Maybe retards actually do have retard strength the movie

Maybe retards actually do have retard strength the movie

FUCKING KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY&t=2s
youtube.com/channel/UChtX4yHjUzlROxoR8Xa7wJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I once saw a retard fight off 5 cops trying to tie him down.

Too bad he ran into 6, kek

Barry: Sup Forums
Dennis: /fa/ & /s/
Patricia: /lgbt/ & /ck/
Hedwig: Sup Forums
The Beast: /r9k/

lel

>Patricia: /lgbt/ & /ck/
>/ck/

Why?

>The Beast: /r9k/
& /fit/

I just watched this, fuck you again tv, just terrible

wrong

Barry: /fa/
Dennis: /k/
Patricia: /s4s/
Hedwig: /r9k/
Orwell: /his/
Jade: /soc/
The Beast: /fit/

youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY&t=2s
I keep trying to warn you nibbaz

stop shilling your shitty youtube videos you fag

>pajeets can't direct

who would have guessed

I've worked with retards before and I can confirm for you they definitely do have retard strength.

Retard strength is real thing u retard. I've seen hulk-downie break through the fire doors and it took three big men to restrain him. Like a true irl film character, his grandma was only one who could calm him down without any struggling

did she tell him he won't get his tendies if he didn't calm down?

It's real because they lack the inhibitions that we have not to hurt ourselves.

>the darwin meme
>evolution dude!

actually "retards" have less muscle mass tthan average people, but they just don't hold back

how deep on the spectrum are you friend?

Christ, you need to actually look at this guys channel its full of both awkward Sup Forums memes and garbage tier taste

>Dr strange is better then hacksaw ridge and one of the better marvel movies

youtube.com/channel/UChtX4yHjUzlROxoR8Xa7wJQ

its fucking cringe-kino

>I wanted this movie but they made another one
>It kept having scenes that I didn't care about and wouldn't have included in MY film with this premise so it's fucking retarded
Jesus you are fucking dumb. How does one upload this and post this thinking it's a valid opinion? Jesus

This is both the face of Sup Forums and the type of person to shill marvel films

He wasn't retarded. He wasn't even retarded in a colloquial sense.

Also, this movie was shit. I'm convinced people are only lauding McAvoy's performance because this isn't something that's done often conceptually and it's easy to be swayed when it is.

He wasn't retarded, he was ignorant. He was quite literally a hermetic warlock posessed by the devil raining down hellfire upon mankind. His whole Promethean backstory of success through suffering only supports this. This is why he has superhuman strength and no human can understand his struggles except for someone who has also being in his state of suffering.
As to when he breaks down and gets desillusioned with his "good side", this is when he is posessed by the forces of evil and gets past the point of no return.

Already posted here but forgot to mention that for some reason I really liked this shot in the beginning where the camera slowly approaches the father normally but it turns out it is POV for Kevin.
Does anyone know if there are any other movies that do that?

>the darwin meme
>evolution dude!

Makes sandwiches.

I wanna see this but it's still 14.99 on google. Waiting until it's 4.99

there's a BD rip out right now for FREE

Everyone knows, you do not try and take down a tard without 3 others or a stungun.