Philly philly

>Philly philly

youtu.be/_XmhBaUdges

How did they ever fall for this?

> Illegal Phormation on 2!

The Pats had run the exact same play earlier. They were probably too cocky to think the Eagles would have practiced the same thing.

Thats what I mean..did they just not know where foles was or did they think hed drop it like Brady?

>The refs explicitly said it was okay, but I surely know more them!

The Pats ran the play on third down. Didn't expect the Eagles to b ballsy enough to do it on fourth.

I love the fact that Nick made the call.

give up tom, its over.

>the eternally asshurt bawston fanbase

look up the word discretionary. letting it pass isn't the same as it being legal. look up what the rule is and count to 7.

i love how the pats defense is walking around in complete shock

foles sold the "audible" well. when it was snapped without foles under center, they probably thought eagles were so rattled by the 4th down situation that they messed up the play.

The pinnacle of irony is patsfags whipping out a rulebook and waving it around in front of anybody.

The salt is piled as high as a mountain and I love it.

They won't let this shit go until the day they die.

>The Pats had run the exact same play earlier.
No. Not the same play. They saw the Bears do this against Minnesota this year, so they practiced this 30+ times before the Minnesota game. They didn't use it then because they didn't have a short yardage situation where they needed to use it in that game.

i could watch this forever

or as long as i'm alive

and i probably will

>Phats pass interference on the 2-pt conversion
>A Phats player punching an Iggles player
And yet these weren't call as well Also Brady's last drive had a lot of holding but weren't called. Stay mad.

Nick Foles sold the play very well, he was really patient.

Play of the decade or century?

PHILLY PHILLY

And it's really awesome that the Vikings choked so hard that the Eagles sat on this play. And then use it against the Cheatriots, right after the Cheatriots tried and failed to do it.

it was the play that won the super bowl and re-cucked brady after everyone started to forget 18-1, play of the decade atleast

>WR asks ref if he's good
>ref says ok
>MUH ILLEGAL FORMASHUN

you're right if that guy were 2 feet closer the pats would have won the game

I took the Eagles +4.5, I'm so, so happy the eagles won, and I think Brady got lucky in his last two owls, but let's be clear about something.

This has nothing to do with the catch, but the pass itself. Amendola completely overthrew Brady. It's not Tom's fault.

I took them to win, and for Foles to win SB MVP.
And you're wrong. The pass was nearly perfect and Brady needs to catch that 100% of the time. He knew he fucked up hard.

It's an obvious play to the viewing audience if you're looking for it. Been done by a couple of pro and college teams and it's always the exact same play and result. Saw it coming as soon as Foles started lingering around the line.

Keyword is viewing audience though

>any rule can be broken as long as some brain dead paid off ref says it's ok.

Nice sport you have there

I love how Doug Pederson decided on a play before Nick got to him, but once he saw how confident Nick was about Philly Special he trusted him in knowing he would pull it off.

The thing is, they saw the direct snap. Probably just thought Clement runs it to the outside

>that webm

UMM EXCUSE ME THE IGGLES CHEATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED