Messi and Suarez is often seen drinking lots of mate. My shits turn to liquid if I drink more then a liter of it...

Messi and Suarez is often seen drinking lots of mate. My shits turn to liquid if I drink more then a liter of it, and they usally carry around 2L thermos' with them. Do you guys think they got constant diarrhea and smell very bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mate_(drink)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prolly dont have a shit digestive tract like you.

what the fuck, Norway?

the thermos is filled with water not with mate

they use the hot water to make mate duh

what kind of shit mate do you buy?

What is a mate?

What's mate

Of course the Indian wouldn't know what a mate is. It's someone you spend the rest of your life with and procreate with.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mate_(drink)

>faggots that do shit because their favorite athletes do it
How cucked are you euroshits?

Mate can possibly cause cancer due to the carcinogens in it as well

what herb are you using

first 50 litres of mate taste terrible, but it's fantastic once you get used to it

so can a fried egg you dumb amerifatistan

i bought some yerba m8 recently, tastes decent but nothing special

not sure what the fuss is all about desu

because it's a social drink you share with your circle of friends, contains caffeine, makes you feel good, and reduces weight. It's arguably a better version of coffee.

I dont know, i was drinking it at my syrian friend's house. The package looked like this.

t. yerba mate merchant

Why the fuck would you drink 50 liters if it tastes terrible

change brand, look for uruguayan or brazilian brands they are better grinded and blended.
Griezmann does pic related, sure you can score some from immigrants in Sweden

Most people dont like beer or coffee the first time they try that too.

there's none in sweden or finland i already tried. the only mate i could find in the nordics was in iceland and that's only because some pekka brought it in a plastic bag from argentina.

>immigrants in Sweden
I unironcally travel too sweden every other week to shop food in immigrant shops, but never seen mate there that is not middle eastern.

the iced version is better

anywhere there are uruguayans living there is mate, there´s a lot of them in Sweden, mostly in Goteborg and Malmo

>Messi and Suarez is often seen drinking lots of mate

drinking lots of what, mate?

It's pronounced mah teh btw, not m8

> My shits turn to liquid if I drink more then a liter of it
Classic white people weak genetics. I drink mate almost daily, especially during summer, and I never have issues.

athletes actually consume a lot of fiber, the same goes for bodybuilders, so their shit is usually solid. Consume a lot of protein powder or liquid mate without the fiber and you will shit watery.

fiber makes my shits watery

>tfw when Greaseman was URUGAYAND

Kys chicano subhuman

Are you a pro athlete, OP?

wut
there's plenty of mate here

i can be your mate

literal mouth fedora

>south america makes all our coffee
>they dont even drink it and drink this instead

wew. next youll tell me chinese dont drink tea

>liter
I thought this was a bunch of kittens, and a mate was your friend.

>first 50 litres of mate taste terrible, but it's fantastic once you get used to it
kek

What is in mate?

For me, it's Aureense.

Kek, that's waaay too much, isn't it? You'll get used to it as fast (like someone else mentioned ITT) as beer, coffee, wine, etc... all of which are pretty hard to like on the first try ever, but grew into you before you know it.

Mate tastes just like a strong, concentrated tea (just more on the wild, silvester plant kinda taste than flowery and aromatic)

I get daily mate enemas with my mate

Ilex paraguariensis and hot water

Out of curiosity, how much do you gringos pay for a kilo of mate in your countries?

4-5€ for 500gr

>Ilex paraguariensis
>Exidfwl sauwerlwodflsf
how does it taste like? I will guess bitter.

No one ever drinks this shit. Im only aware and curious about mate because an argie-nigger friend of mine sometimes mentions this.

It's an infusion, like tea.
You put the "yerba" (grounded leaves) on a recipient called "mate" (see OP's image). Then add hot water and drink it through a metal, closed but micro-perforated straw ("bombilla") that lets the water pass but not the leaves.
Unlike with tea, you repeat this water pouring/drinking cycle it until the taste is gone, which can last, I don't know, 15, 20 mates?

it's literally tea, you pansie

~7€/k

sounds foreign

well if our media isn't lying to us as usual it's said that >we export all of our high quality coffee and keep the shitty ones to ourselves. it's still pretty damn popular in Brazil tho, i drink 1liter daily myself

Love mate. Got some for Christmas. first time I tried it was pretty undrinkable. second time, a little better. Now I can't get enough. very fiendish, like coffee. would recommend.

What ethnicity are you?

yes, but it calms yer nerves

only if you have ADHD or something
it's actually a stimulant

kek something something searching for jews

>not having ADHD
>posting in Sup Forums
what are you, a normie?

incidentally i have actual ADHD and take prescription stimulants

>mate
soy boy tier

*blocks your path*

you don't drink it fervendo, cara

Where to get Mate and the stuff to drink it with in NYC ?

what said

Based Greaseman already taking on his future teammates rites

Other things you shouldn't drink fucking BOILING: coffee, tea, soup...

myth

myth too, drinking hot water is good with anything is good

now, if your mate or tea has pesticides, there you have cancer

The coffee-making regions don't drink mate.

it contains niacin which is carcinogen

[citation needed]

la merced is one of the best brands out there, you should be good sticking with that one

dont listen to the provinciano

this. go canarias or go home

clueless retard

yerba con palo, not even once

who /mate de te/ here?

poor retard

stfu pussy clueless faggot, go drink that gay looking shite while i fucking your fatass mom

la concha de tu mate

lmao

KEK based sven

xD

i agree with my danish friend

In Paraná both are common, but coffee is more.

Nigger Canarias is retardedly strong, it's known for giving you gastric acidity. It's literally the brazilian Baldo except stronger made for iron stomach uruguayans that grow up with the thing, if the shit he's drinking now makes him shit liquid what the fuck do you think Baldo will do?

Apparently mate is some sort of luxury item among middle easterners

Coffee is made by niggers in nigger areas, niggers don't drink mate

>retardedly strong
so what? if it's too strong for you (grandma) just get the serena (green package)
>gastric acidity
yeah people that drink it growing up and keep drinking it as they're older get fucked up and switch to serena. then when they're really fucked up they get one with yuyos or something. I currently drink the yellow canarias because it's the one with the strongest taste. I'm young though and my organs are all right

lol nice one

>the Norwegian stomach being that weak

Stick to your babby food.

kek, based

Leaf soaked in water drank by the impoverished

>””people”” actually drink this shit, all day everyday
Uruguay and Argentina may try to pose as our equals, but mate consumption proves they’re below us

Try to put a little of water at ambient temperature before start drinking so you dont wash the mate papá.

theres an arab guy at work who is actually very nice and he drinks this all day. what does it taste like?

>Industria Argentina
SeeDon't listen to this pussy

See

lmao that hand on the shoulder