44. Utah
45. Indiana
46. Purdue
47. Syracuse
48. Colorado
49. Pittsburgh
50. Illinois

Eight 5 stars!?!?!?!

Good luck beating Georgia the next 4 years.

TAMU closing strong

People ragged on Georgia the last decade for not signing these in state kids and finally when they do everyone claims they're cheating.

>24. Nebraska
Pretty comfy class actually and we ended up a lot better than I thought we would considering a coaching change just happened. The most important thing is Frost picked up guys that fit his system, which is extremely important for running his meme offense. Recruiting is only going to improve from here on out. The BACKening is happening.

Looks to be another promising year.

>implying the "start strong and then crash" strategy won't apply to jimbo
Despite popular belief, the SEC is hard to hold Ws in, if you don't compete with bama in recruits you can't do shit to the top of the conference.

I think Bama's time as king is slowly coming to a end. Don't get me wrong they're always going to be good with Saban but I think they're going to become more like LSU under Saban.

>Bama's time is coming to an end
>they literally just won the national championship

First class in a decade that finishes outside the top 5 in recruiting. New Offensive and Defensive coordinators.

Looks like it's already started.

How many less prospects do they have than every team in front of them? Not everybody is going to sign 27 players.

They had four kids flip away today.

Clemson just snagged their best WR prospect.

UGA is the first team in the SEC to actually rival them in recruiting since 2010.

That's what makes this even more strange, Alabama notoriously oversigns every year but not this season for whatever reason.

Saban is probably planning to jump to the NFL again.

I was referring more to improving the recruiting class today after a sub-par early signing period, but I think with the new S&C coach along with Jimbo clearly being a better coach than Sumlin the late season crash will be a thing of the past, or at least drastically improved.

>for whatever reason
cuz they're LOADED?

So is Ohio State and Georgia.

Being loaded isn't a excuse for Alabama.

>and finally when they do everyone claims they're cheating.
That's because they are. This isn't rocket science.

For nearly losing a head coach to Tennessee NC State apparently did okay.

Well? How are they cheating?

All they did was keep kids in state.

Lol, are you a UT fan?
Cade Mays comes from a pretty rich family and he's the one recruit everyone keeps referring to when they claim UGA is now cheating.

Because they're paying players.

There are zero reasons for a kid to go to UGA. It is not a premiere program, and never has been. It's not a coincidence that after Richt left, they started raking in these classes.

Why? Because Kirby Smart learned from Saban. He knows exactly how to use the deep south booster and street agent network safely. And he knows where Bama has buried the bodies, so he has cover.

Unless you also think Bama doesn't pay players, in which case you shouldn't be talking about recruiting anyway because you don't know the ins and outs.

Georgia is one of the top producers of high school talent in the country. Most of those kids grew up georgia fans and want to play for georgia. Its not rocket science. Richt was a garbage ass overrated recruiter. Deshawn Watson and Cam Newton both wanted to come to Georgia and Richt told them to fuck off basically. Smart is keeping the local kids here. Cade Mays didn't want to play for UT because they are a train wreck, he wanted to play for a school with a real shot at the championship.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

You think Alabama was cheating this whole time? All saban did was pull a page out of Bear Bryant's book and oversign, greyshirt then kick worthless players out left and right.

Alabama has oversigned so much the last 10 years the NCAA had to step in and change scholarship limits several times and just finally killed the loopholes.

The only schools that seem to cheat are the ones that have to in order to compete. Like Ole Miss or Auburn. You can thank Phillip Fulmer for bringing most of it to a hault with his rat line back in the 90s that everyone copies today.

Who would want to be in Knoxville? The school is in a full blown rebuild right now. They're four years away from competeing for the division. I'd rather go to SoCar.

So who will finish with the #1 class?

UGA.

UGA.

Georgia or Ohio State depending on which recruiting service you look at

>26. Baylor
How?

Who has Ohio State at number one? Espn, Rivals and 247 has Georgia.

Last time I'd checked 24/7 had them as #1 they must have changed it then

>26. Baylor
>How?

>New(er) facilities
>New Stadium
>Rhule actually is a good coach
>Sits smack in the middle of Texas, so lots of local talent are drawn to it
>Plays the religious card to the religious recruits/families of recruits
>Rhule selling being part of a rebuilding process and easy playing time vs. having to compete with all the talent at places like UT, OU, A&M, etc.

Baylor has a lot going for it for recruits, even if they are about to be raped by the NCAA...

Maybe they want playing time instead of having to wait behind three five star players.

SoCar doesn't have any 5 stars and have a better chance of actually completing in the next 3 years.

South Carolina is a shitty team with a shitty coach. Everyone looks at their record of 8-4 and thinks they are a good up and coming team. They were only 8-4 because Tennessee and Florida were shit last season. They only beat 4-8 Tennessee by 6 points and their best win was against an overrated NC State team.

Muschamp is a good coach. I still think Florida was stupid as fuck to fire him instead of trying to bring in a good offensive coordinator. People forget UFs defense was better than Alabama's in 2012 but UF never brought in a half descent quarterback yet had all the other peices in place. Now he's at USCe, has a good quarterback and a young team. If they can build some depth they'll be a tough team to beat.

South Carolina is going to be better than Tennessee the next two or three years. Spurrier rebuilt facilities like he rebuilt UF back in the 90s.

>32. Oklahoma State
>Below Ole Miss and Baylor
3 (THREE) 10 (TEN) WIN SEASONS IN A ROW

The SEC east might be finally rebounding after a decade of shit.
I wouldn't be surprised to see three teams in the division finish ranked at the end if the year. UF, UGA and Mizzou could make it happen. Drew Lock looks like NFL talent.

That happens when you play in a pass happy defenseless conference. It will be interesting to see what happens when Texas assembles it's defense going forward.

But players are willingly going to schools that are already or about to get sanctioned in some way over a school that has one of the better coaches in the nation a habit of overachieving despite recruiting low.
>That happens when you play in a pass happy defenseless conference.
Then why is Baylor getting more recruits?

>best G5 recruiting class of 2018
>knowing we'll still get bootyblasted by UCF, USF, and the other half of our conference
>mfw 4-8 forever

I'm cheering for you bearcats,if only so you can join the big12 and make it a 12 team conference

feels ok lad
>threshold of top 15

Is Texas, dare I say, BACK?

My best guess would be that Baylor is a slightly better school academically.

There isn't a big difference between 20-40 in these rankings and I'd say Gundy is a better coach.

>Kentucky
>#34

Laughing at Michigan

That's the best part in all of this.

>Have best class in program history
>Not number 1

Whatever I guess

Let them look down on us. It'll be all the sweeter when we punch them in the noses.

>(You)CLGay barely made the top 20 with Chip Kelly
Just give us the conference title and playoff spot now

no, they memed their way to a high ranked class by signing a shit ton of defensive backs and wide receivers. Their OL is a mess and their QB recruiting is a mess, that offense will be anemic long enough for Herman to get run out of town and the cycle to begin anew

Who was in the wrong here?

Genuinely excited for next season even though all I want is a bowl game

>signing a shit ton of defensive backs and wide receivers.

Welcome to the Big 12 where you need wide receivers and Defensive backs.

Why are Michigan fans getting so booty blasted over this shit class? What did you expect? They didn't beat anybody last year. They should have a better class going forward if they beat literally anybody relevant.

Texas is BACK

All of them

>Alabama AND Tennessee clothing on the mom

>be omahafag
>go to college world series every year
>lady next to me wears arkansas head to tow
>next day LSU
>then florida
>then vanderbilt

>supposed to not even be top 50 recruiting class
>still end up at top 10
How mad are >(You)?

We actually ended the day at 22. Which is a lot better than where I thought we'd be and puts us one spot behind Meatchicken (With Harbaugh going into his 4th season...LOL) and 4th in the B1G. What's got me pumped is Frost and crew put together a No. 22 ranked class with only 3 months to do it AND with the new early signing date. Can't wait to see what he can do with a full year of recruiting. I'm also excited for this season but realisitcally I see a 6-6 season with our schedule. Just getting to a bowl game will be enough for me. The real road to BACK starts in 2019.

>Omaha, Nebraska
>All those SEC teams
Purge all bandwagoners.

>2018
/AllAboard/

Going to get bootyblasted by Oklahoma

>flagship school
>dominates in their state’s recruiting

Now that Texas is back, what could we possibly look forward to now?

Keep rubbing it in the fact that Texas is back to the entirety of the Big 12 and beyond all through the season.

>17. Florida

and yet they'll be lucky to win more than 5 games again this year

Losing to an OU who will just reload talent.

>reload talent

Need to blow up that shit defense. Georgia scored 28 points on a combined on 4 possessions in 7 plays.

me on the left

It'll take a year or more to get the number caught up amd implement the mew system. I'd say they start to turm around mid to late season.

Why is the B1G so shit?

Didn't they have the best bowl record?

Cuz they played against SHIT

Would have been a perfect record if M7ch1gan didn't happen.

>wwe raw
What did meatchicken meme by this?

I'm happy with where South Carolina's at

/OURYEAR/

You play other conferences in Bowl games my friend

>your team
>2017 record
>expected 2018 record
Nebraska
4-8
7-5 with a bowl win

>Michigan
>8-5
>9-3
Like some pieces we've got, but we NEED to develop our receivers and pray Patterson is eligible.

and those conferences were SHIT

Do you have a QB now?

Kind of but not really.
>Shea Patterson isn't confirmed eligible yet
>Brandon Peters has turned into shit
>Joe Milton and Dylan McCaffrey look good, but neither have taken a snap

so. spring games, eh? amirite?

>your team
Georgia
>2017 record
13-2
>expected 2018 record
14-1

>Inb4; muh 33 seniors
More than half of thoses seniors weren't on scholarship and they have more scholarship seniors going into 2018.

where that loss at senpai

I think they'll lost either early at South Carolina or at LSU in week 7. Those are definitely the toughest games on the schedule. Playing at USCe early might cause some growing pains and playing in death valley is never easy no matter what kind of team LSU has; just ask Auburn who hasn't won there since the 90s.

Ye thinking about the same here. Much more so worried about LSU at death valley than uscar. Coming off the number 3 class and into the top class we'll see how many recruits come up to make an impact, I'm fairly confident we addressed everything so pretty excited to see who excels in spring ball first off!

I think the secondary should see dramatic improvements which should help with the pass rush.
I also see the offensive line improving.

Really just a matter of how fast they jive.

>six months to /cfb/

>tfw recruiting class + Eason transfer

I think Eason made a good choice and should thrive in Washington's system.

12/10 dgd.

>all these wishful fans of shit teams thinking Bama is down because they didn't sign the number one class or cause they have new coordinators
Do I have to bother telling you what's gonna happen again this season?

Anyone with a brain who follows college football knows how Alabama pulls it off.

Not only did Alabama fall out of the top 5, they didn't oversign and the quality of their depth is starting to drop.

How many recruiting battles did Alabama lose to Clemson and Georgia? I count at least 10 and possibly 15 kids who were being heavily recruited by Alabam. I don't think it will effect them too much this year but if this happens back to back years Saban could end up being more like he was at LSU. Good but not destructively dominate.

>FSU
>7-6
>8-4 with a good bowl win perhaps?