For Europeans

>For Europeans
Would you marry a Muslim woman?

If I can get her convinced to do a "christian marriage", then I wouldn't consider her muslim.

I wouldn't do a "muslim marriage" since that's for muslims.

Mudslime women aren't allowed to marry outside of their own faith.

So the men go there fuck/rape the women and you're not allowed near thier women?

You might get attacked by their male guardian for trying to talk to them, assuming anyone would even want to interact with one.

Damn I would do it on purpose and knock the guy out.
How often do the euro women date the mud shit skin guys?

>Damn I would do it on purpose and knock the guy out.
Sounds like a viable plan for fucking with muzzies, pretty sure even our cucked self defence laws would let you beat mohammed the fuck up if he attacked you for talking to fatima

Also only undesirable/damaged/lowIQ women ever go for muslims. They end up getting hit all the time, you'd think they would know better.

There have been several cases of muslim female + german male here, where the family to protect their 'honor' killed the female.

No

Ofcourse not.
Unless her sisters are also up for marriage.

If that would mean that I have to turn into a Muslim too, then no. But if she didn't care, sure. I've seen some cute ones.

Desperate women are desperate
This sounds so bad. Like its an invasion. I genuinely feel bad.

if she's white
religion is dog shit

A few in bongland too.I used to know a beta who was in a secret relationship with a fat mudslime girl (how could someone even want that? Kek) and the father threatened to murder him

no but id kill one

ai zone in bucuresti in care ai impresia ca esti in bagdad

No.

I know a french guy who converted to islam to marry a muslim girl

No. She would have to renounce and denounce islam publicly first for me to consider marriage with her.

Nope. The religious views (and by extension the entire worldviews) would be impossible to reconcile. Plus there's an issue of possible decapitation-happy family.

>no but id rob one

Fixed that for you, gypsy.

Being a muslim implies that she is of shitskin ethnicity , so no

What is rumored to also be common is when such a relationship is discovered, send the girl to shitholelistan to marry her cousin.

Or before something like that could devvelop.

But if you think that is considered racism against germans and the anti-racist crrowd even acknowledges the problem, i have bad news for you....

Not an arab one at least.
Do these honor killings happen in asea or central asia muslim countries?

if by central asia you mean afganistan pakistan etc then yes, otherwise i dont know.

No