The only reason anyone needs one of these is to fight your own Gov and to fight your own Gov is treason and punishable...

The only reason anyone needs one of these is to fight your own Gov and to fight your own Gov is treason and punishable by death.

> Isn't it time to start punishing traitors?

Our people have elected the politicians they want to stop the shootings and killings.

If you refuse to play by the rules of our nation than you should be treated as traitor and tried for treason.

Attached: ORFTML16-M_04.jpg (555x370, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businesstech.co.za/news/general/83023/south-africa-refuses-to-let-go-of-its-nuclear-explosives/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BE HONEST: How many girls have you murdered? No trolling.
Me: literally none.

Attached: dead.jpg (672x1024, 65K)

and when they start passing laws and edicts that no one approved of bc they can and we are powerless to do anything, youll be singing a different tune. its like you guys forgot that thats literally how our nation came into being.

also i use mine to hunt deer.

>confirmed not hillary clinton

if we try people for treason OP can go first for being a mentally ill faggot.

sage goes in all fields.

Russian b8

>I want a tyranny
>Until they do something I don't like
>then its tyranny and SOMEONE should do SOMETHING

be honest OP, how many dicks do you have in your mouth right now? no real man is afraid of inanimate objects.

all 3 guns fire the same round at the same rate of fire with the same accuracy. one has a tactical looking exterior. thats the only difference, yet you people who dont actually research anything call it out as if its a WMD.

Attached: main-qimg-c3f06c027a26a9693a4d85d37a1c9065.png (264x344, 78K)

I'm a deer and I approve this message

Attached: rlvl189pfdujvpldece2.jpg (1600x900, 162K)

Over time, free nations grow stronger and dictatorships grow weaker. In the middle of the 20th century, some imagined that the central planning and social regimentation were a shortcut to national strength. In fact, the prosperity, and social vitality and technological progress of a people are directly determined by extent of their liberty. Freedom honors and unleashes human creativity — and creativity determines the strength and wealth of nations. Liberty is both the plan of Heaven for humanity, and the best hope for progress here on Earth.

The progress of liberty is a powerful trend. Yet, we also know that liberty, if not defended, can be lost. The success of freedom is not determined by some dialectic of history. By definition, the success of freedom rests upon the choices and the courage of free peoples, and upon their willingness to sacrifice. In the trenches of World War I, through a two-front war in the 1940s, the difficult battles of Korea and Vietnam, and in missions of rescue and liberation on nearly every continent, Americans have amply displayed our willingness to sacrifice for liberty.

>to fight your own Gov is treason and punishable by death
and how are they going to kill me if i have a gun?

doesn't the rules of our nation say we can own guns and by that means you aren't playing by the rules and a traitor?

The sacrifices of Americans have not always been recognized or appreciated, yet they have been worthwhile. Because we and our allies were steadfast, Germany and Japan are democratic nations that no longer threaten the world. A global nuclear standoff with the Soviet Union ended peacefully — as did the Soviet Union. The nations of Europe are moving towards unity, not dividing into armed camps and descending into genocide. Every nation has learned, or should have learned, an important lesson: Freedom is worth fighting for, dying for, and standing for — and the advance of freedom leads to peace.

And now we must apply that lesson in our own time. We’ve reached another great turning point — and the resolve we show will shape the next stage of the world democratic movement.

Our commitment to democracy is tested in countries like Cuba and Burma and North Korea and Zimbabwe — outposts of oppression in our world. The people in these nations live in captivity, and fear and silence. Yet, these regimes cannot hold back freedom forever — and, one day, from prison camps and prison cells, and from exile, the leaders of new democracies will arrive. Communism, and militarism and rule by the capricious and corrupt are the relics of a passing era. And we will stand with these oppressed peoples until the day of their freedom finally arrives.

Our commitment to democracy is tested in China. That nation now has a sliver, a fragment of liberty. Yet, China’s people will eventually want their liberty pure and whole. China has discovered that economic freedom leads to national wealth. China’s leaders will also discover that freedom is indivisible — that social and religious freedom is also essential to national greatness and national dignity. Eventually, men and women who are allowed to control their own wealth will insist on controlling their own lives and their own country.

For my government to turn on me, to alienate my god given rights, is treason. At least that’s what the dudes that wrote the constitution said.

>When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
Wrong faggot. It's the DUTY of free men to break away and to put down tyranny.

Well said

Not taught in schools... unless a certain Sup Forums champ happened to be a teacher. But what are the odds of that?

>your own government
No, youve got it all wrong.
When your government fails and is commendiered by another government or rogue group, you need to be armed to restore your government.

Attached: 1503270985663.jpg (600x805, 123K)

The US is coasting on gains from central planning (mostly via the military industrial complex), research and development from the 40s through the 70s.

Since the rise of neoliberalism productivity growth (the best measure of real tangible technological progress) has stagnated. We are lucky if we can get 1% a year.

Market forces are good for sales and marketing: media, design, branding, etc.

State planning is better for funding blue sky research that won't pay off for decades: aerospace, networking, semiconductors, RF tech, optical engineering, biotech, etc.

The Soviet Union also made tremendous technological progress despite starting off at about the level of development of Brazil.

Democratic nations may be constitutional monarchies, federal republics, or parliamentary systems. And working democracies always need time to develop — as did our own. We’ve taken a 200-year journey toward inclusion and justice — and this makes us patient and understanding as other nations are at different stages of this journey.

There are, however, essential principles common to every successful society, in every culture. Successful societies limit the power of the state and the power of the military — so that governments respond to the will of the people, and not the will of an elite. Successful societies protect freedom with the consistent and impartial rule of law, instead of selecting applying — selectively applying the law to punish political opponents. Successful societies allow room for healthy civic institutions — for political parties and labor unions and independent newspapers and broadcast media. Successful societies guarantee religious liberty — the right to serve and honor God without fear of persecution. Successful societies privatize their economies, and secure the rights of property. They prohibit and punish official corruption, and invest in the health and education of their people. They recognize the rights of women. And instead of directing hatred and resentment against others, successful societies appeal to the hopes of their own people.

Attached: 1552962180868.jpg (960x778, 62K)

>soviets made quick progress. I wonder how they did that soo quickly
Theft, lad.

What kind of failure as a parent isn't home schooling now? Sending your children to a public... hell, even most private schools is child abuse.

>Successful societies limit the power of the state and the power of the military — so that governments respond to the will of the people, and not the will of an elite
This never made sense to me because it assumes that other nations will be compliant with the same policy.
If a nation like the USA chooses to move funds away from the MIC how do we know that another nation somewhere wont ramp up R&D and production? Then what happens when that other nation decides to use their MIC to impose its will on the USA?

America has put our power at the service of principle. We believe that liberty is the design of nature; we believe that liberty is the direction of history. We believe that human fulfillment and excellence come in the responsible exercise of liberty. And we believe that freedom — the freedom we prize — is not for us alone, it is the right and the capacity of all mankind.

Working for the spread of freedom can be hard. Yet, America has accomplished hard tasks before. Our nation is strong; we’re strong of heart. And we’re not alone. Freedom is finding allies in every country; freedom finds allies in every culture. And as we meet the terror and violence of the world, we can be certain the author of freedom is not indifferent to the fate of freedom.

With all the tests and all the challenges of our age, this is, above all, the age of liberty. Each of you at this Endowment is fully engaged in the great cause of liberty. And I thank you. May God bless your work. And may God continue to bless America.

>thats child abuse
At this point in human history, everything is child abuse. Because we coddle the children to the point of retardation theyre never able to take care of themselves.
This is why kids go to public schools and get raped, addicted to drugs and die.
This is also why homeschoolednchildren get the same but at a later time.
Rapid development consist of real world scenarios with real world consiquences

Attached: 1571620278253m.jpg (582x1024, 50K)

Every developing national ignores patent and copyrights of developed countries.

The early post-revolutionary US massively printed British books without paying any licensing fees.

Switzerland did not provide any protection of "intellectual property" until 1888.

Only in 1907, partly prompted by the threat of trade sanction from Germany in retaliation to the Swiss use of its chemical and pharmaceutical inventions, a patent law worth its name came into being. However, even this had many exclusions, especially the refusal to grant patents to chemical substances (as opposed to chemical processes). It was only in 1954 that the Swiss patent law became comparable to those of other industrial countries.

The Netherlands repealed their patent laws in 1869.

Japan ripped off the West in the 50s and 60s.

China continues to copy to this day.

This is just how economic development works. You build on prior discoveries. They only people who don't copy are those who can't (like shit tier African nations). Paying licensing fees doesn't make any sense when you are just starting to industrialize.

God appoints rulers of nations.
if they pass a law that bans guns it is ironically caused by God.
all end-time prophecy shows that God doesn't have the peaceful and happy plans everyone is trying to achieve.
if you get shot up by some thugs, maybe it's time to die.

And the USSR, at least by the late 50s, came up with all kinds of innovation.

In the late 40s and early 50s both the US and USSR copied Nazi German designs, but later in the Cold War, the Soviets were more innovative.

1957: First intercontinental ballistic missile and orbital launch vehicle, the R-7 Semyorka
1957: First satellite, Sputnik 1
1957: First animal in Earth orbit, the dog Laika on Sputnik 2
1959: First rocket ignition in Earth orbit, first man-made object to escape Earth's gravity, Luna 1
1959: First data communications, or telemetry, to and from outer space, Luna 1.
1959: First man-made object to pass near the Moon, first man-made object in Heliocentric orbit, Luna 1
1959: First probe to impact the Moon, Luna 2
1959: First images of the moon's far side, Luna 3
1960: First animals to safely return from Earth orbit, the dogs Belka and Strelka on Sputnik 5.
1961: First probe launched to Venus, Venera 1
1961: First person in space (International definition) and in Earth orbit, Yuri Gagarin on Vostok 1, Vostok program
1961: First person to spend over 24 hours in space Gherman Titov, Vostok 2 (also first person to sleep in space).
1962: First dual manned spaceflight, Vostok 3 and Vostok 4
1962: First probe launched to Mars, Mars 1
1963: First woman in space, Valentina Tereshkova, Vostok 6
1964: First multi-person crew (3), Voskhod 1
1965: First extra-vehicular activity (EVA), by Alexsei Leonov,[21] Voskhod 2
1965: First probe to hit another planet of the Solar System (Venus), Venera 3
1966: First probe to make a soft landing on and transmit from the surface of the Moon, Luna 9
1966: First probe in lunar orbit, Luna 10
1967: First unmanned rendezvous and docking, Cosmos 186/Cosmos 188.

>patent rights
When referencing the soviet union, were you talking about their civillian tech or their military tech?
I though you were talking about military, that has nothing to do with patents.
If youre talking about civillian tech, then youre misinformed, the soviet nations were soo far behind the USA it was embarassing. Look at there appliance catelogies and compare them to a sears catelogue of the time.

1968: First living beings to reach the Moon (circumlunar flights) and return unharmed to Earth, Russian tortoises and other lifeforms on Zond 5
1969: First docking between two manned craft in Earth orbit and exchange of crews, Soyuz 4 and Soyuz 5
1970: First soil samples automatically extracted and returned to Earth from another celestial body, Luna 16
1970: First robotic space rover, Lunokhod 1 on the Moon.
1970: First full interplanetary travel with soft landing and useful data transmission. Data received from the surface of another planet of the Solar system (Venus), Venera 7
1971: First space station, Salyut 1
1971: First probe to impact the surface of Mars, Mars 2
1971: First probe to land on Mars, Mars 3
1975: First probe to orbit Venus, to make soft landing on Venus, first photos from surface of Venus, Venera 9
1980: First Hispanic and Black person in space, Arnaldo Tamayo Méndez on Soyuz 38
1984: First woman to walk in space, Svetlana Savitskaya (Salyut 7 space station)
1986: First crew to visit two separate space stations (Mir and Salyut 7)
1986: First probes to deploy robotic balloons into Venus atmosphere and to return pictures of a comet during close flyby Vega 1, Vega 2
1986: First permanently manned space station, Mir, 1986–2001, with permanent presence on board (1989–1999)
1987: First crew to spend over one year in space, Vladimir Titov and Musa Manarov on board of Soyuz TM-4 - Mir
1988: First fully automated flight of a space shuttle (Buran).

>god appoints all rulers
Nope. Nowhere does it say that. Some sure, all nope

Right, they can't possibly be used against home invaders or pests. Nope, can't be done.

Fuck off Yuri. No one buys you Putin bots propaganda anymore. Chug some more vodka and kill urself, "comrade".

this actually works to the advantage of everyone though as it creates jobs and provides everyone with access to new and future products while sparking creation of new and possible better products in the future. Why let technology and life stagnate just because someone in another country has a patent on something?

>circular logic

Protip: you sound like a traitor

>Look at there appliance catelogies and compare them to a sears catelogue of the time.

Yes, they were a developing country. Comparable to Brazil. They managed to leverage their backward and undeveloped country for great scientific progress and steady improvements in standard of living.

Only comparable to the US in military terms, and even that was taking up way too much of their GDP and hurting their ability to grow the consumer economy.

No, this is all incorrect. This tech all came from teams of german science and engineers that were taken from germoney after the war

Attached: 1571519148528.jpg (500x680, 41K)

Attached: 2e104p.jpg (186x196, 11K)

>anti-2nd Amendment
>One of the most important founding principals in the Bill of Rights to oppose authoritarianism
Holy fuck OP, you anti-American Russia shills don't even try to blend in anymore. How many ever rubles you boss Vladimir pays you to sit in the Kremlin basement spamming this same thread over & over seems like a wasted investment.

>god appoints all rulers

great job twisting what i said.
i meant what i said word for word.
and you change the words and imply that's what i said.
where did i say "ALL"?

Sup comrade? What's the weather like over in Moscow?

Ok so when you say theyve managed to progress extremely quickly in a short period of time, youre wrong. Their catelogues in the late 1980s looked like ours from the 1940s. Thats not quick progress since to start off with, those nstions were part of the silk road route and physically connected to europe

Yes, open development allows for more rapid progress. Most serious R&D is already publicly funded. We really should apply free/copyleft licensing to the code and schematics and openly publish prior art without filing for patents. IP law inhibits growth. Even some large tech companies are realizing this. IBM is both the #1 patent recipient in the US and the biggest contributor to Open Source projects. They mostly use their patents defensively, not to sue creators.

Then your sentence was incomplete. Please specify which nations have rulers appointed by god

You calling me a traitor? How dare you, you son of a bitch you're the traitor you hate America and all our freedoms. You can't stand freedom and democracy its disgusting you're sick you really need help. Maybe you should move to Russia you scumbag.

Attached: 785876897.jpg (768x433, 57K)

I'm genuinely curious, OP - what's the end game for you Russians posting this exact same thread non-stop, 24/7? Current polls indicate an increase in support for the 2nd Amendment & firearm ownership. Is that why you Bolshevik bots are panicking so heavy lately?

>IP law inhibits growth
Top fucking kek. I know this board is satire but come on.
Any instance of disruption to product development leads to inferior products.
Example
Youre making thing
Chink see thing makes thing cheaper
Invention is no longer profitable, so u stop
Chink stops because why R&D?
Your product never evolves into all it can be because IP laws arent protecting your product from disruption

> (OP) #
>I'm genuinely curious, OP - what's the end game for you
JEWS
>posting this exact same thread non-stop, 24/7? Current polls indicate an increase in support for the 2nd Amendment & firearm ownership. Is that why you Bolshevik bots are panicking so heavy lately?
fixed

>and to fight your own Gov is treason and punishable by death.

So we have your vote to terminate all Democrats?

Attached: glee.jpg (480x418, 44K)

I think they want us to arm ourselves and put the gov in a situation where they cant control the population.

Ok boomer

Divine intervention.

Attached: 5001e93a9a567r1-1115-1272v2_hq.jpg (897x1024, 84K)

Thanks, thats how I read that too

>12$

I once saw a movie where only the government had the guns.

Attached: 16_3_Garrett1.jpg (1000x563, 120K)

The Soviet Union had the second highest sustained GDP growth of a large country after Japan.

They started out as a backward semi-feudal society of mostly illiterate subsistence farmers/peasants. Only Petrograd and Moscow were really industrialized at the time of the revolution.

They accomplished in a few decades what took Western Europe and the US a century.

Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, the central Asian republics, etc in 1917 were like the US pre-Civil War, probably worse in terms of literacy, food production per capita, percent urbanization, etc.

Hey, it's this thread again. OP even repeats the same piss poor English. With the budget Putty dedicates to posting disinfo on American forums, seems like he'd at least provide you bots better English courses.

>soviet unions GDP was less than Japan
Doesnt that fucking tell you something?
It took all that soviet land mass and theySTILL couldnt surpass an island nation like japan with it being smaller than california?

Attached: map-soviet-warsaw-624.png (1000x603, 70K)

> they accomplished
The USA and Europe did all the heavy lifting in the first half, then once electricity was up and running, everybody was able to accomplish more than ever.

R&D heavy projects aren't generally funded by current sales.

Most serious fundamental science and blue sky engineering R&D happens are universities and national labs and isn't commercialized at all.

Even most R&D that is commercialized spends decades being subsidized via the military industrial complex.

The CIA runs a venture capital firm, In-q-tel, that is a major player in Silicon Valley. The bigger VC firms also all have ties to the military industrial complex. The biggest customer for semiconductor startups for decades was the Pentagon. More recently, up until just a few years ago, the biggest customers for big data and analytics, machine learning, etc was the Pentagon or Pentagon funded companies.

Tech is a quasi-state planned sector of the US economy.

Chinese competition for consumer products is so far down the line that it doesn't even register most of the time. ITAR prevents the serious new development from being outsourced to China. Consumer markets are for mature tech that has already been made cheap and is long off patent. Consider 3D printing. Tech is decades old, but it didn't have a consumer market until the patents expired.

by the best guesses there are 250 million firearms and 3 trillion rounds of ammunition in private hands in the US. If gun owners share that means they can arm 3/4 people and give them each about 1000 rounds to fire.

>Ip laws no wait military tech no wait
You mention military and when I respond you change it to civillian then when I respond to civillian you change it to military.
People will never take you seriously with this strategy.

hell, in the 8 years of obama more than 10 million ar15s were sold. Just in those 8 years there where enough sold to give one to 1/30 people.

>just 1000 rounds each, most of which may be pistol calibre
Its not enough and its not the right kind

We need more of this.

>theySTILL couldnt surpass an island nation like japan

No one in the 20th century beat Japan. It's a high bar.

Japan also has a pretty highly centralized economy with plenty of public coordination and planning. It's never been laissez-faire.

Markets are fine for silly marketing and consumer throw-away crap, but for serious core infrastructure and scientific and engineering advancement, you need public spending and planning.

Attached: 1572505054622.jpg (828x802, 55K)

This is poor bait.

You know what they do to statists like yourself after a revolution?

>Markets are fine for silly marketing and consumer throw-away crap, but for serious core infrastructure and scientific and engineering advancement, you need public spending and planning.
Youre doing it again. You argued that Sovietsilly marketing and throw away crap was doing great and made for a great power, then you said its nit a good metric for a nation.
You do this once more and Ill stop talking to you

Attached: 1568884477829m.jpg (1024x587, 121K)

Most high tech originates with the military industrial complex and then gets spun off for civilian use once the tech is mature and cheap to mass produce.

Seriously pick pretty much any modern tech: transistors, ICs, PCBs, jets, containerization, assembly lines (began in arms factories, not with Ford), CNC, etc. It all began as military tech and got years of public subsidy before being commercialized in the civilian market.

This doesn't even sound like an American. Lol

Do you have dyslexia?

No.

amen

>it starts as military then trickles down to civillian.
So if soviet consumer goods were and are shit, then wat does that say about their military goods? Says theyre shit

Here we can see clearly the thought process of the small minded sheep. The rabbit. The meek child that frames its entire existence through the lens of being under authoritarian dominion. It cannot conceive of daily life that does not in some way serve the higher authority of government. This child only seeks approval, first from its parents and later by its government. That's why the prospect of owning something, in this case a firearm that has a frightening aesthetic, must be considered in how it might relate to government.
Because this child has little overt will of its own, no agency that has not been conditioned to serve and please authority, something like an AR-15 has no practical use in its own life, so it cannot conceive of it having use in anyone else's. But it is a gun so it therefore represents a possible threat to the child's overlord which it cannot abide. So the child lashes out with assertions and fear. It attempts so sow panic. It assumes a position of moral grandstanding, still seeking approval from the authority it serves. The child hopes to sway others because it is weak on its own and knows it.
In the end, the child only craves approval from a parent, any parent. Anything for a pat on the head.

Your numbers are substantially out of date.
Estimates where already closer to 400 million guns in private citizen hands. There are over 25 million NICS checks per year for firearm sales now.

Still not enough even at those numbers

Republican type people have larger than normal amygdalas and live in a state of suspicion and fear all the time they are confronted by anything that doesn't smell like them.

>> larger amygdala volumes are associated with behavioral disorders.

They just can't help acting like asshats. It's the only reason for America's obsession with guns. All the other intellectual bullshit is just that, their brains trying to make up a reason for why they are the way they are. Very sad people jacked by their abnormal brains.

the simple answer is we just don't know. Hopefully I'm on the low end. NICS checks can be new guns but they can also be transfers of existing guns.

lol how many guns do you think a person can shoot at once?

incel detected

Come and take it you soy faggot

Attached: 458E6F8D-DC61-47ED-87A0-CA50B37DFF06.jpg (750x1334, 224K)

>1 person 1 gun
People have the capacity to make machines you know

I really hope he isnt showering with that rifle.

>I though you were talking about military, that has nothing to do with patents.

Military tech is often patented. The patents may be kept secret, but one company may own them and be the exclusive provider of the tech to the government for the limited term.

The Soviets largely didn't commercialize their military tech for civilian use. In hindsight, they probably should have done more to grow their consumer economy, or at least allowed more cooperative ownership of wealth so that regular people felt they had a stake in what they were building beyond the abstract ideal of collective ownership via the state. Gorby tried to do this, but it was too little too late.

>military patents
So is that how the soviet union managed to get their hands on the details of our Atomic weapons? The patent office?

>most civillian tech is commercialized military tech
>the soviets didnt commercialize military tech
>most tech
>the soviets didnt do any
>but most, the USSR was second to Japan, but not third to the US
>im talking about civillian. I said GDP
>civillian shit is silly marketed stuff
>the USSR ignored patents
>the USSR stole mikitsry secrets, everybody does
>the USSR made great progress, faster than europe and the USA
I have to stop talking to you because you keep contridicting yourself. I understand discussions should be dynamic, but no one could or should take you seriously when you talk like this

Attached: 1572270903740.png (500x318, 218K)

The Soviets certainly used spies with access to classified information, but you might be surprised what is openly available.

alexwellerstein.com/publications/?dl=wellerstein_patentingthebomb(isis).pdf

Building an atom bomb is pretty much public domain, and has been for a long time. The hard part is the fuel enrichment, but that's mostly a scale problem, not even much of a technical problem.

South Africa was nuclear capable (thankfully, they shut down their program when it was clear that the Blacks were going to take power).

This image will only serve to make them wanna ban semi-automatic rifles completely.

if you show them that a wood stock "hunting rifle" is semi-automatic just like the big bad AR-15

then instead of becoming educated and realizing how dumb they are, they'll simply move to ban all rifles that are semi-auto

>to fight your own Gov is treason and punishable by death.
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, IT IS THEIR RIGHT, IT IS THEIR DUTY, TO THROW OFF SUCH GOVERNMENT, and to provide new Guards for their future security. -- Declaration of Independance

>South Africa was nuclear capable (thankfully, they shut down their program when it was clear that the Blacks were going to take power).
businesstech.co.za/news/general/83023/south-africa-refuses-to-let-go-of-its-nuclear-explosives/

Attached: 0D65230C-0D34-4501-8C58-DC72D3556276.jpg (619x920, 409K)

>>>>>>/K/ is that way