Women literally can't watch a fucking movie. Their minds don't let them pay attention for more than 5 minutes...

Women literally can't watch a fucking movie. Their minds don't let them pay attention for more than 5 minutes, they need to be the center of attention at all times. If you want to enjoy a good film, watch it alone.

oh, i will

Women like flicks but hate films

This, specifically anything saturated with romance or drama

I'm not sure about that, they just need a character(more specifically a woman) to directly identify with, and usually doing normal 21th century women things(talking about other girls).

Yeah, that's why I watch them along. heh heh... ;_ ;

You are a pathetic human bean

>ITT: The only woman in my life is my mommy.

You're all gross and pathetic.
Kys

There's a lot of drama films m8, but this guy's right

Im a woman and I can confirm this is true.

heh heh... same... heh... silly women can't pay attention, that's why I don't watch movies with them heh...

Say that to my face, faggot

dubs of truth

t. assblasted roastie

C-Camille, where did you come from?

From a vagina, just like you

I have literally never touched another girl.

My wife and I watch tons of movies together with no interruptions. No one uses their phone, no stupid questions, pure cinematic kino.

She even figured out Mulholland Drive before I did when we were working through it right after it ended.

Shit's overrated and the bill comes afterwards, which you have to pay into perpetuity.

Poor guy. Dont worry she has a black lover.

Lucky you! I could be like that with my ex, except she was fucking ugly and a total bitch. My gf now is beautiful and a sweetheart, i just had to sacrifice enjoying films with a girl.

Ahahahahahahhaahhahhahahahah finallllllyyyy someone has the balls to point this out after being on Sup Forums for almost 10 years!!!

The one (1) time I watched a movie with a girl she made these obnoxious fucking squealing sounds and started writhing in her chair like a retard whenever anything even remotely funny happened and the whole time I wanted to punch her in the mouth to make her shut the fuck up. Never again.

The last time I watched a movie in the same room as a woman (she was my friend's gf) she got mad because the movie we were watching (The November Man) had sex and violence in it and would sigh or complain loudly anytime somebody said Fuck or Goddamn

I looked at her kino collection later and literally the only blu-rays on the shelf were "God's Not Dead, Duck Dynasty season 1-5, Risen (which is actually kino) and Polar Express

Fucking most annoying night of my life desu. I try to defend Christians most of the time because Deus Vult meme but I understand why some people hate them

The wife's son joke masks deep insecurities. I just wanted to share because not all women are complete idiots.

What does she do? If she's a sweetheart you can condition a lot of the behavior you want to see.

not all, but most

I've dated my girlfriend for 2 years and never watched a movie with her for this reason. You nailed it on the head OP. Any time we "watch a movie" it means 10 minutes in we fuck and turn it off after.

Just the basic stuff m8. Not watching the movie. It's kinda weird, she pays more attention in the theater, but when we watch them at home, she just can't keep interest. Maybe she thinks that when i say "let's watch a movie" i mean what this user is saying

Makes sense, if my wife is super horny we usually have to fuck before we start the movie, she absolutely cannot pay attention if she's horny.

It's things like that that really fuck with your head and make you think that men are the enlightened, stoic sex.

I guess, women get horny too. But she can't be horny all the times we watch a movie. Or have i got myself the ultimate gf?

Depends, are you the 2 year user, or is your relationship newer? The honeymoon period eventually fades, you do get tired of having sex the same way over and over.

Human men evolved to only get it up for multiple partners, so it's tough being exclusive. You have to eventually talk her into getting kinky to get that same high again.

Newer, almost a year m8

Hey well enjoy fucking like rabbits while it lasts, just keep in mind if you want to get married there's gonna have to be something else there or else you'll lose your mind.

Okay, problem solved everybody, she's just horny. Maybe in the future she'll get tired of sex and we can start enjoying movies at home

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are.

You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting