Reminder that this photo showing hillary in disgust of something non mansion is getting people banned on jewbook and...

reminder that this photo showing hillary in disgust of something non mansion is getting people banned on jewbook and twitter because it can't be let out she hates non 1%ers

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mangrove#Nutrient_uptake
youtube.com/watch?v=XxCoCeW_xKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she looks like a fat little startled animal emerging from her musty underground hidey hole after a winter hibernation

She's never been in a normal apartment.

Why is there a plant in the sink ?

Why fucking not mate?

Are you some kind of elitist who thinks sink plants are a bad idea?

>getting people banned

source?

>He doesn't have plants in his sink

Lol wow, can you not afford them or something?

Hill dog had mad gay sex in college I'm sure shes seen much worse than that apartment
Maybe shes having a dementia flashback in that pic

FPBP

That was kind of cute

I grow my plants in my balcony, but not my sink, I use the sink for, you know sink stuff, memes aside, why is there a plant in the sink ?

>2016
>not being tolerant of sink planting

>put plant in sink
>ez water mode activating
>... leave plant in sink to invite Hillary over?
Idk m8 I tried kek

>want plant
>can't be bothered to water it
>leave in sink
>turn faucet on to a drip
>infinite plant hydration

It makes perfect sense, m8.

Why do you think kitchens are so brightly lit? Sink plants have been part of home life for years

>put plant in pot nobody care
>put plant in sink everyone mad

It's just being washed before it gets put back outside.
Do you never wash your plants?

>mfw Europeans don't wash their plants
>they probably have entire GARDENS full of dirt.

>washing your plants

How tall is hilldawg?

It seems bigger than my place.

Is that disgust? She looks more confused than anything. Like the Alzheimers kicked in and she forgot where she was.

plant washing license, heh

Filthy yanks sink washing their plants. It's [current year] haven't you got plant bidets yet?

Some plants that originate from tropical and subtropical tidal areas (mangrove swamp), require to have their roots submerged for few hours a day and then left in open air. To simulate the tidal cycle of those areas. Orchids are one suchs plant.
>Pic related mangrove on low tide

>plant bidets

how do these trees even absorb nutrients and why aren't they all over the beach everywhere if they can do so

mangroves have always confused me

This is now a botany thread

They breath.

>"Pneumatophores (aerial roots) allow mangroves to absorb gases directly from the atmosphere, and other nutrients such as iron, from the inhospitable soil. Mangroves store gases directly inside the roots, processing them even when the roots are submerged during high tide."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mangrove#Nutrient_uptake

Yeah, as we conveniently forget about photosynthesis

haha it looks like she confusedly wandered into some strangers house chanting "wheres willie?" over and over.

Fucking cunt looks autisticly alzheimerish

Vote for Stein, Johnson, Trump or Sanders. But #NeverHillary.

So, what are some Sup Forums-approved plants?

This.

Isn't the point that its gross so she can get more votes from gibsmedats by promising to spend more on nigger housing?

Salvia divinorum

>He probably thinks the deforestation of the rain forests wasn't a hoax
>Muh six gorjillion palm trees

Just a reminder that liberals will always pander to palm trees and work to destroy master pine tree race.

What is the source of this image

youtube.com/watch?v=XxCoCeW_xKU

This guy is Matt Damon biggest fan and reviews his performance as a botanist on mars

and... other trees simply ca't do this, and it's enabled by the roots? I hate incomplete explanations.

I also can't comprehend how they don't cover the entire globe. sand is plentiful.

O_O

ayy

Is this a house for ants?

What am I looking at here?