#BREAKING: THE GUY BEHIND THE COUP, AIR FORCE GENERAL AKIN ÖZTURK (pic related) WHO WAS LINKED WITH USA AND GULEN...

#BREAKING: THE GUY BEHIND THE COUP, AIR FORCE GENERAL AKIN ÖZTURK (pic related) WHO WAS LINKED WITH USA AND GULEN, WAS THE MAN WHO ORDERED THE SHOOTING OF THE RUSSIAN PLANE

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING. AMERIFATS WANTED TO START WW3

haberturk.com/gundem/haber/1267580-darbe-girisiminin-perde-arkasi

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Military_coups_in_Turkey
sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160717/1043140902/Kerry-erdogan-soylu-ankara-coup.html
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/215051
haaretz.com/middle-east-news/turkey/1.731349
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off shill

Wait so that "insider" who said the jet that shot down the russian plane was part of an up coming coup was actually right?

I'll be damned

I want that hat.

i kek'd

WW3 with who? A cockroach colony? Papa Roach will do shit.

Bullshit propaganda news source. Foh roach try again.

BUMP

THIS MEANS THAT THEY WANTED TO EITHER FORCE RUSSIA TO ATTACK TURKEY (TRIGGERING ARTICLE 5)

OR THE AMERIFATS WANTED TURKEY TO ATTACK RUSSIA, IN WHICH CASE THEY WOULDN'T INTERFERE AND JUST LET PUTIN AND ERDOGAN TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER

EXACTLY. IT'S FUCKED UP. OBONGO WANTED WW3 BETWEEN HIS WORST RIVALS PUTIN AND ERDOGAN BUT HE FAILED MISERABL

SO HE STARTED A COUP AFTER PUTIN AND ERDO MADE PEACE A WEEK AGO

>Wearing sunglasses in dress military uniform

literally 3d world caricature tier. why do sand people always do this? the cap has a visor for a reason.

Article 5 NATO. They were planning to use it against Russia if Russia retaliated against Turkey for the downed plane.
Obongo expected that Putin would retaliate. But Putin was wiser than that.

huh? I must've missed that, got a link for that bit info?

I think someone posted here on Sup Forums during the coup.

i'll not be surprised if there are actual CIA/MIT(turkish CIA) fags here.

Anyone have a screenshot of the guy who said this was what was happening?

Seems like the "insider" was right

I really wish it was true, but it is not. You have been played by your corrupted president again.

So, when Erdogan apologized to Russia, did that mean they realized the jig is up?

It's proven on record though. The general was the guy who was in charge at that day. The plane entered for 15 seconds. Erdogan couldn't give such an order, it's literally impossible time-wise. So it had to be someone who was following the situation, someone from the military.

I'm sure there are logs of the order but they probably won't be published until the investigation ends.

But as the Ausanon here said , there was an insider who said exactly the same thing days ago. And now it's being confirmed

Someone knew a turk with inside information

Apparently Ergodan was in control of everything except the turkish military which didnt want to fall under the heel of a dictator. He said the pilot and people involved with shooting down the russian jet did it on purpose to trigger a conflict with russia but it failed. Now this past week Turkey and Russia have been working to strengthen relations and so the coup was staged.

Someone said something about russia finding out and tipping Ergodan off which is why he is now moving to befriend Russia and that the coup was US backed but without Obamas knowledge. Someone fucked up which prompted John Kerry to make an emergency trip to Moscow yesterday to assess the damage and who knew what about the coup

USA just literally pushed a NATO nation into Russias sphere of influence.

>Obama's america

This fucking cunt wanted to capitalize on the Erdogan caused weakness of the military.

Turkish people unwitthingly, even through the actions of durka morons, saved their democracy from an irreversible mistake.

This is like Lando Calrissian blowing up the Death Star while he was drunk and thinking he was playing a video game.

Blows my mind at the heroic thing we achieved.

Fuck Erdogan, we became unintentinal democracy poster children.

Yes. Keep in mind that Erdo has this macho personality he has to enforece, so apologizing is not something he doesl.

So there must've been new data from the day of the crash that convinced him that something wasn't right (ie the general ordering the takedown having links to US/Gulen), otherwise he wouldn't apologize because it's his personality.

So he realised it was all a ploy, and Putin understood that it wasn't something Erdogan wanted, because Putin could just say "fuck you i don't accept your apology".

So as they make peace, Kerry jumps onboard and goes to Moscow. THE NEXT DAY there's a coup to remove erdogan and probably force Putin to give up - to imply that Putin has no allies in the region any more. But it failed.

>Wanting to be on the same team as Turkey.

Russia can have them. One less islamist country we have to deal with.

Yeah fuck erdo and fuck comars, but the more data comes up the more i realize that this was the right thing that the coup was stopped.

Amerifats thought to either start a civil war or replace Erdo with some Gulen puppet, but it failed.

are you mad that an air force general is wearing aviators? have you even noticed the name?

>muslim army
enjoy your lack of training because gov is too scared to do it and deal with coup later
also literally zero morale

>Thinking Obama wanted a secular military instead of his muslim brother Erodogan.

Roaches really do believe anything they're told.

>USA just literally pushed a NATO nation into Russias sphere of influence.

Can this man ever stop winning?

We need the wall man.

>>Thinking Obama wanted a secular military instead of his muslim brother Erodogan.

You retard, this wasn't a secular coup. The guys doing the coup are even more islamic then erdogan.

Of course o'nigger wanted the more muslim guys.

No doubt. Turkey is unstable and ergodan seems like a dictator. They are funding ISIS and killing kurds.

But the country is strategically important. Not to mention the USA has nukes there.

The last thing the USA wants is one of its few remaining allies in the middle east to stop being friendly.

>thinking Gülen is a secular and not an islam extremist

lmao I only started coming to Sup Forums after the coup shit but the way I see it you people, especially the american posters, are more ignorant than the erdoğan supporting çomars we have here

no wonder you all support trump too, this place is like ensonhaber for americans I think :dDD

Turkey isn't even that bad Islamist, the problem is the princes and kings in Saudi Arabia that stop traffic to pull people out of their cars and chop their heads off.

Turkey is broish-tier

You Turks are useless, you can't even serve as a war meat.

>turks are useless
>literally the first nation to recognize your sorry ass as a country

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Military_coups_in_Turkey
1960 Turkish coup d'état
1971 Turkish military memorandum
1980 Turkish coup d'état
1993 alleged Turkish military coup
1997 Turkish military memorandum
2016 Turkish coup d'état attempt

i approve of the burgers decision.

lol, up next it'll be revealed that global warming was caused by the coup.
This is becoming such an obvious play to excuse himself of responsibilities and change alliances.
>See Putin, it wasn't my fault we shot down your plane, it was this guy! Plz no bully anymore

Didnt that happen when Turkey was ruled by civilized seculars?

This was in russian news already for day or two before today, sourced Turkish goverment. Now that the coup happened, hiding the insubordinance in own military is pointless - especially as it harmed them.

Or maybe the Erdo just tries to hand all stuff on the coupists while he can. He`ll probably say supporting terrorists in Syria and oil trade with ISIS is also their doing and not his.

>Can this man ever stop winning?

He needs to write a manual on how to come out on top all the time

OH SHIT IT'S HAPPENING
if you don't reply to this post that's ok

Must I go and stand on the Narva river bridge to hold back NATO tanks?

According to russian officials - yes. They say he tried to mend relations with russia asap, since he knew coup was comming.

Honourable estii, most underestimated people in Europe

We joined NATO in 1952 :^)

Ever since we had coups every 10 years. Really makes you think.

Also look up operation Gladio :^)

If the US was behind the coup then the CIA needs to be dissolved. Not because of the fact they influenced a coup but because it was probably one of the worst coups in history.

If we can't trust the CIA to set up a proper coup in a country like Turkey then what good are they for?

Ironically, first statement Kerry made is that its "unhealthy for diplomatic relatioship to try to connect US to Turkish coup"

sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160717/1043140902/Kerry-erdogan-soylu-ankara-coup.html
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/215051

We are legendary!

It is just merkel who is holding you in the darkness.

Ok :3

Ok :3

It looks like military is trying to keep you safe from sharia.

because sand is not ontario
>cap can protect you from the sun
you should try leaving your basement from time to time

it was the ankara mayor from what I saw, people posted him also saying "Respect the Robot"

>AMERIFATS WANTED TO START WW3

If the Americans were behind it, they would have succeeded.

I'm more of a "Erdogan staged the coup to get rid of remains of opposition" guy myself.

PRAISE KEK

There is no one else to support. No one with a chance to win. Hillary is worse than Obama. Trump is the only way we can send a message. Johnson will just suck votes away from Trump.

Otherwise I would vote Johnson hands down if he had a chance. He doesn't. He is a vote sponge. We have to do what we can. Outside, of course, an armed coup.

We aren't ready for that yet.

This. Erdogan on full damage control. Since US refused him support he now he tries to balme the plane shooting on the "traitors" to mend relations with Russia. As expected from a roach.

No one asked you malaka

>turkroach spreading disinformation as usual

The coup seemed more likely as a revolt against Erdogan's radicalization of his country and Turkey's role in Syria

How stupid can a leader be?

If WW3 happened then how are you alive?

>first statement Kerry made is that its "unhealthy for diplomatic relatioship to try to connect US to Turkish coup"

That puts things in perspective. Kerry probably knew shit was going down. I'm sure he was involved himself.

This explains a lot and makes sense.

NATO just lost turkey to Russia.

>mfw this is all an elaborate plot by erdogan to become Cockroach Hitler
>mfw soon the cockroachs will try to exterminate all lesser life, but will discover they were at the bottom this whole time.

>us stores nukes in turkey
>turkish army acts only out of love for secularism

i'm not into math, but smth don't add up

You made faggot

this was prior to people knowing gulen was involved

and finding out it wasn't kemalist doing this

prior to this knowledge people though it was kemalist who usually do this shit every few years.

i have the screenshot. I will post it soon for some (You)

DOES THIS HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH Sup Forums BEING DOWN AND Sup Forums AND Sup Forums HAVING ALL THREADS REMOVED AND THEN REPLACED?

The screen is in the archives, everything he said is coming true

is it happening?

you
you
you
you
4u

plz post the screenshot :^)

here's a (you)

Pretty sure its elaborate propaganda though, maybe this general is indeed a warmonger however that does not automatically link him to the usa. It does not disprove that the us is involved neither.

What is fascinating is how quickly turks will jump to conclusions faced with these news articles, quick to blame the epitomy of the free west, it's almost as if someone wants them to hate secular democracy ;)

first.

Its not this one,there is another one..

guys, listen here, I'm not going to be one of the muh prophecy tards but, a prophecy says that ww3 will start with turkey and greece, since greece took in the coup guys ho likey/unlikely is it that greeks and roaches go to war?

second.

Not sure if are these.
Thanks my ritual required high rate of (You) i hope i will complete the ritual.

>Yeah fuck erdo
Careful bud. A crowd of 200 moderate Muslim neighbors might show up at your door to drag you out by your hair and torture you to death for insulting their great leader and for implying his rule is not great

Yes, also that's why all of the (((alt-right))) accounts were banned, also queen of Sup Forums's account was banned from facebook.

Turkey will abandon NATO.
ISIS+Syrian rebels is kill.
Israel is gonna be scared as shit and maybe even attempt to jump sides.
Western media will be flooded with anti Erdogan/Russian propaganda.
This is a pretty huge power swap especially geographically, the question now is how Obongo and Shillary will try to stop Trump and if it is even possible, tho the reports of UN soldiers in US is making me a bit anxious.

It was a fucking false flag you mongs.

I am now a #Erdoganmissile

It's just rumors you fucking mongoloid.

ANOTHER UPDATE

To all the fags saying it's lies, and Erdogan is making shit up, read this.
Straight from the Jew's mouth.

>Suspected Turkey Coup Leader Served as Military Attaché to Israel
haaretz.com/middle-east-news/turkey/1.731349

>Someone knew a turk with inside information
according to my sources, this is true

Crazy shit if true.

Wars these days are almost always instigated by an outside entity. If the powers that be decide a country's leader is more trouble they're worth they'll fire up the media and intelligence machines and go to work on guiding public opinion. It always looks fishy but the connecting the dots is impossible because they're so muddled with half truths and virtue signalling.

But this... has there ever been a fuck up on this grand of scale? You better be goddamned sure youve covered all of your bases before you go fucking with the balance of power, either regionally or globally. Whatever reasons there were to instigate a coup d'etat are irrelevant at this point. What's relevant are the consequences of failing to do so. It's not much of a multinational alliance if government overthrows are are part of the deal.

By the tough stance Erdogan is taking against the US it sounds like he's pretty sure of what happened.

If this turns out to be the case, Obama fucked up big time.

p ö ö t I n
ö
ö
t
I
n

h E r ö
E
r
ö

see
Or Haaretz is controled by erdogan too?

>EXACTLY. IT'S FUCKED UP. OBONGO WANTED WW3 BETWEEN HIS WORST RIVALS PUTIN AND ERDOGAN BUT HE FAILED MISERABL
>
>SO HE STARTED A COUP AFTER PUTIN AND ERDO MADE PEACE A WEEK AGO

That sounds so much like what shit the USA done in S. America in the 70's and 80's its just not funny.

>believing Erdogan

> yfw this was his plan all along.

Sadly, I see US helping Turkey
Hopefully we stay the fuck out

According to mines too

Nigger this was posted when the coup was dying down

it wasn't this, although it's interesting.

the third one seems like coming to life.

>tfw live in comic book villain tier nation

If Clinton wins, it's definately ww3 at this point.

So it's a hard choice for amerifats. Do they want a happening like never before, or do they want to make American Great again?

I'd vote clinton just for the war.

Hopefully all this shit happening just makes a Trump presidency more likely.

Hilary was too involved with this Obongo government and will be more of the same. Part of the group who took the USA from sole superpower to having fucking turkey telling the US to fuck off as pretty much all influence in the middle east is lost. Even Iraq now hates the USA again and wants to be friends with Russia and they were a US stronghold post 2003.

Hilary is part of the group that has divided and weakened the USA.

TIME FOR TRUMP