twitter.com/Da_Whelan/status/850989074798215168
twitter.com/Da_Whelan/status/851041967945416706
twitter.com/0hMySt4rs/status/851055881294929920
twitter.com/jdfan77/status/851067238379646977
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for Simm's really literally unironically back

Whats up you ballbags

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfbkw72GkBA

I don't know if she's actually dead or not, but I would totally feed her my dick either way. I don't know where you found this but thank you

there's another video on that channel that makes it clear it's legit
desecrating the dead is rude, user

Either way I jacked off to it. Nice to know it wasnt wasted. I would totally let her be the companion in my Snakedance btw

Get hype lads.

;)

>daleks
>red earth-like planet (mondas)?
>eye galaxy
what did they mean by this

I've been on the hype train ever since the first trailer, glad others are joining me.

A STAR IN HER EYE

Holy shit

oh shit you're right
so is this a picture with hints about the pilot specifically? since it's got daleks too
what's that red planet then? skaro?

Reminder we had this last time.

>"Chibnall is looking for a 'tone' similar to mid-late Tennant but with a massive shot of originality."

Ah, wonderful that they're bringing back the worst era of Doctor Who.

just accept it and enjoy S10 while it's here

Probably that planet with the giant water monster we see in the trailers.

Honestly I wasn't too thrilled with the first few episodes but the new Pilot clip hyped me up and now Smile and Thin Ice seem way less run off the mill than I originally thought. Looks GOAT!

>nardole's the equivalent of the war doctor
>the incarnation the rest of the masters are ashamed of
makes sense

There was nothing wrong with Series 4. It had the best tone. Frank offerino.

and by far the most popular

S9 has a better tone
relatively serious but with subtle wit, no slapstick shit

>no slapstick shit
yeah, instead we get such hilarious and subtle wit as "on pain of death nobody take a selfie"

S9 is probably my favourite season but come on

I really like moffat but I hate how he always feels the need to add in these 'funny' lines
Like, that was a scene where The Doctor had a gun and was threatening to shoot people. and for some reason it needed a hello fellow kids selfie joke

EXTERMINIEREN. EXTERMINIEREN.

Series 9's tone was all over the place and mostly fucking depressing. Never again.

depressing tones are fun

DETONATE... THE REALITY BOMB

No, they aren't when you want to kill yourself and the show you love doesn't make you think about something else.

twitter.com/Da_Whelan/status/850989074798215168
What does he mean

BOMB-AH*

>reminder that his eyes were closed for that whole scene

I hate it too. It's even worse because it makes no sense. The Doctor was in just about as far from a situation where somebody might be inclined to take a selfie as possible.

Actually, almost all of Moffat's attempts at being modern make no sense. Like his relentless referencing to texting. He seems to think texting is this culturally significant ritual, the amount of times a character says something like "it's our texting".

Wut

What was Moffat thinking?

I'm usually the last to defend Moffat but it was a good scene.

It's a good meme too.

this desu
moff magically became good at character drama when capaldi arrived

"it's our ____" triggers me I swear, I know it's lame to say about a sentence but he's used it 3 or 4 times and it's never worked and I just cringe.
That and every time Missy calls something sexy, or every time River makes a joke about men in the husbands of River Song.

when has "It's our ___" been used? I genuinely can't think of a time

I feel the same about word "clever"

She said "its our texting" about her and the Doctor trying to kill each other and "I'm a Time Lady, it's our golf" about killing daleks in the opening 2 parter of series 9
I swear to god she said "it's our flirting" at some point but I can't find any mention of it so maybe I'm just making things up in my head and making it a bigger problem than it actually is. Maybe River said it at some point

COLIN BAKER DAYS TO GO

>tfw no Daleks this series

I know they use the shit out of them but they're still the GOAT villain.

They're in the first episode
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MASSIVE LEAK ON GALLIFREYBASE
MAIN VILLAINS IN THIS SERIES ARE ACTULLY DALEKS

>no Daleks this series
If only

Really? I haven't been paying too much attention but thought they were just getting a cameo?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what we know so far?

Doesn't someone yell "EXTERMINATE" in the trailer?

Also the quick rundown is John fucking Simm is coming back. I'm not joking

okay, I still swear "it's our flirting" happened at some point but I can't find any mention of it in any of Missy or Rivers' episodes so maybe I overreacted
Sorry Moffat

Probably in Sherlock.

You're not misremembering. In Magician's Apprentice. "Traps are my flirting". Really stale, contrived line.

Wait, so Missy uses "it's our/my ___" three times just in the opening story?

I swear that two-parter also has a bunch of texting jokes. I can remember at least two

Jesus, I think you're right. That's worse than I thought.

Moffat: " "It's my ___" is my writing."

Fuck that's exactly what it is, thank you jesus christ that was figuratively killing me
Yeah, no wonder it got on my nerves, it was so often and none of them worked

Londonistan

Is this canon?

twitter.com/Da_Whelan/status/851041967945416706
Kek

Try, nano-brain, to rise above the reproductive frenzy of your noisy little food chain and contemplate friendship. A friendship older than your civilisation, and infinitely more complex.

Getting a hair cut doesn't make him look less of a fat lesbian, does he know that? I feel someone had to tell him.

I AM SSSPLITTING MY SIDES

He comes from a family of fat lesbians tho

You split the heart of the most ancient star in the universe, the one that burned the brightest and the longest and whose light was keeping seven star systems warm and out of the dark. Now, there are entire civilizations out there crying in the cold night. Entire worlds that stopped turning. Entire lives put into hiatus. Just because you killed one of the most beautiful thing in the whole wide universe. But this isn't over. There's always hope shining through, because all those people you've hurt, they have a plan. You're not the first one to have tried this. Not particularly here but through the universe. There have been many attempts to harm people. I've lost count. Not one of them has succeeded. Not a single one. They all lost and burned and ran. Because those they were trying to conquer had a plan. That's who I am.

>There have been many attempts to harm people. I've lost count. Not one of them has succeeded. Not a single one.
Damn, I didn't know that no-one has ever successfully harmed anyone in the whole universe. Sounds like a peaceful place!

twitter.com/0hMySt4rs/status/851055881294929920
Whelan retweeted this. Has he no self awareness?

Aren't you bullying Dan Whelan though?

No. Rogue Twitter users are

FIBULI

CLOIST-AH!

twitter.com/jdfan77/status/851067238379646977
Based momma whelan

Pearl a cute. CUTE!

Is he playing Jamie in it or something?

I'd let her give me head. If you catch my drift.

I AM THE FUNNIEST THING IN THE WHOLEWIDEWORLD

No Mohammed, beheadings are illegal in this country

Matt BTFO by capaldo

the only good episodes of s4 are depressing ones

Cameo-ish. They're not the main villain of the episode, at least.

Squeelin' Whelan kicked hard in his mingestone by size 9 Docs.

Check in on casualwhostream. Still watching Sarah jane adventures, good choice anons.

>watching a poo show

>anons

am I the only one that hates the Zygon episodes in series 9

>even the promo photos are good this year

GOAT

No, they were shit. You could have made the shapeshifting aliens anything they have almost no connection to classic zygons.

no. i liked them though.

No but you're going to act oppressed for it anyway

>they have almost no connection to classic zygons.
how so?

So that's where he gets it from

Yes, literally everyone else who watched those episodes loved them

im not acting oppressed m8, I just only ever see people praising them. I get saying 'am i the only one' is stupid but it gets people talking

I didnt like them except for speech
And speech isnt compensating for everything else

It's his mother?

>tfw no qt companion gf

Adam got Peter to publicly shit on Squeelin' Whelan.

Adam is BASED as fuck.

Indeedy

*tilts head*

You posted the wrong chocolate qt

That's not Martha