>ROC
what the fuck did you expect

She lives near me, ayy lmao

>Why is this allowed
Why is THIS allowed

>tfw you are lying

Dude. What the fuck.

Is that Emma Stone's retarded sister?

Ik weet niet waar jij vandaan komt, Piet, maar hier in 010 worden zulke abominaties in een plastic zak de zee in gegooid.

I'd give this girl my BIG CANUCK COCK

For you achmet it is 10/10 cause thats all you can get

White women that mix need to be shamed in public desu

One does not have much choice in a country where all pregnant mothers drink and all women have more testosterone than the men.

Ayy

>ayy lmao

Dit een 10/10? Waarschijnlijk in een boerendorp. In 010 lopen we er met een hoog omheen

Fuck you Jan this is my chad account i have russian models super liking me and your sister sending me messages

010 Sup Forums bijeenkomst wanneer?

A nigger would still fuck it

WIE TU DELFT HIER

>ROC

Foetal alcohol syndrome.

Fetal alcohol syndrome

Leuke tranny hoor knul, veel plezier he

Bij je moeder thuis?

Dat is een kerel, duivelsgebroed

Hivemind brother

this is the main reason for this thread.

if a pregnant mother is found drinking alcohol, she should be charged with a crime.

this girl wouldn't even be that bad looking if her face didn't have an 8 inch gap

leuke foto satan
>blub ik ben een vis heeft je gesuperliked
wow nice nou dikke doei hoor!

Zie je gelijk, Rijnmond boys

>tfw fattest state
>nothing but this shit
>skinny bitches only want 11/10s with their 6 pack abs and biceps

I put myself in Brazil and I get all the bitches but here I'm fucked

Feyenoord wordt kampioen, gasten.
wew

Zolang het niet in Zuid is, prima. Ik woon iets meer upperclass dan het grootste deel van het plebs

beter zoeken

>Eyes wide apart
>Smooth philtrum
>Small upper lip

Yup

instagram.com/isya_m/

>implying you wouldn't fuck it if it was a tranny

why is dutch a meme language?

Fuck off OP, you're probably just bitter because you ain't getting any pussy from your own country.

I've just got back from a tour of Europe including Amsterdam for two days and I was in awe of some of the local girls - most of the women I seen were very tall blonde & blue eyed girls with large features, long legs and amazing figures, I'd wager that German/Dutch girls are infact the best looking women in Europe

Germanics/Scandinavians > Slavics > Anglos/Celts > Spanish/Italians > French

5/10 girls wanting 6''3' guys with a sixpack that and then wondering why they are single

Waarom zijn turken zo kanker dom?

moet jij nodig zeggen kakkerlak

wiajil giaal be blom eija dom

I literally just came back from amsterdam and you should stop bei g a faggot. If you don't want the godesses you have I'll gladly take them from you. Holy shit dude

>I've just got back from a tour of Europe including Amsterdam for two days and I was in awe of some of the local girls - most of the women I seen were very tall blonde & blue eyed girls with large features, long legs and amazing figures, I'd wager that German/Dutch girls are infact the best looking women in Europe

What the fuck, is Amsterdam really like this? In Delft, where I study, most chicks are fucking ugly and fat.

Idk what im doing wrong I have a gang banging buddy with gang tattoos and hes fucked like 10 bitches on tinder so far

>this is an actual 10/10 here

Still just ok. USA has better women

Case closed

Pivo :D

Nice 9 o'clock shadow on her.

Zou godverdomme eens tijd worden.

clearly she is not white.

>ROC Nijmegen
Optyfen gauw

In Rotterdam most of the women are foreign. I'd like to visit the Scandinavian countries, see how it is there

Door veel met de trein te reizen ben ik er achter gekomen dat de mooie vrouwen altijd beneden zitten. Vrouwen in het algemeen eigenlijk. Misschien houden ze niet zo van trap lopen.
Of ze zitten altijd beneden omdat ik altijd boven zit (waar overigens wel altijd ruimte is).

Whats wrong with you

nobody said this is a 10/10 here except you ,

OP is a huge cock guzzling faggot

I've visited Denmark two years ago.
Was literally flabbergasted. Like wtf
So many 11/10 there

In amsterdam there was a waitress so hot that I think she could actually be crowned as royalty if she landed here. Then there was a dutch hippy qt in my plane to madrid, I think her name was like ester or something like that.

>HBO Tourism & Management

Dit schreeuwt autisme

I love USA women

Seeing the demographics of Amsterdam, it's not hard to believe that none of the girls he saw were actually Dutch.

Probably some Ukrainian tourists

Except thats a dude, autism mutch?

Then that's going to be my next holiday. Still haven't booked one

>tfw no qt german filip gf

Way better than all these 6/10 basic white girls

Ik maakte laatst een keer oogcontact met een lekker wijf in de trein.

Damn, she's THIIIIICC

Pic related

i know that it's reddit but try browsing this
reddit.com/r/seduction/

Is this an inversion?
All USA women are pretty thick

>this girl wouldn't even be that bad looking if her face didn't have an 8 inch gap

Nah, the eyes just distract from the other smaller, yet many, ways in which her face is fucked up.

Without the eyes she'd be a 8-beer kind of girl though.

Like French women for betrayal after WWII

looks like she's got a tennis ball strapped to her chest

Delft zit vol lelijkerds nerd

Emma Stone - the fetal alcohol syndrome version

Daar ben ik ook wel achter, wonen echt alle lekkere wijven dan in Utrecht of Amsterdam?

Kom een keer utrecht daar hebben we mooie studentes haha

ester is a dutch name so yeah

>instagram.com/isya_m/
I'd fuck her friends, but she looks really fucking strange with them lips

100% dude, was with my gf and even she said the women were ridiculously good looking. I'm a 5'10" manlet and the average chick was eye to eye with me, they also seem to love wearing tight as fuck jeans to show off their asses.

I've been to eindhoven too, and the women there were also fucking ridiculous

>fetal alcohol syndrome

im starting to see it every where, jesus fuck. this is why we need islam. alcohol is haram.

>mfw almere en utrecht is waar alle hoeren zijn

Leiden ook wel, daar zitten een aantal alfa studies
mooie "KRIJG"

Ga dr ns een drankje doen en judge zelf zou ik zeggen, denk niet dat je dr spijt van krijgt

>not wanting a 6ft germanic goddess

fucking manlets

>an aussie saying alcohol is haram
Also, alcohol is a requirement in the great USA.
No alcohol, no country.

>says the roach who fell for the agglutinative language meme
lol

tfw turned on by auswitch physique

het is ook waar alle sletten zijn, als je een vrouw zoekt moet daar niet gaan

If you set your Tinder to Amsterdam, you will get the easiest girls ever. I thought I had it easy in college town USA (Boston)

All of them are on vacation to try "DUDE WEED LMAO" or studying some shit subject which means they have hours and hours of free time.

them walking around the "sex-positive" red light district makes it even easier.

I got 900 matches in 3 weeks. about 30 invites to go to their airBNB and even more to "biertje op teras" which is also an easy lay if you can just drink 2-3 beers with them

Ik zal zeker is een keer met wat vrienden naar Utrecht gaan.

Aan het begin van het jaar deden er letterlijk maar 2 lekkere wijven mijn studie, en die hebben nu allebei hun BSA niet gehaald. Tenminste, dat denk ik, ik heb nog nooit met ze gepraat maar ik zie ze gewoon nooit meer.

the avarage male height in the netherlands is like 6''2'/186cm

Every women in the Neterlands is a muscular, football/softball/basketball playing 2 meter tall disgusting butch with size 11 feet.
Nothing feminine in them.

Why do all Europeans have fetal alcohol syndrome

>(((ester)))
>dutch

Girl your eyes are like stars... Not because they're pretty but because they're so far apart.