Face it. Poos are our brothers

Face it. Poos are our brothers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61gAWtr5eF8
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3028813/Europeans-dark-skinned-8-000-years-ago-Pale-complexions-brought-Europe-Near-East-study-claims.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3027873/How-white-skin-evolved-Europeans-Pale-complexions-developed-region-8-000-years-ago-study-claims.html
eupedia.com/genetics/haplogroups_of_bronze_age_proto-indo-europeans.shtml
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/orja
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanx 4 the map bae

True Aryan

110% percent brethren

DELET THIS

Whats up with us?

More like an imbred cousin.
If kurds and persians went back to christianity or zoroastrianism they would be brotier, but still inbred.

you stopped being brothers when your genes got mixed with the mongols. jk we still love you hungary, just not as much

That's not a genetic map guys, it's the map of Indo-European languages. This is a relevant genetic map of our common matrilineal haplogroup.

Bullshit

Are tajiks indo-european?

Haplogroup H is the most common and most diverse maternal lineage in Europe, in most of the Near East and in the Caucasus region. The Saami of Lapland are the only ethnic group in Europe who have low percentages of haplogroup H, varying from 0% to 7%. The frequency of haplogroup H in Europe usually ranges between 40% and 50%. The lowest frequencies are observed in Cyprus (31%), Finland (36%), Iceland (38%) as well as Belarus, Ukraine, Romania and Hungary (all 39%). The only region where H exceeds 50% of the population are Asturias (54%) and Galicia (58%) in northern Spain, and Wales (60%).

All memes aside most poos aren't that bad, they're like the autistic cousin that generally means well but is inept and creeps everyone out a bit

Nothing to do with Indo-Europeans it's from Neolithic farmers.

Yeah.

Yeah.. I didn't say the opposite. It still is common genetic heritage.

>horse nomad
>white

Didn't know northern italy was always african.

Poos are pigdisgusting shitskin mongrels.

Well actually it isn't the Neolithic farmers, it's the Mesolithic Europeans. This is the Neolithic farmers, amongst others. Many waves of migration. It still hasn't ended.

Everything except U5 and U4 are Neolithic or post-Neolithic with almost no exceptions.

youtube.com/watch?v=61gAWtr5eF8

so fuckin white

We have to get one thing straight here.

Only NORTH INDIAN BRAHMINS are our aryan brothers. They are the ones who brought proto-indo-european to the subcontinent. They are not the typical indian street shitters.

Redpill me on romanians. What ethnicity are they? They're not mediterraneans, but they speak a romance language. They're not slavs, but they're in eastern europe surrounded by slavs on all sides. What are they?

True sons of Rome.

They are Dacians who got cucked by retired Roman soldiers

Daco-thracian, or balkanic.

Slav is a poor term here. Linguistically we are mostly latin and part slav, but culturally we are a mix of orthodox christianity, dacian culture, and some slavic and latin elements.

Genetically we are daco-thracian, hence the genetic similarity between romanians and bulgarians.

>What are they?
Bible project.

they are heroes who defended europe from turkish invasion

speak for yourself nigga
*cough*

>even on that map India is a giant shit stain

Hmm?

Romanians are Nordic, like us.

Hahaha this Turk rekt them

It's weird though. I thought that the Indo-Europeans came after the Neolithic farmers. U5+U4 are Mesolithic Hunter-Gatherers.

You can't make this shit up.

WE ARE the Proto Indo Europeans.

All other slavic languages are a bastardization of ours.

WE

Are those Gypsy folk dresses or something?
They sure as fuck don't look Hungarian, neither the clothes nor the ugly Gypo faces on #2 and #4.

Can't handle this shit

The only groups I feel any sort of kinship towards are Australians, Brits and the Irish

Everyone else is way too foreign

To be fair, it's it either latvian or lithuanian that's the most unchanged language from PIE?

But yeah, R1a master race. Tracing our origins all the way back to the eurasian steppes.

No you aren't.

>le Pakis are not white

>India
>Brown color on map

Every fucking time

>le r1a are white

both R1a and R1b have the same ancestor.

It was PIE that brought white skin gene to Europe. Finns BTFO.
Lithuanians are Poles in denial. k thx bye

Poles are Sarmatians in denial. You are not slav :^)

They would be white if they weren't muslim.

>sarmatians
>not PIE

Nope PIE did not bring white skin gene it was there already. Finns aren't pre-IE btw.

Stupid cunt.

That R1a DNA in india/pakistan comes from the PIEs that moved in and took control of things. They mixed with the native shitskins, but the PIEs were the ones that became the very white-looking high-caste ones.

>Nope PIE did not bring white skin gene it was there already.
No it wasn't.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3028813/Europeans-dark-skinned-8-000-years-ago-Pale-complexions-brought-Europe-Near-East-study-claims.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3027873/How-white-skin-evolved-Europeans-Pale-complexions-developed-region-8-000-years-ago-study-claims.html
muh balto-slavic
muh russian

the R1 big haplogroup is for niggers

the big haplogroup I is the only one with it's origins in Europe

It's a linguistic map.

Haplogroups of Bronze-age Proto Indo-Europeans

eupedia.com/genetics/haplogroups_of_bronze_age_proto-indo-europeans.shtml

Clean my toilet, you fucking nigger.

Babby learns how to linguistics

Language != Genetics

There's zero evidence that IE from the steppe were lighter skinned than contemporary pre-IE Baltic populations. Some much older samples from Iberia mean nothing.

You shit outside, mehmed.
Of course it means nothing. We all know Finns are the masterrace and summerians.

I already said Finns aren't pre-IE thus weren't present before IE. Light skinned people like the Motala hunter gatherers from Sweden did exist though and almost certainly in the eastern side of the Baltic sea as well.

None of these maps really show what haploid group Greeks are
so do they have a special group
>inb4 Turk rape babies
learn how that shit works roach

Arent ethopians dark caucasoids too?

>fighting between each other while shariah rapes Europa

Can we stop grouping Balkans and particularity ex-Yugoslav countries with the eastern block? I know it's easier to just pigeon hole all Slavs together but that's not the case in practice.

They have admixture from semitic people, yes. They also speak a semitic language, which is not indo-european.

While all you idiots are fighting over stupid shit like this, we could be banding together against the cancer that is Islam.

It was a joke, but it was intended to make you think. Things aren't as black and white as they seem, literally.

True
True
True. Southern Slavs are different.
The guy on the right can be found in pic related.

Thanks OPie

No problem my man

there is only one Aryan religion

I guess that for someone who looks at this things for the first time, the realization may be quite shocking. However, it's worth delving more deep into it.

Many conversions on political and religious basis have taken place throughout the years. In regards to India, the term "Indian" is very rough. Hindustran is completely and utterly Indo-Aryan, and there's no doubt about it. It's not even particularly surprising when you consider it creates something of a gradient with its closest neighbour (culturally, genetically and linguistically), Iran.

On the other hand, Iran and Hindustan enjoyed different influences, which is what split them to begin with. Persians interacted with many Mid Eastern people despite being "European" themselves, and that shapes their identity to this day. Hindi interacted with the previous indigenous populations, the Dravidians, who were not Indo-European or Caucasian. India is united through the religion of Hinduism that was spread throughout the entire subcontinent, but Hindi and Dravidians didn't exactly merge. Don't think that India only speaks Indo-European languages. And even genetically, there is a lot of Dravidian admixture in the border between Hindustan and south India, despite the fact that the Sanskrit language (an IE one) remained generally dominant.

>mfw the aryan "master" race is related to gypsies

South Indian Brahmins are also bro-tier mate.
Let's hope we'll be able to be great once again like we were in the past. Talking about Persia, Greece and India here.

Don't worry, you aren't glorious Indo-european family, mongol.

Why do Greek people try to pretend they are not poo in the loo also.

Greek people always trying to fit in with the white man.

>Basques and Sardinians are the oldest, elict groups in Europe
>the biggest amount of this haplogroup
Really makes you think
Also Nordic people have it a lot off. Are orginal Europeans from North?

>glorious

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/orja
>From an Indo-Iranian word for Aryan (compare Slav → slave)

>try to pretend
What do you mean? Where am I trying to pretend? What I said was factual. I don't care about being some Englishman's cousin.

Greeks are not white Mathias

WE WUZ SARMATIANS!!!

guys can you explain me this map?
new to Sup Forums

I need your sources on that.

>our

I am a poo and I completely agree with you...

I think India is on its way to become super-relevant in the immediate future. I'm not one to make judgements based on skin-colour and racism, and I don't think Dravidians are "inferior" in one way or another. There are many incredibly competent engineers with predominantly Dravidian origin.

Just keep doing whatever you're doing. Focus on engineering and industry, and once fluidity settles in, start developing the less developed regions and social classes (ie. the untouchables). For the love of Sheva though, do something about overpopulation. The less the increase in population in lower social classes, the easier it will be to develop and support them once you're able to. Maybe a one-child rule.

>Be me
>Walking home from school
>Hopping along gayly
>Suddenly a chill runs over me
>the sun goes behind a large cloud and it goes dark
>Smell the stench of curry
>Feel a hand grab my shoulder
>Turns me around
>Its a Indian
>"Jam udega, what you milayga. How to check, Salam Alayku. shit, shit. No shit, this shit, that shit. This shit, oh shit."
>suddenly realise...
>POO POO POO POO EVERYWHERE
>PUT THE POO IN THE LOO

>new to Sup Forums
Sup Forums is memes. We don't actually know a lot about this stuff, which is why we use non-sensical terms like 'white'.

you are close, but still indications of shit skin blood

when i went to greece for holiday i didn't see white people walking around i saw arab looking people

I don't really think India is anywhere near becoming a super power or super-relevant.
Here are few reasons -
14% of the population is muslim
There are 80+ Million people living in poverty, the thing is even homeless people here have children there are like 5 generations of those people. About 50% of those are muslims.
I don't understand why they don't leave, we have gave them Pakistan already. It's a pretty big country for 100 million people.
Also the one-child rule wouldn't work here because then people would abort female child.
If we actually want to do anything, we need a strong leader. Democracy isn't working well in here. Also we took a long time to fuck up this bad, so it will take time to fix everything up.

>There are many incredibly competent engineers with predominantly Dravidian origin.

The thing with india is that it's sheer Law of Large Numbers. Yeah, there are lots of smart indians. But that's because there are so many fucking indians in general, that even if they're dumb on average, there will be a large absolute number that are in the high IQ category. And those smart ones are the ones that leave the country and live/work in the west.

When you go to the grocery store you see actual Arabs though. Is the UK white?

Only Anglos are worth anything. Continentals, please leave.

Stepbrothers. For now.
Once they show what they're worth for, they'll be part of my family.

Where did Anglos come from? The moon? Not that I disagree, you're pretty durable.

The middle class 2nd generation Indian is pretty redpilled man. I guess, they have to take the redpill since they are living in a 3rd world country. The good thing is, the smart ones who leave the country will come to the country when we unite again for the better future.

Some of the core components of our stock is from Levant, which is why Greek skin-colour has some hints of Mid Eastern vibe to it. The main reason you see "Arab-looking people" when you come for holiday is the sun though. It's always raining in Britain, so you don't easily get a tan there, but in Greece it's always sunny.

You should take a notice on the skin-colour of peoples bodies versus their faces and arms/legs. There's always a difference between parts that see the sun and parts that don't. Alternatively: come here during the winter, and you'll instantly notice the difference.

Magyars are Uralic.

We came from northern Germany and Denamrk. But we have evolved since then.