Post your teams

post your teams
gay paint edition

red star is in others because im focusing more on foreign teams here its obvious that red star is first to me.

>f1
>the tits

Why Vikings?

you should have a seperate section for the top 4 soccer leagues in Europe (England, Spain, Germany, Italy)

good post

kek that robben diving image

>tf
>tp

>Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles
>"The Process" Philadelphia 76ers
>lolidk. Arsenal? I've heard their fans are like Philly's and have a similar reputation of underacheiving
>The Broad Street Bullies, the Philadelphia Flyers
>The "Fightin" Philadelphia Phillies
>McLaren-NotHonda
>Novak "The Mememan" Djokovic
>Penn State (not gonna give them a fancy nickname... I'm sure you assholes can do better)

very based

very above average post

>yuropoors that like Armegg/Basebore teams
top cringy

Why the Ducks?

always liked playing as them on the vidya games back when they were the mighty ducks (selanne, kariya and the lads), then when NHL started appearing on TV here I started to watch them when they were on because of that

same. i think there are a lot of international ducks fans cos of the movies. i miss the old logo though

Great choice :D

Only have this

Why the Dolphins? Are you a glutton for disappointment?

similar to the ducks, just liked playing as them on the video games back in the day, probably because I liked the logo or something

Would it be accurate to say video games are probably the chief exposure for foreign sports and teams around the world? I know I and everyone I know who is into soccer got into it because of FIFA.

for a lot of people I'd imagine it's a good gateway, NFL was apparently huge over here in the 80s so some may have an inherited interest though their parents, I'd say the games do play a part with the NBA 2K games and Madden being pretty popular over here

mon noir

i played nhl/nfl games before i even knew what they were, so probably. also there are a bunch of sports channels that show non-traditional sports here so you learn some sports from there

I only have one team.

not much diversity

fucking lel

even cringier than not knowing how to spell properly?

> Eagles
> Golden State
> Yankees

Just fuck right off!

What part of New Jersey are you from?

I haven't posted this in a while

I could update this with the Super Bowl image now, but then my accidental theme is out of date

long island

>Portugese user is 3/4 Philly
but why

Woah. My guy from my college went to my guys from Detroit. Weird.

>NFL: Redskins
>NBA: Spurs
>EPL: Man City
>NHL: Ducks
>MLB: Braves

>gimi raigonnen x-DD

Ah, pardon Pierre

>he doesn't support England's Brave Andy Murray
I want you to kill yourself right now

why do you guys keep pretending F1 is a sport

Why no hockey if you're supposedly mid-western? Surely you don't just sit around watching fucking basketball all winter.

I do cheer for the wilds since they're only an hour away from me but cheering for the Wilds is suffering. I just want a team in Wisconsin.

lmao that stupid bitch halep deserves to lose every final she gets to. She slapped God in the face by chopping His gift off her body, so now she is cursed and cucked in finals lel dumb whore

>packers fan
>weeab
kill yourself

fuck off mate, City fans are good lads

I like how they always underachieved

>purple
He's gay

>hating teams that aren't even in your team's division.
Stay obsessed faggot.

>there is something wrong with hating a team that you watched beat your team in the League/Conference Championship.
Stay casual faggot.

Picture was out of date, but still.

what is Svenskaishockefunbundet?

Out of date by 20 years

Midwest is pretty heavy on the anime love my guy. It almost goes hand in hand that any mid west team fans on here are going to be weebs.

And why would you say that?

>assblasted minnesoyta soykings fan detected

>Yankees beat Padres in the 98 world series
>Pats last beat Chargers in 07
Okay, 11 years but still... Get over it ha ha ha ha

Pats were what I was talking about when I mentioned the image being out of date.

As for the Yanks, are you a fan?

Why yes, yes I am :D

Swedish national team in ice hockey

Then what does it matter to you?

You literally have a house made of the Championships your team has won.You probably got to watch the All Stars you probably grew up loving, win more than a few of them too.

Alternatively, I'm the fan of a franchise, that hasn't done anything. They've at best only ever made it to the Eries twice, and only once since I've been alive. Obviously they didn't win either. The team that made it to that Eries was comprised of my childhood Padres All-Stars, and not only did I watch your team curbstomp them with a shutout, but two of those few All-Stars of mine that I so closely associated with the Dads have gone on to die.

That's not even getting into the context of how that heartbreak relates to my fandom of the San Diego Chargers which is another gutpunch on multiple levels.

Suffice it to say, you have next to no reason to be bothered by a fan of one of the most pathetic franchises in the League disliking yours. At least compared to most people who shit on the Yanks, I actually have an emotional reason for it beyond

>DEY SO RICH. IT NOT FAIR

Get over it?
Go count your team's rings again.

>Swedish national hockey team

>Go count your teams rings again
Don't forget about the watch.

I didn't even know about that!
Might as well count that too!