Is Finn Wolfhard the Laurence Olivier of his generation?

Is Finn Wolfhard the Laurence Olivier of his generation?

>Laurence Olivier
literally who?

He was his generation's Finn Wolfhard.

>worst child actor on a decent but overrated show full of child actors
>gets spammed relentlessly by one or a few dedicated pedo followers
>one of them seriously compares him to Laurence Olivier
Fuck this, I'm going to bed.

How much theatre has he done, OP?

Theatre is a dead artform that only exists because of the racket that is the American University system. The only people who do theatre are people who are not capable of doing film and television, and every goddamn actor in the industry knows it. Every single New York actor scrapping by doing summerstock in Louisville and Ohio would murder every geriatric person in the audience for even two episodes of a Netflix series, Every single one. He is above theatre.

Right. Fascinating.

And what's the answer to my question?

No. A modern Olivier would not be in the theatre.

>tfw i want his boipussi

He's this generation's Clint Howard.

I think you need to use a better fucking example then. Olivier IS theatre.

At least use Brando or someone.

Either way:

The question becomes: is this fish wearing a wig the modern day ?

Answer:

No. He's shit and looks like a fish in a wig

No nigga thats a fuckin froggo

I'm not trying to be rude or a pedo or something, but I think he's really adorable and he makes me feel funny things inside that I don't really understand

t. Troy McClure

a what?

froggo: a frogface, a frogman, a frogfu

he's feelin froggy today and every day

oh

cute

agree and appreciate

Cute finn

trips confirm

You all know that Finn is scared by grown men idolizing him, right?

Who's 'idolizing' him? One can recognize an artist's gifts without placing them on a pedestal.

> placing them on a pedo-stool

fixed

Well than maybe he should take a page out of the Noah Schnapp playbook and be less awesome.

He's not any different than any other teenager. You wouldn't look at him twice if he didn't have a tv show.

I wouldn't know who he was if he didn't have a TV show. But that's true of all people I know solely from TV shows.

I meant that if you never saw him on television and he walked passed you on the street, you wouldn't look twice at him.

That's definitely not true. I met him at spookycon and he smells like lavender no joke.

If I passed him in a mall I would UNDOUBTEDLY turn and follow just to see what he was doing. He is incredibly cute and his hair bounces perfectly when he walks.

>he smells like lavender

My heart. My poor, poor heart. IJLHSGDM

Are you David Panozoo by any chance?

Kinda hot to think that Finn thinks about old men fantasizing about molesting him.

HOLY SHIT MY FUCKING SIDES!

The way Finn is just like, "NOPE". It looks like Caleb paid for the photo-op.

Finn is an asshole

Noah is sweet and pure

Noah is tainted by the tentacle he had down his throat in the Upside Down.

That just means he's perfect for breeding.

But then he's not sweet or pure. Also, he's too young for breeding, you sicko.

There is nothing more pure than motherhood.

>Also, he's too young for breeding, you sicko

hey, the demogorgon clearly sought him out specifically because it sensed how fertile he is

He is so cute

Do you think he gets passed around a lot in the pedo groups within hollywood?

No. Millie, though...

you all know he would be completely disgusted by all of you right?

Oh yeah. I can't help myself, though. I'm under no illusions about him, but he's physically attractive to me. I can only hope he gets less so as he gets older.

well, at least your realistic

Read an interview script at one point where he said it creeped him out that there were adults at an event shouting his name. That it was scary.
Made my heart hurt a little, but it's understandable. He's a kid and they're grown men.

>I can only hope he gets less so as he gets older.
>wanting to be less attracted to him when he's actually legal and your attraction is no longer creepy

????

Try to approach him when he turns eighteen and tell him you think he's sexy and see if he's not creeped out. It's not just his age, it's complete strangers looking at him like that.

he seems to constantly mention that. one of you linked a gamegrumps episode of him in a millie thread and he almost immediately brings up the fact that people call him daddy and adults like him and that he's really weirded out by it. which it should, its alright for little girls but why grown men? fuck its just so weird.

The price of fame, it seems. Imagine how insane the entire fanbase would go if he and Millie staged another kiss, just to fuck with them.