What went right?

What went right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dxvc4JFQrNA
youtube.com/watch?v=hQMVkCX55MM
pscp.tv/w/1yoKMkvqpbOJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The patriots defense was slightly worse

Doug Pederson turned into Sean Payton without the drugs.

The pieces all lined up. Howie Roseman salvaged an unbelievably shit situation into the current roster with unbelievable trades and signings.

Doug Pederson proved what many in the NFL already knew. When he was a QB he had the smarts but not the talent to get it done. Now he's the HC, it's basically a perfect position for him to dominate. Has put together a strategically great coaching staff on both sides of the ball and especially to develop Wentz.

Franchise QB with a solid backup QB which Philly has always been good at doing because we know how an entire season can be trashed from one play. Look at the Packers or Texans this season.

Chip got rid of the expensive pussies

If it weren't for the sack the patriots might have won

NFL trying to save the league telling to refs not rig to Patriots

People are getting a little effusive with their praise of Pederson. He's not a playcalling genius just because he made a few risky calls.

He's a player's coach who defers a lot leading to the players themselves. His personal skills especially with Wentz count for something, but he's still a mediocre head coach overall.

>Sproles, Hicks, Peters, Wentz, Maragos out for the season
>Got through the playoffs while destroying the #1 defense against Minny and beating Belichick and Brady in a Super Bowl in a shootout
>h-he's still a mediocre head coach!

You sound so fucking silly. Take your post and do some serious self-reflection.

Doug is 100% the reason Philly went all the way. So many key players injured and he was still able to get the most out of what he had.

Doug is going to bring Philly a dynasty, you guys are very lucky to have him.

>What went right?

this guy

Their offense.

Belichick is a retard that decided to bench their best corner

i could have told you that a gameplan of throwing to whoever rowe was covering was your key to success as he's fucking horrid.

i 'm on par with the current super bowl winning coach.

The worst year in NFL history where everyone looked shit and the people who didn't got hypermurdered.

Its hard to explain, but have you guys noticed how this Eagles team meshed so well? Not just as football players and on the field, but just in general. Like when you think of the word team, the 2017-2018 Eagles are the first thing that come to mind. Every injury, they didn't get mad or panic or lose hope, they rallied around the next man up and supported them. Granted, it did look a little scary after Wentz went down, the defense looked a little shook in that Giants game. But I digress, I feel like they did so well because they were a family more than a team. They had at least one great player at every position, literally, and they were hungry, they were doubted by everyone and all that fueled them.

Patriots seppuku

Nah senpai if you actually think that you need to go watch some eagles games from this season. Doug dissected every defense he came across with brilliant play calls.

Butler on the bench

>A defensive line which had been a non-factor all night finally made a play.
>Josh McDaniels thinking a pass play to Brady was a good idea.
>Murdering New England's deep threat early on.

Also Foles played lights out and New England had virtually no pressure most of the night.

>>A defensive line which had been a non-factor all night finally made a play.

Let's not forget the refs were letting both sides play unhindered for the most part. The Pats O-line was holding a lot, allowing Brady enough time to get most of his passes off before being blown up.

Not complaining btw - the game would have taken forever and been a shitshow if every little penalty had been called.

Trickle down economics in one game.

>>Josh McDaniels thinking a pass play to Brady was a good idea.

It would have worked if it wasn't overthrown

This

They did it for Lucas.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dxvc4JFQrNA

>t. Mike Lombardi

>he's still a mediocre head coach overall.

Probably the most retarded post i've seen on Sup Forums for months

>overthrown
lmao he alligator armed it, but I forgot, brady can do no wrong, right?

still had a good foundation and then they just unloaded a lot of money on big name free agents to complete

That was a good play call and a fine throw, Brady just straight up choked it.

Yeah basically. It blows me away that people actually thought the Pats were going to walk away with this thing considering how historically bad the Pats D was this year. Remember what Alex Smith and Kareem Hunt did to them. The Pats were basically the best of a bad conference. I thought it was going to be a pretty evenly matched game, and I was right as it was a miracle play that won the game and it really went down to the wire.

This. Bill sabotaged the team to stick it to Brady and ownership.

>howie being a jew wizard with the bank book
>dougie p having the biggest balls known to man
>bellycheck going full fucking retard at the best moment

But that's what makes him a good head coach.

>Brady just straight up choked it.
desu it looked a little overthrown. i wonder if brady's hand injury had something to do with it though

They would have won easily had Malcolm Butler played and they forced more than one punt.

>Yeah basically. It blows me away that people actually thought the Pats were going to walk away with this thing considering how historically bad the Pats D was this year
hindsight is always 20/20 fucking lol
almost every, probably like 90-95% of the national media picked the pats
and I would say Sup Forums was something like 60% in favor of the pats
but after they lose it's "lol who thought they could have won with that D?"

It looked overthrown because he reached for it too soon, if he took one more step first it would have been right on his chest.

People who think this don't understand that Malcolm Butler isn't actually very good.

>People who think this don't understand that Malcolm Butler isn't actually very good.
Far better than Richards and Bademosi who missed tackles. Had Butler been in their the Pats would not have lost the lead after going up 31-32, instead Bademosi blows an easy tackle on third down and they lose. Also Rowe should have never been matched up on Jeffery who torched them in the first half. It's very, very obvious that they would have won with Butler.

If the media is anything like the SB commentary then they really weren't the best group of people to gather opinions from.

that's fair
for the most part Sup Forums usually knows more than the media anyways lmao
nobody believed that big dick nick could out-duel tom brady but it fucking happened, not even most of us thought that would have happened

#DIDITFORMOMS
youtube.com/watch?v=hQMVkCX55MM

>What went right?

THIS MOTHER FUCKER WILLED IT INTO EXISTENCE THROUGH THE POWER OF KEK

WHOEVER GOT THESE DIGITS, KNOW THAT YOU FOREVER CHANGED THE COURSE OF HISTORY

THANK YOU BASED user

>Had Butler been in their the Pats would not have lost the lead after going up 31-32, instead Bademosi blows an easy tackle on third down and they lose
There's no guarantee that Butler makes a play when no one else could the entire game
>Also Rowe should have never been matched up on Jeffery who torched them in the first half.
And Butler would have done any better? Gilmore is the only one who had a chance against Alshon and he was playing.

PARADE LIVESTREAM NIGGERS

pscp.tv/w/1yoKMkvqpbOJQ
pscp.tv/w/1yoKMkvqpbOJQ
pscp.tv/w/1yoKMkvqpbOJQ

based livestreamfag

this is like bad fan fiction

The falcons bottled it against you bums

>how historically bad the Pats D was this year
They were "historically bad" for the first few weeks of the season, then they played very well (against weak competition). Nobody expected Butler simply wouldn't play.

Retarded dolphins gave you a pro bowl Rb in the middle of the season for pennies. And I thought the browns were bad with trades.

This and having a backup qb who is better than half the starters in the league is why you won.

>