ITT:Ask a Congressional Staffer anything

Waiting for a red eye connecting flight back to DC, bored in airport.

Is voting rigged?
Are there many closet homos like Lindsay Graham?

How many cocks do do you suck daily?

Should I get Brockie or corn with dinner, I'm about to order ?

this question has never failed to appear, less than or equal to one if I get the opportunity.

Brock, its good for you, you need it.

Who's you're waifu?

Ehh, I've been suspicious of a few congressman, but its hard to tell. There are a lot more gay staffers in Capitol Hill than you'd think, even on the GOP side. Gay agenda confirmed

Broccoli fucking auto correct.

I can't say. Don't want to get fired, that would be a bummer.

whats the main course? Hows the broccoli prepared?

Are they all Freemasons and jews?

post photo of airport

a few for sure

good balance, it will keep you healthy.

he asked who your waifu is, not your wife, faggot.

Roast beef mashed potatoes steamed broccoli.

Whybdid the Turkish coup fail

Are you gonna scream 'Allu akhbar!' during your flight?

Sorry, been drinking a little bit. I actually don't have a wife tho, factual literal faggot
>mfw

What is your job description?
How much influence do you have if any?
Are you someone's bitch or do you have bitches?
How much of your people shill this board?
What is your opinion on the Turk Coup/False Flag?

>getting annoyed at all this stupid questions

I love my job, but I also hate it, because it is so easy to fuck up and get fired. I have to be publicly visible as perfect or it will be used in the next election against us. So no, I can't, i'm sorry.

It was never supposed to win.

It is one of my favorite meals here. I normally stop after work and get it on Sat/Sun sorta a treat.

>What is your job description?
I help my congressman in a number of functions including adding language to legislation and preparing statements. During election season I help write speeches and remarks. Help develop policy.
>How much influence do you have if any?
I can speak freely to my congressman, he listens to me, sometimes he doesn't agree, hard to say how much influence I have, I'm not his CoS but I'm relatively close.
>Are you someone's bitch or do you have bitches?
In politics its always both unless you're brand new.
>How much of your people shill this board?
I think there are a few. More than I think probably.
>What is your opinion on the Turk Coup/False Flag?
We think he did it for himself. It's a bit concerning, I am flying back to DC for this stupid shit because we feel it may develop.

Man it looks good, enjoy

Is my diet Sup Forums approved ?

This is a normal American diet, if this is what you consider a treat, it leads me to believe that your regular diet is somewhat healthier, which is good. We need healthy Americans. We're eating ourselves into our own graves.

Place your silverware vertically to signal you're finished with your meal.

I'm debating on licking the plate.
Well about to drive home. Thanks for the chat.

I can only assume you're only replying to one reply at a time throughout multiple posts because you intend to bump your thread.

However, OP cannot bump his own thread. Please keep this in mind. Stop posting like a faggot. Have a good day.

Is all this shit about UN (((PEACEKEEPERS))) true or planned or just more fearmongering shills

Its just moving slowly and I find it more organized to respond one by one. Thanks you too.

To my knowledge the UN is legitimate in its intent, and also its uselessness at establishing any real peace in anything larger than a fist fight.

Are there a lot of lobbists on capitol hills? How do they interact with congressmen? At the cafeteria? In their offices? Sultry eyed glances in the hallways?

How come lobbiests are allowed in the building when the rest of us would just get shot at the door?

this thread still active?

Whats a staffer again??