ITT: post why you hate Indians

I was born in India. Now im a US citizen voting for Trump. I want to be a US diplomat one day. Can India join the anti terrorism unit of NATO and get rid of the 15% of India that is muslim? We're also going to have to build a wall between us and pakistan (96% muslim)

if you ever started pooing in loo and gave the brotier sikh's their homeland you might actually become respectable

You have to go back/

Because they want so hard to be accepted
Anyone who needs to be accepted that hard has insecurity issues and is therefore not worth my time or respect

>Brotier Sikh
>Return their homeland
We are their homeland, it was them (princely state of Punjab) who offered to be a part of India.
They have a whole state of Sikhs (Punjab) which is also ruled by Sikhs. And it is the most drug ridden state in India. At least 1 youth in every household is a drug addict there.

Wait, this isn't a "self hate" thread?

Sikh here, part of family ended up here after Idi Amin, been here all of my life, and I intensely loathe fresh off the boaties who try to act superior and look down on us who are proud of being American.

The way they try to simultaneously lay claim to us by virtue of our blood (when India is literally just a leftover conglomeration of the Raj) while belittling us for being proud of being American first, now and forever, saying were sucking up to the gorahs.

It's like living in a different reality. You just can't reason with that Indian mentality. I'll give Indian media and education system credit, succeeding at force feeding this shared nationalism bullshit among a collection of people who couldn't be more different if they tried.

I don't hate Indians, they are better than slavs

>At least 1 youth in every household is a drug addict there.

That's a goddamned dirty hindu lie, you cow urine swilling swine.

They smell really bad, and are just Pakistanis but black and uneducated.

Okay. I used to work at a university library front desk. In modern times, the nature of the job is like half library questions and half tech support.

Everyone would ask questions like how to I find x, how do I do y on the computer, how do I search for journal z, etc. and want me to show them how to do it. For some reason and without exception, every single Indian person that asked me something wouldn't want to be shown how to do something, they just wanted me to do it for them.

Ever since then I've hated them all.

Sikhs behave like niggers, involved in drugs and dog fighting. They are borderline Muslims.

>brotier sikh
Where did this meme come from?

>we are their homeland

Please, tell me more.

You have to go back as well

They stink like fucking shit

Jesus, haven't you niggers ever heard of deoderant? Do you literally bathe in curry? How, by the good grace of King Arthur, do you manage to omit such an offensive odour so incessantly?

I hate Indians because they look like rapists. They are literally on par with Abbos on being genetically inferior.

You Indians just fucking STINK

They are obnoxius and smell.

Would you mind Vocarooing your comment? I just burst out laughing reading it in an aussie voice

I would but I'm not in a place where I can record my voice inconspicuously

Plus my Aussie accept is only subtle, mother's side of the family is English

Whenever you see this it is always shitskin diaspora. That's why 9/10 times it has a UK or Canadian flag. They are disgusting vermin.

>>brotier sikh
>Where did this meme come from?

Canada

It's what they eat, m8. I used to fuck this adopted Indian girl, and she smelled like white people.

once upon a time, every country had to pick a side: USA or USSR. india chose USSR because they hate british and were scared of china; pakistan did the opposite of india.
it is unlikely the USA & India will ever be friends because of this choice.

You smell like shit including all of your women. You eat spicy disgusting curry slush then shit it out in a hot messy diarrhea stink that you then proceed to clean with your fingers before you go and start touching other shit, including your food.

You are a disgusting people.

Because they are mad af and calls us cumskins
Since that theyre niggers to me

If you have ever been inside an Indian's house you'll immediately notice the entire fucking place is permeated with an extremely pungent, unpleasant curry scent. It almost bowls you over. So it's not just that they eat the shit, it's that their environs completely saturated with curry stink.

I have no idea how they put up with it. You'd think they'd design ventilation to keep their entire house from stinking so strongly but I guess they're just used to it.

Muh Hafiz Saeed is enough for you poo in loo.