Truth

Truth

first

>Television and Film

In all seriousness, I invented this meme but what's it doing on Sup Forums?

>first science lies about earth being round and now this
fuck steven hawkings!

The reason those two are considered the same species is because an African and European can exchange genes with each other and have children. It's not a hard concept to understand
>Sup Forums education

Being posted

A whole lot of genetic bottlenecks made us all very similar. There's more genetic variation in a single hill of chimps in the Congo than the entire human species. Doesn't mean we can't have different phenotypes though.

How does this apply to tv or cinéma?

I get what you're saying, but isn't the same thing true of horses and donkeys?

macroevolution.net

You could maybe make the argument regarding subspeciation between humans, it would still be retarded but doable, and you went for species? Same species = having fertile offspring, fucking tard.

Yes

no, their offspring is infertile (always), just like ligers and other meme-mixes

>African man and European woman can exchange genes with each other

But there's also non-homo sapiens DNA in modern Humans.

2-5% Neanderthal DNA in Eurasians
3% Homo Denisovian DNA in Australoids
and like 3% unknown DNA black Africans, possibly Homo Erectus.
This DNA isn't a result of evolution, but of inbreeding.

But they are the same species. Pomeranians and Gray Wolves are the same fucking species, too.

If you can reliably produce viable, fertile offspring, you're the same species.

the girl on the left was in 12 years a slave

>Two things that look similar are different species, therefore two things that look more different than the previous two just be different species

So this is the power of American education...

What he said.

They are sterile because they have reached such ultimate perfection that they don't need to spread their genes forward.

Species can interbreed. Look at the Grizzly-polar bear hybrids now.
Or Dog-wolf hybrids.

Too many ameriburgers are sleeping right now, only they are so retarded as to fall for Sup Forumstard bait like this.

DNA is literally bullshit that some hippy thought up on an acid trip. Look it up.

Yeah, I can see arguments being made about how important this is, but keep in mind that all out-of-africa populations have this Neanderthal DNA, and I'd still say a Yemenite is basically a Somali.

They're still not saying we shouldn't treat all fucking dogs the same way, retard.

also >television and film

come the fuck on

Are white "people", people?

Not to burst your bubble, but scientifically speaking, a species is defined as the largest group of organisms in which two individuals can produce fertile healthy offspring, typically by sexual reproduction.

There are other defining characteristics which also define a species, such as the similarity of DNA, morphology and their ecological niche.

All of which are exhibited between europeans and Africans, who can reproduce with eachother to produce both genetically healthy and fertile children.

So your point about being unable to trust science is null, have a good day mate.

TOPKEK

If you're going to do this, you should put the least amount of effort and make a post like "who will be cast as them for the movie" or "are there any movies about this." At least try.

>superficial differences matter more than fundamental structure
>my otherwise identical house has blue walls and a black roof which makes it a different type house than my neighbours' which has white walls and a red roof
>hurr durr, science is do dumb
>hurr durr, fake news

>They're still not saying we shouldn't treat all fucking dogs the same way, retard.
Except when "Pitbulls" are a specifically banned breed in my places. But yeah this thread fucking sucks.
Sup Forums - Pedobait and Politicbait

Cry more alt right

Different races are just the same as different breeds of dog. Sure they are different, but they are still the same species and can interbreed. It is just that some breeds are fundamentally better than others.

Variety is the spice of life...the thread.

What does this have to do with Austin Powers?

What? I was just pointing out that no, different dog breeds are not all treated equally. Maybe if you weren't a dumb racist you wouldn't shitpost.

Ye

>3% Homo Denisovian DNA in Australoids

I always knew aussies were homos

how could you invent this when, I, in fact invented it?

Go on?

>Different races are just the same as different breeds of dog.
No, not at all. Dog breeding is an artificial process whereby a very select group of animals are mated to produce offspring with a very specific set of characteristics. Members of a dog breed have nothing like the genetic variation you'll find across humans of any given ethnicity. This is a facile analogy that appeals to people with a fetish for Victorian racial theory and it doesn't hold up to basic reasoning.

I invented it and I know this for a fact.

Human are more complicated animals than dogs.
Humans choose with whom they mate.
This isn't hard.

>dogs are healthier and live longer when crossbred

what did you mean by this