'cringe'

'no'

Chelshit lmao

Chelshit lmao

'lmao'

we did it reddit!

we did it reddit!

great choice, pl clubs got bamboozled hard by pep

The only replacement i've heard of for Conte is Sarri from Napoli.

But as possible as that seems i can't imagine it.

Chelsea played good football only during the first half of Mou's 14/15 title winning run, and before that in 2009.

Chelsea became so unanimous with ''parking the bus'' that i can't possibly imagine them playing any other way, especially not the Sarri's way.

Would be interesting nevertheless

Chelsea played good football only during the first half of Mou's 14/15 title winning run, and before that in 2009.

Chelsea became so unanimous with ''parking the bus'' that i can't possibly imagine them playing any other way, especially not the Sarri's way.

'no'

Yes, conte be over.
bbc.com/pidgin/sport-42956455
>Chelsea manager Antonio Conte say "di club go need to decide again" if dem think say di job im dey do no good - after dem lose 4-1 to Watford.
>Di current champions suffer dia second straight Premier League defeat by three goals and dem dey fourth place, as na one point dem take pass Tottenham.
>"My position? Na di same," im tell BBC Radio 5 live after di match on Monday.
>"I go stay here, try to work and put all of mysef inside di work. Di pressure? Which pressure? Wetin be di pressure?"

lmao what a chelshit shitshow

nice pasta bro

This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free-time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow-minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

I'm not telling you to be yourself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave Sup Forums. Do anything else.

ugh. this thread is terrible

This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free-time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow-minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

I'm not telling you to be yourself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave Sup Forums. Do anything else.

I know I've read this before, but which board was this originally posted on? I'm guessing it wasn't Sup Forums.

quality thread

Sup Forums

>This site has something to offer anybody. There is so much quality content you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which increases your productivity, attention span, and free-time. You are becoming less bitter, narrow-minded, haughty, and old. Buy Sup Forums gold now and disable adblock this site. There is everything here but slow, lonely suicide.
>People not have arguments here. Posters engage one another on key points, they critique with greentext and encourage each other. Everybody is interested in the truth; people aren't battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are well-mannered citizens who tumble into one internet commentary after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they reward other posters with (you)s. An insightful post is one in one, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a jewellers.
>This place is making you happy. You are having fun. You are gathering stories to tell, learning, and growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly liberating you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.
>I'm not telling you to be yourself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just never leave Sup Forums. Do anything else.

Rating Luiz Enrique is like rating Poop Guardiolel. Of course no one does wrong with fucking Messi aided by a world class midfield and 2 other fuckers scoring 30 goals a seasons, including some fuckboys as fullback to pass it to memessi. Even a guy dying of cancer was doing incredible with that team, this guy is a proven fraud. Fucking retards don't buy him he's probably gay too and his butthole is too tight for Abramovich to insert his big oily russian cock.

Please don't sign Luiss POOnrique.

The amount of people that just keep going 'no' and "lmao what a chelshit shitshow" proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.

All of you people try and impress each other with these funny green text comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.

Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" Sup Forums.

The amount of people that just keep going 'no' and "lmao what a chelshit shitshow" proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.

All of you people try and impress each other with these funny green text comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.

Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" Sup Forums.

this website is so stupid, i'm going back to the ddit

Rating Luiz Enrique is like rating Poop Guardiolel. Of course no one does wrong with fucking Messi aided by a world class midfield and 2 other fuckers scoring 30 goals a seasons, including some fuckboys as fullback to pass it to memessi. Even a guy dying of cancer was doing incredible with that team, this guy is a proven fraud. Fucking retards don't buy him he's probably gay too and his butthole is too tight for Abramovich to insert his big oily russian cock.

Please don't sign Luiss POOnrique.

t. Seething Halal customer

Chelshit lmao

Dubs

NIGGAS IFFY UH

>claims dubs
>gets trips
you good for nothing fuck

>chelshit
he'll win a domestic cup, take them on a decent run in the CL, and will be gone in 2-3 years when the players turn on their manager like they always do

The amount of people that just keep going "The only replacement i've heard of for Conte is Sarri from Napoli.

Would be interesting nevertheless" proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.