twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mind your own affairs, shitskin

>Cricket field
>Indian

American education

yeah India is obsessed with cricket

they literally burn down player's houses if they lose

wh*Tes are animals

The retard that wrote the poster is afraid of something foreign, yet cricket is a fairly western sport?

Why don't Americans look at themselves as to why their falling behind?

>Yet cricket is a fairly western sport?
Eh, the only western nations that play it are Australia, England, Ireland and New Zealand. South Africa and some Caribbean islands too if you want to count them.

That's pretty western

It is funny though because cricket was one of the biggest sports in America until the civil war and it was still popular in Philadelphia in the early 20th century

It's just the anglo colonies minus Canada, it's non-existent in mainland Europe

Kek.

That is considerably more than the number of countries that play American football.

this is true in Edison though, Indians and Asians are taking over central NJ, and they're absolute shit in most regards.

Honestly only the Jews are fighting them

T.

Yeah, but the number of asian and middle eastern nations that play it make it very hard to describe it as western

The Anglos are taking over our town! Enough is enough! Make USA Amerindian again!

Jewish hospital administrators work to keep their hospitals majority kike and to keep the Indians and Asians out. Same with kike businesses. I don't like Jews but at least they know better and look out for their own

and they wash their hands before checkups

Baseball can we considered western too, yet afaik it's only played in the US, Canada and Japan.

T.cut amerislave
babble.com/mom/3-strange-uses-for-infant-foreskins/

Would rather have a chink or Indian neighbour than a Wh*te American.

THIS

M8 I am arab who lives in central jersey and i agree with that user. Indians are gonna have a majority here in the near future. They are fucking everywhere.

Pic related

India is the largest democracy in the world, India and america are natural born brothers :DDDDD