The 10% of the richest Americans own 74% of the wealths of all America

The 10% of the richest Americans own 74% of the wealths of all America.

>rich people have lots of money
keen observation sherlock

And that's why the median American is also better off than in France.

>French people
>economics

>poor shithole
>77% of wealth owned by top 10%

And America as a whole owns 43% of the world’s wealth, so that doesn’t really mean anything. The middle class in America is no worse off than the middle class in Europe. It’s just the rich in America are way richer than the rich in France.

We'll be heading that way too, unfortunately. No more egalitarian mentality and practice, only empty words, self-serving policy, reduced social/economic mobility, and lower quality in all things. There is some push against it but ultimately capitalism will win out. Politicians and their owners enjoy wealth (especially multinationals), they don't mind selling off those they supposedly serve (not to mention the nation itself) to gain a taste of it.

Don't even try to pretend that this is a good thing, cucks (not even an insult, literal description). You're likely on the bottom 2/4 anyway.

>that Russia

Jesus christ, the '90s fucked them hard, probably forever.

russia has always been ruled by an oligarchy

>74.6%

We’re not number one?

Anyone else kinda poor but doesn't really give a shit? I'm a student but I'm happy and I don't spend much, so I have something to fall back on

1917 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

>bottom 2/4
>not reducing your fractions

>implying the Bolsheviks didn't ruin Russia
>didn't have popular support
>slowed industrialization
>killed millions of people

This is what capitalism did to Russia.
brainlet claims

increasing social mobility doesnt have anything to do with egalitarian mentality, stupid leftard

>Serbia eating russian shit yet again
Not surprised

>be literally called "one of the majority"
>have an election
>turns out you are incredibly unpopular among peasants
>get btfo in an election you hosted to consolidate your power

The election is even makes Bolsheviks look more popular then they were because turn out was higher in cities rather than rural areas.

>Russian
implying modern Russia isn't shit
It's all about the communism
If the SR had power we'd see none of the industry . Soviets would have collapsed in any war

>itt: americans defending their rich jewish overlords as they've been taught to do since birth

My point was they didn't have popular support away. Nicky was shit, but he had a couple of competent advisors, the Russian Empire was already rapidly industrializing before the Bolsheviks """help""".

not rapidly enough, the education was also shit and the army was beyond incompetent. Russia was industralizing fast for Russia, not compared to rest of the world, with the Soviet Union it became on par or better than most of the world

Surprised by China. Maybe the communism really did work?

Don't pretend it's a bad thing. If Bill Gates moves to Belarus it also widens "the gap" in Belarus.

Russia it's 10% of very rich people, 89% of poor people, 1% of middle class.

>russia has always been ruled by an oligarchy
>Implying it's not the case in most countries in North America and Europe