What's the weirdest thing you've seen irl?

what's the weirdest thing you've seen irl?

Attached: 1573999035187.webm (412x720, 1.56M)

Country user. I've seen some spooky wierd shit.

saw a guy running from police get tased. it was actually pretty funny.

Stepsister fucking our dad back in high school. They didn't know I saw.

all the cringy attempts by beta males at impressing females

saw a naked man riding a bicycle in berlin

naked bike rides happen all over

tell me more

Isn't that rough on the gooch?

Yeahh...Elon Musky..you was all time..!

Attached: 9451573135257766.jpg (1508x1119, 170K)

Cucked and blacked threads.

story?

I was driving to work through Gary Indiana and saw a guy in a truck running from the cops came around a corner and slammed into a tree. And the cops surrounded him at gunpoint.

Then there was another time when I was working as a semitruck mechanic and it was on a midnight shift. Foreign trucker was mad we couldn't get to his oil change till morning. He came back in holding a hammer and threatening the hood nigger that was running the register. Hood nigger steps out from around the counter and stands face to face with the guy and just says the fuck you gonna do with that. Foreign guy walks backwards towards the door and leaves

IRL person defending Trump, denying climate change and pledging to drive his huge-ass pickup truck 3 blocks from his house to pick up his kids from school to piss off the 'SJWs'.

Everyone acts like a retard online, but this imbecile actually believes this shit.

Was she the biological daughter of your dad or the step-daughter?

I've been touring with mostly female musicians. Nothing really "disgusting" weird but weird nonetheless

> people trying to steal wardrobe stuff from the backstage area or sniffing them
> local staff browsing the trashcans for female hygiene products
> a singer pleasuring herself on the tourbus toilet, because she needed to "blow off some steam"
>a guy coming backstage, saying he was an instrumentalist for this evening, technicians even hooked him up until we got on stage for rehearsal and no one knew this guy.
> a tourbus driver with a cum rag in the side shelf

July 4th, 2015
I was still in HS back then. Was at my buddy’s house to celebrate & fuck around with some fireworks because he lived next to a golf course and it was really dark with no one to stop a bunch of teenagers playing with fireworks. We were fucking about with bottle rockets and roman candles and launching mortars and shit like that, when all of a sudden all 3 of us saw a GIGANTIC neon-blue cylinder/beam of light. It seemed to shoot up from ground level, to as high in the sky as one could see. It was hard to judge the distance but it seemed to me as if it was atleast a couple of miles away from us. 100% it was not a firework because it made no sound, no explosion & disappeared instantly without a trace within 5 seconds. It seemed like a cylinder shape since the center of it was the brightest portion and as you got closer to the edges it almost seemed to become somewhat transparent
Now I believe life has to exist somewhere in our universe, besides us. At the same time I’m highly skeptical of sophisticated highly intelligent life visiting Earth, due to the logistics, time, and use of them visiting. I just can’t explain what we saw that night whatsoever

This is so stupid. I met some chicks from Canada when I lived in Phoenix, told one I have a large dick, and she out her hand down my pants and started jerking me off, her friend then came over and she told her I had a large dick so she pulled my dick out and started sucking it. This was on the patio of a bar. People were all around watching and waking up, so weird, I didn't know what to do but everyone was watching and it felt good, she knew how to work it. She then pushed me down and sat on my cock and started fucking me. Security came up and told me I can't do this, apologizes and left. We went to another bar and they cut her off then they were all weird with me, tried to get them back to my place but they didn't want to, so I left. Weirdest shit ever happened and saw. I'm still waiting to see a picture of me pop up on the internet, but since there's so much out there I haven't seen it yet. I was also raped by my buddies girlfriend when I was passed out drunk, woke up to her sucking my dick, that was fucking weird.

> a singer pleasuring herself on the tourbus toilet, because she needed to "blow off some steam"
What band?

Not much of one, got home one day earlier than expected and she was getting nailed. She was having a sort of hard time taking it (she was young and pretty sure a virgin, seemed like it was her first time) but enjoying it too, hot as fuck, I went and jacked off listening to it. What else do you want to know?

Bio.

A small cloud with lightning. An no I don’t mean a storm, it was a small cloud with lightning coming out of it every direction on a clear sunny day in middle of nowhere Texas

pic?

Well, she wasn't the only baebe on the bus. That much I can say.

Did you have a time skip after? That's what we called it. Friends and I went camping, we were drinking and saw the same shit. I remember telling nmy friends we should grab our guns to be safe but let's check it out, it's probably government secret project shit and then it's 4am and we all have a headache. We'll talk about it now and again but it fucks with us, we haven't been camping since and we all now carry conceal all the time.

what position, where were they, ages, did you ever catch them again or do you think they ever did again?

Attached: worgen feet.png (700x906, 1.08M)

Missionary, her room, she was like 14-15 and he was early 40s, and yes one time saw her sucking him off in the shower.

yurp?

damn, do they still speak?

did you ever notice any odd behavior between the two of them?

No, I'm from the US.

She's in college now so they don't have the chance to as much, but still yes, some I think.

Yeah, they would be oddly touchy or flirty and sometimes get awkward in my presence if they thought I noticed it (which it would have been hard not to). Or what do you mean?

One time fucked a stripper in the couch dance area of the strip club. She was drunk as fuck. People were coming round and looking. Crazy as fuck. Also got arrested years before for fucking some chick on a crowded beach in Mexico. Good time.

JonTron getting a Subway sandwich at 4 in the morning.

No, time didn’t seem to skip forward for us.
I live in the suburbs of south florida.
The strangest part was us 3 were the only ones who saw it, we had a fourth with us but he was lighting a bottle rocket or something when it happened & didn't see it.
It’s weird because around 5 miles directly East of our location was a hospital who routinely had a fireworks show every year to celebrate, but we were too far to see their show. The beam of light came from an East-South-East direction, relative to our position
You would think with it being the 4th more people would be looking up at the sky and someone else would have seen it but no, AFAIK us 3 were the only witnesses
We all reasoned that it was crazy gov’t shit, that night was the best time to deploy something like that. Think about it; lots of firerworks to mask itself, was super quick, most people are drunk or intoxicated and thus not paying much attention. Perfect cover

One guy came into my work, a regular, and was complaining to me about a argument he just had next door at CVS about athletes standing for the anthem. Basically the other guy asked him what sports he liked, and this dude went off on how he hates the NFL, and now this guy is yelling at me about an unnecessary argument he had in the checkout line at CVS. People are crazy.

God damn dude, you've been living in a constant state of impotent rage ever since the '16 election, haven't you?

You have no idea how hard this makes me.

I'm reaaaaaally looking forwards to the 2020 elections. No joke, I'm expecting most of you deranged faggots will be pushed past your limits and start offing yourselves.

Thats called Firefox Lightning
Its pretty cool.

were the two times you saw them consensual? did she seem at all forced?

Earth releasing gas with certain electromagnetic atmospheric conditions. I've seen the same thing as well. It looks like a flash of colored light. Some times it happens before earthquakes or for unknown reasons.

Same user here

At the same friends house like couple years later. His Mom would let us smoke weed and even buy us beers, so I was there all the time. Essentially I was like his brother & his Mom was a mother figure to me since mine was dead.
One night she was tripping thinking her husband was cheating on her
> probably right tbh he was a douche
So, she bought a lot of alcohol & we all got crossfaded until my boy threw-up & passed out. It was like 2am & she & I were the only ones still up. We had a joint left. Friend’s mom says let’s go smoke it on the backporch. She clearly had too much to drink and started getting all weird, flirting with me asking questions like do i think she’s pretty/hot. I just wanted to be nice & so I said yes. Then she lit the joint and told me were going to “shotgun” it. Idk what that meant so agreed. She then proceeded to lean in and kiss me on the mouth and began to blow the smoke in my mouth. It all happened so fast i was caught offguard & just went with it. She started to tonguekiss me while getting closer to me to the point I could feel her hard nipples through her t-shirt. I got bold, slipped my hand under the shirt & grabbed her breasts. She didn’t stop me. She led my other hand to her pussy which was soaking wet. Then I got to finger her while sucking on her titties until she came. I thought she was gonna blow me but sadly I think she felt guilty because after she came she got up looked at me, handed the joint & said “goodnight user, I love you”

Next morning was completely normal. I began to question if it really happened or I dreamt it until I saw the half smoked joint in my wallet when I got home that day
We never did anything again

Saw them only the two but heard them more, sometimes there was crying or he clearly couldn't help himself but to go a little rough, but it seemed she was into it the majority of the time at least, why?

Anymore details?
What can I look up for research?
This happened in South Florida, we don’t get earthquakes down here

>be me
>delivery guy at random transportation company
>spend the morning working
>Drive around town, giving away people their packages
>Mount on van after giving some boxes
>Check list for next destination
>Fuck
>It's in the shady part of town
>Area is so poor and full-of-crime I barely gotta drive there
>Make my way to the house
>Park in front of it while avoiding some trash cans thrown in the middle of the street
>Get out of the van, pick up box
>Walk down the lawn path, house looks semi-abandoned
>knock on door
>hear an old, female voice: "OPPPP, will ya geddat? Muss be yer Nazi shite¡¡"
>yikes.gif
>Hear distant mumbling, and the sound of somebody walking up
>Probably from the basement
>They open the door
>Not fully open, just a tiny bit
>Odour from within the house reaches my nostrils
>Mix of fried meat and cheap alcohol
>OhGodthesmell.jpeg
>Still enough to distinguish a fat, greasy White guy
>Looks in his 30s, wears bottle-bottom glasses and weird T-shirt with some runes
>"Delivery for user McAnon", I say
>"Y-Yeah. D-Dat's me. Than-Thank you Sir", he mumbles
>Grabs the package and slams the door on my face
>I walk away through the front lawn to my van
>Can still hear them shouting
>"Mommy, mommy, I got muh Nazi badges!"
>"Gimme dat, OP, u don't haf enof GBPs for opening the package yet!! Here, have some tendies¡"
>I step on the gas pedal as fast as I can
>my mind stays doomed for the rest of the day
>Ask for two days off work after that

Forgot to quote into

At work a female co-worker filed a sexual harrassment lawsuit against her boss and won a substantial settlement. Boss was let go. She quit. A few months later they got married.

What do you mean by a little rough?

They were in on it together you dolt

Saw a dead cat on the side of the road with its eyes hanging out and brain mata leaking out of its head...

My wife seen some shit like this with her friends in Southern california. They were drinking and smoking by the beach at night when a cylnidar light shit shot out the water straight into the sky and disappeared.

pictures of her?

Enough to make the bed squeak and him telling her to be quiet or from her complaining/crying.

No, sorry.

I live in Oklahoma, so pretty conservative state. This is important.
Went to the grocery store one day, was headed towards checkout, and come walking in was some 6’6-8” tall dude, unshaven with stubble and ratty beard, rail thin, dressed as a girl - makeup and pierced ears with huge dangle earrings and all. Carrying a purse.
He talking to a chick with him about him needing Midol.
Some big, burly biker dude stopped in his tracks in front of him, asked if he heard him right about needing Midol.
The drag tranny dude who sounded like Dr. Girlfriend said yeah, the biker said that his old lady liked Excedrin and Alleve better for her lady problems, and he uses it for an old bike injury because it works better than Motrin.
Drag tranny thanked him, biker dude said no problem, grabbed some pink cupcakes near the dude from the shelf, and left.

>grabbed some pink cupcakes near the dude from the shelf, and left
Without paying for them?

>this lonely for attention

Nice happy faptime story ya degenerate.

A fat naked man covered from head to toe in black soot or grease running through a crowded open air marketplace side street in Peru

Post a pic of her

Nigga I said what band

Night wish

Biker dude has seen some shit.

Shit annon nice one, retell the tale?

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Attached: 5425425.jpg (800x600, 68K)

No, saw him in checkout since I was there.

Pasta

Looked it, had road rash scars on one arm I could see, and he walked a little stiff.

Stay buttblasted libtard.
Imagine being this cucked by things out of your control.

Attached: itsover.jpg (227x938, 88K)

OP not being a faggot. It was pretty weird. It wasn't in this thread obviously.

Attached: 6f3c097c35c4ca31802c08be24ca18afb8222aef5522d3356eb0d9a5e35ab880.png (445x314, 165K)

Where in Oklahoma?
Also, go Sooners

Imagine actually visiting a 4-channers house. Incredible.

He knows that... you dolt.

At the time I was in Midwest City in Crest on Reno just past Air Depot.
I live outside of OKC so don’t have to deal with city zoning bullshit.

I was a roadie for Metallica in the 80s. I've seen some wierd shit in my time
>portnoy from dream theatre fighting yngwie malmsteens after he was rude to a fan asking for am autograph
>singer from the band texas gave me a blowjob to get backstage
>witnessed a girl remove her glass eye and asked another guy to cum inside her socket
>the singer from Florence and the machine taking a kid into her dressing room at a festival, not saying she's a paedo but I saw what I saw
>someone threw a shit on stage during a twisted sister gig

That's all I can think of right now but there's others

I saw a bear run across the highway in New Hampshire. But then it crawled through the dirt and gravel, UNDER the guardrail. I can't get past why it wouldn't just climb over it.

I thought this was a picture of an Asian Columbine high school shooting Recreation lol

Attached: 1573765755163.png (728x540, 600K)

I was working in a frozen storage warehouse and some guy jumped off from the top floor on to the concrete killing himself the blood poured out of him it was freezing on the floor pretty fast not a good day at work also spent some time in a meat grinding department and got to see a guy's arm get ripped off in a grinding machine yea another bad work day the most messed up things about that one was I started to laugh at the guy because he was a gigantic ass hole that yelled at everyone

>
>God damn dude, you've been living in a constant state of impotent rage ever since the '16 election, haven't you?
>You have no idea how hard this makes me.
>I'm reaaaaaally looking forwards to the 2020 elections. No joke, I'm expecting most of you deranged faggots will be pushed past your limits and start offing yourselves.
You've clearly missed the point

Then it wouldn't be weird so no

I saw a werewolf drinking a Pina Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.

If other life is intelligent enough and have the means to visit us, you think they would reveal themselves so easily? You don't think they would view or observe our Behavior patterns from a distance and realize we are a bunch of savages that can't even leave our own Galaxy? But your experience was kind of spooky to be hones, i wouldn't never get any where near that kind of Beam..

Attached: 1573782524759.jpg (831x1024, 108K)

How was the bj?

Driving down the street in winter when I noticed the van in front of me had smoke coming from the passenger side front wheel. A few seconds later the entire wheel assembly came off and was steaming in the snow on the tree lawn.

Good from what I remember, she got backstage. Probably ended up fucking lars or someone

I got up early one morning to go to my mailbox to put something in the mailbox for pick up. I noticed that it had snowed about an inch during the night. I saw a person's foot prints coming out of the woods next to my house. The prints crossed my driveway, my front lawn and led to the side of the house. I followed the footprints to the back of the house and the footprints ended as if the person just levitated.

Nazi faggot

Ski camp week with school, I was 10 or so, not more. Last evening, party with music, all kids in main room. For some reason, I go to our room.

I see all support teacher gathered around one of them who as pants lil'bit down. There may have been some kid with him.

They didn't see me. I walk away.
That was 25 years ago. Don't know what they were doing.

Saw a old man who must have been at least 300 pounds eating lunch completely naked on a park bench where everyone on the highway could see him.

Also saw some real fit but destitute-looking 30-something man changing his pantyhose and shirt outside a bank

I work as an engineer in a metal workshop and I've seen a dude eat a handful of metal shavings out of a reservoir we put the shavings in to drain the cooling fluid. It wasn't on a bet or anything. He was looking suspicious and in fact he checked if he was being watched before reaching his hand into the tank.

No wonder he's chubby.

Fucking crazy man. I don't believe in aliens and all that shit. I try to reason that it was government shit and they some how knocked us out for happening to see whatever it was we saw, new tech, seems more reasonable then fucking aliens, but I don't know. Rsnidm fact, after that my buddy is sensitive to certain types of metal. Again, it fucks with us.

Then explain mine with the time skip? How did we lose 8 hours? Yes, we were drinking, but only a few beers and we weren't wasted.

It's common for women to fall in love with their rapist, they try to even get then out if jail. It's fucked. I know Cali is talking about laws to prevent the victim from testifying for their release.

When I was in training to be a radio op in the marines we were learning how to disassemble/reassemble our radios and the guy next to me had a screw left over after reassembling his. Fucker ate it rather than try to figure out where it goes.

Blackout drunk in San Francisco suburb.. woke up hungover af..
2 years later see a viral pic with me in fetal position on floor and friend passed out on a couch with pants down his ankles and a semi boner...

I would be sleeping with the lights on.

I knew this was the marines even though I skipped over reading the fact you said marines. All of my friends in the marines look at their fellow marines as crayon eaters and a couple have seen them actually eat them before. Total bros but talk about a low wis score.

nerve gas

I was 14 sitting on a swing in the park with my friend sitting next to me. I noticed what looked like a chrome disco ball above us, maybe 500 feet, hard to estimate. Suddenly, a chrome tube started to descend from the middle of it. After a few minutes it split down the middle, separated into right angles at the bottom, glowed red briefly, then everything disappeared. I asked my friend what he saw and he verified what I had seen.

Not much to tell. Girls was long legged, cute, and well on her way to stinking drunk. I approached her at the stage and ask for private dance. We get back there on the couch and she straddles me. Asks me what I want. I unzipped and she pulled out my rapidly engorging hog. She gives it a tug and lets out a low, "heh"! She says, "Oh my god I haven't got fucked in months". (She's either lying or gives mostly bjs). I pull out my wrap and she puts it on (homey don't bareback unknown strippers).
We grind for 20 minutes but its hard to get a nut because she trying to be not to obvious, so she's holding her body where I can't get a nice deep stroke. The house mom and a bouncer both stuck their heads in but said nothing, even though my pants were around my knees. I never came but it was hot as fuck. Tipped her a hundo. I still fap to it occasionally.

Don't give this sandy twat the attention he craves.

imagine living for the last 4 years being told how to think by the media.

Attached: 77B77820-B959-40C3-8141-DB2AB6CC42E4.jpg (720x478, 56K)