Help me get my first toy please!! I'm an unlovable fatass due to gaining mega weight from past pregnancies and I'm...

Help me get my first toy please!! I'm an unlovable fatass due to gaining mega weight from past pregnancies and I'm finally getting out of an abusive relationship.

Attached: 20191117_110604.jpg (1440x1920, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mycelebrator.com/celebrator-en-home.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is that hole for your micro penis?

tits or gtfo

It's a suction device for clits. It also vibrates.

wouldnt this just fill up with pussy juice?
tits or gtfo

yeah, and then it start spinning so you can become an helicopter

>for clits
Ah, so is that what sissies with tiny dicks calling it now?
Whatever happened to feminine penis?

And how is anyone here supposed to send it to you? Po box? Lol

>past pregnancies

They're a femanon. They said they were pregnant. Imagine being this stupid to not understand.

how as a men i know what toy would a women like?

Go big

Attached: Big.jpg (1000x1000, 77K)

How does it feel

Imagine believing anyone is a grill on 4chin

> grill no real
> got em lol xd

You must be new here

tits or gtfo bitch

Celebrator.
mycelebrator.com/celebrator-en-home.asp
It's cheap and I have never seen it not make a girl cum buckets. If you prefer clitoral orgasms, that is the way to go. It also has a replaceable end so you can get new when it needs cleaning.

Like this? And please dont call me a bitch.

Attached: 20191117_111359.jpg (3264x2448, 1.25M)

Attached: tits or gtfo.jpg (772x580, 86K)

>gaining mega weight from past pregnancies
Yeah... Thats what every fat Basic says.
I recommend getting a gym membership instead. And stop eating sugar, bleached flour, cheese, and salted meats.

I meant the actual tits, not covered up

Let's see a nude from *before* the first pregnancy. Turn Back Time.

I actually have a medical condition called lipedimea and any weight I gain in my legs, ass, and arms I have to surgically remove and constantly compress. The rest of my weight is from depression and finding comfort in food, I do admit, but i am working on trying to get out of my depression and i read self love is one of the first steps. Yes i should put down the fork, but I've been doing better.

how about posting them tits?

Post your nudes you disgraceful slut. You were meant to be abused. Tits or gtfo don't you know the rules.

Oh look, I can post a picture I found on the internet too.

Attached: 20191117_114621.jpg (960x1280, 268K)

I dont have any because I had to buy a new phone after my ex broke mine (I accused him of cheating on me) and I only have photos of my children.

enjoy my gross bod I guess, but since yall were so demanding..

Oops....forgot to attach the image

Attached: 20191117_114913.jpg (3264x2448, 1.35M)

Sorry to hear that. Get your beta husband to rub your legs down often. Or better yet, just end the relationship and put your kids up for adoption. Depression is usually derived from bad relationships.

Christ i could wrap my dick right around those hangers, how is your ass doing?

Attached: LikableThickHydra-max-1mb.gif (320x180, 873K)

Damn! I could bite on those for hours

I love my kids and I'm in the middle of divorcing him. I just dont have the money to right now and where I live they try to force marriage counseling, and I just want to push him off a cliff. I've had depression since I was 9 yrs old, due to family abuse, and I guess I felt like I deserved it so I married him after he got me pregnant. It wasnt until I started going to counseling last year that I've been feeling like I deserve better. My children deserve better. Still cant get over how gross I feel in my own body though and my therapist told me that masterbation helps with self love.

you still milk those amazing jugs?

The wife got one of those. It's very effective. I think we spent a bit more though, too make sure it works

And it does. Squirts in about 5 to 10 minutes

Oh...gosh......did not expect that response...

Kaia 6-function clitoral vib, shit works wonders

Titties is titties and those are some well rounded titties, now about that ass...

not a fan of stretch marks but I love those big mature titties, if you milked them I would go diamonds

That's what I was told by an acquaintance of mine. I just cant figure out how to orgasm with my fingers. I get almost there and then my brain just starts blaring negative memories and I just feel worse.

She pisses

Kids really do make it harder. Hopefully you have some friends or family that can support you while you get back on your feet. I have a fat pathetic wife too, luckily we don't have kids tho. Probably breaking it off after christmas, or likely during. Shes a mental wreck right now.

Anyway. She love the Hitachi Magic Wand the best.

Kek. I'd pay to see this

>Dahmer detected

honestly you don't look obese to me, kinda thicc, but not grotesque.

Nothing helps with depression more than showing off your body to strangers on Sup Forums. At least 10 basement dwellers here would pay good money to go down on you

I mean, I was pathetic, but now I'm taking a stand to better myself. I have alot of mental issues from my stepfather and me and my siblings going through literal child abuse and watching him abuse every animal he brought home. I found out when I started therapy that I suffer from severe anxiety, depression, panic disorder, and ptsd and I'm working on coping with it all.

You wouldn't have been abused if you weren't a fat bitch.

Hahaha you must have a sad life. It's ok, it doesnt bother me that you feel that way.

Damn thats heavy.
I have no real advice on that... I'm sure the fancy doctors know what to tell you.
But your biggest problem is going to be taking care of those kids while still making love time for yourself. Toys won't be worth a damn if you share a room with your kids.

I didn't come on here to do that. One friend of mine told me that he sees people get help on here alot and said I should try. Though I sent that picture for myself to start accepting how I look.

got any more? those are some nice tiddies

Attached: 72530603_546297312871182_8838865240004231168_n.jpg (736x920, 56K)

I live in a 2 bedroom appartment and I get help from my aunt to pay for the rent, at least until I start getting SSI from the lipedimea.

Do you have a kik?

Yes I do. JESSPERR1994

you are not fat fuck off

you have a perfect body. I'm sorry you feel depressed about it but it's fucking nice. girls need to have some curves. especially after children.

the only guys that don't understand that are incels or ones that don't settle down. don't listen to them.

any chance we can see more of your body? legs, booty, belly.. anything you'd like to share.

want to show us a bit more?
also this you?

Attached: 39bewf.png (225x225, 53K)

Cheaper to just find a dick to ride instead of buying a toy

Get pic related. Still cheaper than the womanizer.

Attached: satisfyer-pro-2_1_gespiegelt.png (1400x1400, 968K)

Jesus what happened?

>reddit spacing

would love to cum between those cans

Lose weight, fat piece of shit.

Get some mdma, a trusted friend, and talk through the trauma of your childhood. Get a testing kit to make sure it's legit. Have some food, pop the mdma, and sit down in a nice warmish room with some water (not too much... keep an eye on it) and talk through your shit. You will feel better, and it's permanent!

t.virgin

Attached: 4chan..jpg (800x498, 46K)

Out of an abuse relationship...

Guess that means he caught you cheating again. Now you destroy the lives of the children. Abortion is mercy compared to what 21st century women do to their children. Going to have them castrated and transitioned for Internet likes? Going to support open borders (not for Israel) so immigrants can lower national standards and up the crime rate? Hell, maybe they’ll get murdered by peaceful caravan families come north, or blown up - run over - by the religion of peace. Why not just vote to increase my taxes to pay for your broken family? How much would you like? Want “free” food housing medical? Because the money comes from us. But hey, you don’t have to worry about it. Even a fat used up whore like you can get on tinder and drum up 100 new victims to feed you pasta and attention. You don’t have to respond, but I know you read every word. Women can help themselves. You live only for finding out how much attention you can get compared to others. Soulless garbage. Nothing to offer anyone except use of your holes, and sometimes being nice.

>acting like you've never used Reddit
next you'll tell me that you don't have a Google account or your mother isn't a whore.

Attached: 1562918487890.png (402x582, 30K)

we're not your personal army. kys you degenerate of a human. fucking useless member of society.

you have to go back

Get a rabbit. We got one for our daughter so she could see what her body was capable of doing before she became sexually active so she would know the difference between orgasms and what boys do on you. Get a few toys explore yourself, love yourself. You deserve it

tits or gtfo stupid lard

(You)

It's also nice as a guy. Reminds me of when I found out about orgasms as a kid in shower.

Dam more

I *like* your bod, I'd be happy to be your sex toy sugar daddy in return for custom videos.

a gym membership would be a better investment. sure, that clit stimulator might make you feel good for 5 minutes, but losing weight will make you feel good all day.

Aiiiii, not the nuts or the tip!

Attached: _0.png (480x480, 9K)

Did you cringe too?

OP, this is solid advice.

Try small bits of exercise and start to slowly eat less

You've never been male pregnant?

>[current year] +5
>still don’t understand that men can have periods and get pregnant.
>some women have penises
>reported for hate think

Cute lips

use a cucumber
you're not worth the toys at your current weight

Tracey’s Dog on Amazon is a great toy.

You’re welcome

don't listen to these thirsty retards, you are fat.

not morbidly obese though, plenty of dudes would still hit that.

Good job. You may proceed.