So was this entire film basically just a satire about how you're allowed to raise your children any way you want...

So was this entire film basically just a satire about how you're allowed to raise your children any way you want, or did i miss something?

Maybe. I took it as "satire" about a (common Greek) family's overprotectiveness.

Kinodontas

I took it as a satire of religion. Authority figures disseminating dogma and stunting the intellectual growth of those that take what they say as gospel. Basically Dawkin's argument that "religion is child abuse" - the movie.

who the fuck cares, little sister's fucking tits is the best part of this shit and VHS slapping

I took it as a shit movie.

>I took it as a satire of religion.
It's a satire of a totalitarian regime, actually.

You'll have to explain the difference there, bro.

I thought of it as a cool, eerie commentary on family dynamics and the dangerous power of adolescent sexual curiosity

The first half is a deconstruction of the satire genre and the second half is a reconstruction of the satire genre.

How can one European country be so devoid of talent or anything good? Completely irrelevant country after they got conquered by ottomans.

>Shit literature
>Shit music
>Shit film

They have nothing to offer the world.

Why do you all try to analyse the fuck out of movies?

It's literally about an over-protective Father and the lengths he went to to protect his kids. That's it.

It's more of critique of parents sheltering their children to protect then from the outside world, but ultimately, the lies and exageration in attempting to keep them safe is what corrupt them.

Also this

I like the movie but i came to talk about those lovely tits too. Shame the director uses the other girl in most of his movies and not the cute one.

its quite obviously very on the nose satire you fucking mouth-breather

>satire
obviously it's a satire you inbred. nobody disputes that

Mary Tsoni is also in some greek zombie movies but i don't think she shows much

I took it as a satire of parenting, twisted in such a way where it is completely unfamiliar and hilarious.