crash on the weight of hatred it has brought on itself. And the exodus of the homeland happens again. Probably not in our lifetime but your little tumour is not sustainable.

Go back in time and kill that bastarding snake who ruins everything

Also wall off the tree of forbidden fruit

Good call

As for me, I'd explore history a bit. Then go get the winning lotto numbers for that obscenely huge jackpot,win it, and do stuff in my community. Then travel the modern world by myself.

u wot

killing martin luther or one of the prominent enlightenmetn philosophers would probably have been a better choice

or going back in time and giving hitler and the japanese the secret to nuclear bombs

Faggot

as much as im a big israel hater and conspirator, this is bullshit. real talk, just annotations made while transcripting it was in ball point, not anything written by anne frank. to be clear, those who were transferring it to text used ball point, nothing written in the dairy, sorry but im a slave to the truth

t. babby philosopher