ITT: sex scenes which are actually meaningful to the plot

ITT: sex scenes which are actually meaningful to the plot.

Pic related, it's Vorenus fucking Niobe after Pullo and Octavian tortured and murdered her babydaddy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O9Z1anbk7pQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's a question: how DOES one make a sex scene relevant to the plot?

The only sex scenes I've ever felt had any worth at all are the ones in Lust, Caution cause the actresses growing comfort with sex mirrors her shifting sympathies during the story. Not saying that was the only way to show that, but that's the one time I didn't just tune out automatically.

I thought the one in Enemy At The Gates was good, just because how awkward it was, and the setting, it really showed the desperation of the situation they were in and their need for eachother's comfort.

>sex scenes which are actually meaningful
faggot detected

>Here's a question: how DOES one make a sex scene relevant to the plot?
youre to young to remember the one foot on the floor rule when a man and woman are on a bed scene

youre too young to remember the closed lip rule when kissing

millennial logic
>huuur, sex, like that would never happen IRL

I wish I was born with innate kinowledge like you

BROWN BUNNY

Watchmen probably did it best

How is that relevant? Are you saying you're 70 years old (to have been alive contemporary with those ancient prudish laws)? Yeah, sure having sex in film is expressive, sometimes just for the sake of being expressive, but that isn't the point of this thread. Having graphic sex scenes in film isn't even edgy or important anymore on it's own, so OP was asking about examples and ways where sex scenes contribute or show character development or some other form of plot progression.

For drama
Someone walking in on someone doing the deed

Showing the point of conception

Showing two people deeply engrossed in each other

Showing how someones bad performance in sex relates to their stress or other problems

idk

Sex is an important part of life and has to be dealt with in film. Off the top of my head, movies like Looking for Mr Goodbar, Love Letters, Shampoo, First Love....I could go on. All these movies needed sex scenes to make the story work

Wonderful question!

I will not not be surprised she actually sucked his dick on camera.

Yeah... but bro... It was a prosthetic stolen from the set of Trouble Every Day

Surprisingly that isn't as surprising.

a history of violence
don't look now

those are the only two i feel like that about. maybe black swan as well but i don't really care about that movie.

The rape scene in Attack of the Clones

Oldboy

>it's Vorenus fucking Niobe after Pullo and Octavian tortured and murdered her babydaddy.

What?
I don't remember this desu
When did that happen?

You really don't remember Pullo and Octavian dragging the true sire of Niobe's baby down into the sewers and cutting off his thumbs?

good list

For a Lost Soldier was the most touching romance ever committed to celluloid.

uh...

This.

How was this movie legal? Who would make something like this? This is an actual professionally made film

Anyone has a webm of the sex scene in J'ai tué ma mère ?

youtube.com/watch?v=O9Z1anbk7pQ

I've read about this but never seen the movie, please spoil it for me; was it pedo or an early homosexual coming of age?

Oh, so pedos and faggots have decided to ruin this thread for no reason. That's nice.

>pedos and faggots
isn't that redundant?

More like pedofaggots

Can't think of a better example than this.

That's actually a good point. Showing Dan and Laurie having passionate sex after the initial dud served a purpose in revealing one particular motivation for dressing up to fight crime, with Hollis Mason hinting as much (in the book anyway).

Donkey punch

It's pretty pedo. The dude is like 30 and the kid is like 12. He's into it, and I guess the guy that wrote it did so as an autobiography (he was the kid), but it's basically the exact thing Milo got fired over.

Don't think Milo ever put a child actor in the position where he's getting groped and humped by a half naked adult.

No, I meant the thing that... You know what, pretty sure you're memeing.

/thread

Noice

oldboy