Why was pol down? Did somebody leak something that (((they))) didn't want us to see?

Why was pol down? Did somebody leak something that (((they))) didn't want us to see?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U24XwGdfHU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can someone link to the hli thread from earlier today? did it expire?

you too? I thought it was my shitty fucking internet trying to fuck with me again

it was down for about 30-45 mins?

however /x/ was working and a few other boards but Sup Forums wasn't same with /r9k/

She can't have white kids because no white man would fuck that thing.

Same for me, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /r9k/ were down among others

what in the fuck is this lol

Also down for me. I reckon some pissed off fed leaked the hilary emails.

Thats the professor? I thought it was one of the foetuses she aborted.

All I noticed was Sup Forums and Sup Forums were down. I went to bed while everyone was discussing the totally maybe coup in roachland, with possibly nukes being involved.

Same here.
Sup Forums was down, a few minutes later Sup Forums was also down
Sup Forums and Sup Forums were working fine.

They were purging a few threads they didnt want to be seen.

Famous Romanian businessman, he was arrested but disappeared that same night from his prison cell.

>that pic

May be because of /cfg/ ?

>that pic

Does this mean that being a leftist is literally a danger to your genetic survival? Because in that case, all we have to do is wait until they die out

A lot of them are homos or genderfluid otherkin . . .so that might happen sooner than we think.

damn. that's awesome.

>Does this mean that being a leftist is literally a danger to your genetic survival? Because in that case, all we have to do is wait until they die out

I've often had this thought. Conservatives will win in the longterm, simply by actually breeding.

what is this hli?

A thread is missing from the catalog!
A thread is missing from the catalog!

While it was down I kept hearing:

>SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER

I think the programmers at Sup Forums were releasing a fix for the rendering bug/glitch from earlier today that looked like some shit from The Matrix running down from the top of the comment.

this really makes you think...

Couldn't post anywhere on the site, but Sup Forums was the only board I checked that didn't load at all
Odd

yup

> be woman in pic
> fall for feminism meme
> spend fertile years becoming Ivy League professor
> too old to marry a man she respects
> (all the powerful men marry much younger women or stay single)
> claims being a spinster is empowering
> spins her bad life decisions for attention
> typical 2016 woman

>it's a professor so their opinion on some unrelated topic they know nothing of should be highly regarded

I know a lot of people come up with tin-foil hat theories but I have noticed before that 4chins often goes down pretty much at 10.00am Bong time for a couple hours, I think it's a maintenance issue.

Its funny how stupid the supposedly 'intelligent' in academia can be. Says a lot for today's education system.

Negative canthal tilt is disgusting.

Same, Sup Forums was the only board not working as far as I could tell.

You do realize he's joking right? It's obviously staged/not real, when she looks in the mirror there's no reflection of the big guy, just a man being held in the air by an invisible force. It seems to imply he's some kind of vampire.

>those sad dead eyes and expression of misery even while 'smiling'
When this woman knows deep down why she's miserable but continues on this path because of a woman's desire for social acceptance

I've noticed this of many liberals. They think the reason they are sad is because the patriarchy or whatever, but they are just miserable because of their shitty life choices. Being traditional is the route to happiness in terms of civilisation, it's the only thing closest to our biological wants, of raising a family

Sup Forums was down too

Anybody else think her face is very punchable?

Sup Forums and Sup Forums were both down too.

REPOST THIS VIDEO BEFORE MODS REMOVE THREAD AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=U24XwGdfHU0

>Chose not to have children
>Chose
Nobody believes that shit having looked at her picture. If she ever did have a choice her mental illness decided for her.

Accidentally clicked this. Probably on some watch list now. Thanks dick

DELET THIS

ewwwwwwww
that bitch is so ugly... it would be better if she never gets any children at all

Uh, no I am not sitting alone in the dark eating an ice cream sandwich and rationalizing the hate I have for my stay at home sister in law. I happen to be surrounded by three generations of cats who pretend to love me so I will feed them.

You can't tell it's fake?

Why did I click this?
Flikker.

fuck off

Sup Forums was down temporarily

that is a mtf transgendered person of course "she" isn't having children

Honestly, if you don't feel like you're in a prison of quicksand, sinking deeper and deeper into a sterile oblivion, I don't know how you can even call yourself a modern woman

I remember listening to these guys all the time.

Thanks for the nostalgia bro

yeah I got this notice saying I couldnt go on the site due to adblockr i've never had this issue before. spooky

Even lefties know there is no future for whites in murika

So she's practically admitting to being racist since she still possesses the potential to have a non-white child.