What other hollywood actresses have their own fuck doll?

what other hollywood actresses have their own fuck doll?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5WBP2GYRCOk
youtu.be/1zosxGbUdLo?t=269
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I bet it smells like shit when kissing it

That shit costs $52 lol

soda burrough isn't hollywood tho

What is even the point of these things.

fun fact. Sarah Jessica Parker has a Sex doll.

I'm not gonna bother to save and post a picture of a rocking horse off google images, fuck off.

why is "all three holes" in quotes

fucking kek the resemblance is uncanny

no sasha bush. dropped

HeHe (笑´・艸・) I did NOT know this !!! Love to have the real one with flesh & blood, user !!!!!

Disgusting. Truly disgusting. Here she is, never having even taken her clothes off on film, ever (and don't even get me started on her fantastic charity work, reading to underprivileged children in her spare time and other self-less activities) and some complete ASSHAT has done this.

THIS.

To debase her.

This world truly sickens me. Is there no end to depravity when the truly-good are exposed to such filth?

Why do american sex dolls look so bad?

It's a Jewish-controlled industry. They do it to encourage goys to have sex with the "real" women. Fucking Jews.

Don't they all?

LOL

figured. This is why japanese sex dolls are goat

JAPAN

>This is why japanese sex dolls are goat
I'm not gonna stick my dick in bubble buddy.

many stars have parodies it seems

and the actual doll

you idiot, you put your dick in the onahole that slides into that holw

oh it's truly terrible. I recently saw a picture someone photoshopped to look like she was licking a toilet. as if a pure woman like her would ever do such a thing.

also your supposed to put clothes and a wig on it in addition to you onahole

making this Sup Forums related
here is a nice kino video about real dolls

youtube.com/watch?v=5WBP2GYRCOk

> what other hollywood actresses have their own fuck doll?

Stretching the definition of actress a bit, are we?

At this rate and amount of work, I may as well have sex.

you guys are going for a weird bait angle with this. not sure what anyone is even going to get mad about to rage respond to. but hey what ever floats your boat. I'm interested to see where this goes.

Look, man. She's trying. She's not very good but she's trying. I think after all she's done for the community, after the selfless work she's performed for the last 10 years in a wide array of non-profit careers, she deserves a little damn compassion, yes?

So she's not a good actor. So we'll hate her for it. And she'll take that hate, because she's the goddamn Batman.

the doll i posted is a full body doll and actually cheaper than ops pos doll. Youll already have clothes to put on it and an onahole is fairly cheap ($10-$40 ish)

>Youll already have clothes to put on it
Oh good, it'll be wearing my clothes and I get to fuck it.

>why is "all three holes" in quotes
it's her famous catchphrase

>doesn't understand the difference between a joke and bait

user, I will not call you retarded. your autism is ok. you are ok. don't let anyone tell you anything different.

Who buys this? At what point are you in your life that this is the kind of thing that helps you get off and seems like a sensible thing to buy? I don't care for Fleshlights and all that similar stuff but I could see why someone would like them to spice up fapping or something. But a rubber doll? They're one of the least sexy things imaginable to me.

Do they feel really good or something? Does anyone here ownone? Why does CWC love them so much?

>Who buys this?
Your mom.

>Why does CWC love them so much?
That fucking spinning move man
youtu.be/1zosxGbUdLo?t=269
4:28 if the time doesn't work

are you being serious? op's pic is a gag gift, blow up sex dolls are all gag gifts.

pic related is a high end sex doll, it's something people actually want to fuck because of how realistic they look

>doesnt own womens clothes
are you gay?

again, i buy the japanese style ones, not this western crap.

>His mother is in the next room, half dead, and this is how he chooses to spend her last days on Earth

JUUUUULAAAAAY

But he bought her a gold necklace after selling pic related for $1500.

Sex doll threads on /r9k/ are top tier comfy.

>there still isn't a Chris-Chan biopic

Realistically, all they need to do right now is make those dolls appear to be alive. Imagine them breathing and reacting to you fucking or caressing them. Basically a brain dead woman. I guess it's just a matter of time now.

He's still alive nor has the saga even reached it's peak yet so biopic seems unlikely.

Do you have an archive link?

You could do the first few arcs though and end it when he transitions, wait a decade and then make Christine-Chan

>Ellen Page as Megan
Nah
Megan didn't look like a little boy.

>And I just won!

He has to played by Patton Oswalt though, it's the role he was born to play. Leto would just attempt cringy method acting shit

>mfw the recent film Christine wasn't about CWC

>Leto would just attempt cringy method acting shit
I can already see the articles talking about how Leto drank his own cum for the role.

muh nigga