According to the news, this campus is mostly Chinese students...

According to the news, this campus is mostly Chinese students. Apparently a Chinese student went missing and it was a big deal and now a documentary was made.
There are large groups of Chinese populations in different states in the US.
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
youtube.com/watch?v=nYuKk1xR99w

Attached: chinesephdstudent.png (350x475, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/11/05/fatal-officer-involved-shooting-in-anne-arundel-county/
thedailybeast.com/chinese-police-are-spying-on-uighurson-american-soil
youtube.com/watch?v=igz-rmYIoV0
abc.net.au/news/2019-08-19/fake-chinese-police-cars-spotted-in-adelaide-and-perth/11426850
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

some of the libdem cities in certain libdem states actively work with the CCP to remove chinese american citizens back to china for torture and execution for talking poorly about the CCP. I lived around a fuck hueg chinese expat population in a city I won't name and there would occasionally be actual chinese police pretending to be tourists looking for specific individuals.

shits been happening for years apparently but the blind will always assume its just a conspiracy.

>Mfw China does more deportations then Zion Don

Attached: tng30-datalaugh.jpg (1430x1080, 178K)

those aren't deportations theyre head hunters operating in the U.S. unabated.

fun fact: one of the biggest advocates for the chinese to be allowed to do this is the former libdem lord and savior. read about it to learn who

Non whites have no business in the U.S. I won't complain if China comes and retrieves their errant bugmen. Wish the Mexicans and Arabs would do that too since it's pretty obvious that neither party will.

whatever tough guy. laugh like a fool at some legitimate horrors while you can. You think we live in a clown world now? wait until this shit becomes just as socially acceptable as the tranny faggotry and you or your family gets mistaken for a subversive.

pick up that can you ignorant fuck

>and you or your family gets mistaken for a subversive.
That's why we have guns and connections. Everyone knows civil war is at BEST 4 years away.

>that's why we have guns and connections.
enjoy your no knock red flag raid with confiscation and waking up in an entirely different country mr supreme pizza race.

keep letting them turn up the temperature on your bath tho

First of all red flag laws will be unenforceable because of the sheer amount of firearm owners. The literal second one guy gets gun downed by cops trying to take his guns there will be riots and revolts. Second of all I don't live in the fag infested cities, I'm in the redoubt. The last white conservative bastion of the formerly great United States. The local sheriff is super anti gun confiscation.

>First of all red flag laws will be unenforceable because of the sheer amount of firearm owners.

nigga you dumber than the average bear

baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/11/05/fatal-officer-involved-shooting-in-anne-arundel-county/

all this rioting about it.

guarantee you're going to be the first to be sold into slavery. You can't even be arsed to argue for the defense of your fellow americans because of a retarded ideology like skin color. You are an example of the success in dividing the US into as many tiny categories as possible. You are the shining example of what you morons would call "jewish tricks".

Enjoy your Y-pride werlwide it'll serve you just as well as it's serving the blacks

>You can't even be arsed to argue for the defense of your fellow americans because of a retarded ideology like skin color.
>fellow americans
They are not. The United States was always intended to be a white ethnostate. "Free whites of good moral character." The immigration laws were changed without the consent of the American people with bipartisan opposition to the change. They are not Americans and never will be. The flood of mud has destroyed this country. Ironically enough you are the one who sounds like a Jew.

youre a moron without worth.

Awww did I hurt your feelings bug man?

Attached: tenor (1).gif (250x188, 691K)

oh yeah user you hurt my feelings. Remember how you succeeded in such a grand victory in your final days. Hopefully it brings you comfort

i.e. asian thread

thats right user never work together. never gang up on the controllers. the enemy of your enemy is a bugman.

Attached: enhanced-17159-1423068265-32-1496265751.jpg (300x225, 22K)

>Remember how you succeeded in such a grand victory in your final days.
Oh we will. Whites always triumph over the brown hordes, we've learned alot from the subversion and niggerfication of the US. We won't be making the same mistakes twice.

Attached: a86a86212ccaf6a7d91bd892b6df116a.jpg (640x396, 69K)

if you say so attention whore

Whites came to the us and murdered the Indians WE had no business in the us. You fucking jagaloon

>that's right user it's the bugmen who are the enemy! Don't worry as your nation becomes a third world dump and your race is genocided.
Fuck off jew

yes! YEESSS! never work against it NEVER! keep watching something else while we work. never wake up. just obey. just "fight" against white genocide by doing nothing

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 13K)

Whites didn't murder the indians, they died of disease. That's like saying the mongols murdered 40% of europe because of the black plague. And did you forget to call them native americans?

>just "fight" against white genocide by doing nothing
Oh I'm not doing nothing. The annoying thing is that milquetoast cuckservatuves won't really fight till TX and FL become blue in 28 and 24.

yeah user thats when they'll fight. thank fuck you weren't in the military because you have no sense in you

red state education right here

Cuckservatives are lazy. They believe that there's a diplomatic solution to this mess. Once TX and FL flip they will have to accept several truths:
>non white immigration has permanently altered the nation
>non white immigration has given Democrats total hegemonic control over the country (with all the horrors that implies)
>we cannot continue to support them.
Civil War 2 will start then. You will not be able to take away the voice of half the nation without consequences

you aren't a voice user. Youre a meek confused whisper who thinks the americans on your left and right are all bad. While assuming that the other white people think just like you. The genuine racists are a minority and ever will be because they can't see the forest for the trees. meanwhile the actual americans of multiple color are fighting against subversion by outside sources or fighting against the faggotry by forces within. but at least you aren't in the way user. go ahead and sit idly by content in your flesh waiting for fairer weather. I'm done talking to you.

that's almost passable English there Ilya.

lol storm area 51 shut down just because of threats from the gov don't be retarded Americans are beat down and the weakest they have ever been mass confiscation and communist indoctrination is coming soon. Enjoy your free health care education and gov mandated wage slavedom

yep and they're about to cheer as the president steals tons of private land along the southern border. weak and submissive to authority.

Whites think alike. Non-Whites also think alike. Our voting patterns prove it. Freedom and liberty are white concepts. You'd be surprised how secretly racist and angry most whites are. Oh we'll never publicly admitt it, we'll smile and nod but we're just waiting. We are not blind to the hatred you non whites have for us. Never again will we so foolishly open our homes to the mud.

Attached: 1506534288297.jpg (1024x995, 226K)

>Doesn't know what eminent domain is.
>Doesn't know most of those 'private land owners' are CHEERING to finally be getting a wall

>Never again will we so foolishly open our homes to the mud.
trannies have better picture of the world than you and that's really saying something

thanks for proving my point m8

wtf is this thread about? OP was talking about chineses and some rando user comes in and starts talking about wyatt pride?

By all means discount me. It'll make our job much much easier.

discount you?

user you couldn't force anyone to take you seriously

A single attention whore rambling about it managed to hijack it

Lol buddy remember this little exchange of ours in 2028 when the white Separatistionsts start revolting across the PNW and Midwest. We won't be laughing then.

>We won't be laughing then.
that's generally what happens when you wake up in a federal gulag with your white brethers

Link? I'd like to hear more about this.

I just saw this story on 20/20.

thedailybeast.com/chinese-police-are-spying-on-uighurson-american-soil

youtube.com/watch?v=igz-rmYIoV0

You really are retarded. Who is going to be doing the government's bidding? Liberal whites are so pussified they can't even shoot a gun. Nonwhites don't give a shit about anything other than their gibs. Plus the last thing the Gov will do is arm and train a bunch of nonwhites when welfare and social security are on the verge of bankruptcy. This conversation has been really telling btw.

>mr supreme pizza race
lel

>Who is going to be doing the government's bidding?
the people who fell for the jew memery and isolated themselves by color as commanded.

You sure about that? I'm a liberal white and I go out to the range all the time. You really don't understand your opponents and that's going to be your downfall.

People isolating themselves by color is literally a Jewish nightmare

Interesting. Can you name any public figures in the United States who are enabling this?

they have CCP quislings in australia.

abc.net.au/news/2019-08-19/fake-chinese-police-cars-spotted-in-adelaide-and-perth/11426850

they just hand wave and say theyre fake but the intent wasn't for them to be considered "real". Its an intimidation game by the chinese.

Lori Lightfoot

Your pet niggers will eat you before you'll become an issue. Hopefully you'll wake up before that happens. Really don't like killing my own people.

yeah because your enemy banding together is less dangerous than them simply fighting among themselves.

some people are good at chess and some people try to play chess with checkers pieces

How is she enabling it?

by allowing it to happen and preventing police interaction with suspected state actors

Do you have any sources for that?

You're so fucking retarded. You think you're fighting the Jewish New World by doing exactly what they want. Either way you're a subhuman nonwhite and we have nothing more to discuss. You don't belong here and you'll be removed sooner than you think.

easier for them to just hide in plain sight and operate with impunity so long as everyone around them refuses to acknowledge that things smell funny

thats right user i'm the bad bug man. Not the people force feeding kids hormones and chopping peoples dicks off. Its me because brown man bad.

You waste electricity by typing things instead of just autistic screeching like you currently are

hey retard,while your shitting in your maga hat just remember.trump loves china

>neither party will

thats because they are focused on important issues.not catering to the tantrum throwing trump children

keep attributing things to random people user. It helps if you draw a picture of your perceived enemy. Make sure to give me stink lines

>Not the people force feeding kids hormones and chopping peoples dicks off.
They would have had NO POWER if you subhuman nonwhites DIDN'T VOTE!! America was a goddamn paradise before your filth entered the country and voted for the commie kid fuckers. Again refer to the electiral college pic if it wasn't for nonwhites we wouldn't be in this mess. America is a WHITE concept.

>Again refer to the electiral college
>electiral

h-whayt praid wurl wayde!

classic

Oh and what important things are those user? Giving more shit to illegals? Driving uo the taxes in California? Forcing parents to allow their kids to mutilate themselves??

Yeah user abuse them caps. They convey ANGER and bring your point to the forefront. NOBODY takes you serious UNLESS you capitalize random WORDS like some sort of autist PERIOD SPACE SPACE

Oh wow my autocorrect made a mistake therefore my entire point is invalid! You people really are illogical subhumans.

this self hating nigga is probably blacker than I am and I give wesley snipes a run for his money

Your parents made a mistake therefore your entire life is invalid user

Lol an ad hominem, the last desperate gasp of the subhuman who lost the debate. We have nothing more to discuss. See you on the battlegrounds.

i don't play fortnight

Let me get this straight. Youre offended by an ad hominem attack but your entire ideology of life is based around skin color?

lmao the original population can't be bothered to carry the US forward. Why do you think the gunmint opened up the border taps, you dipshit?

lol